We're going to OASIS~!

Oasis.

You stood in the elevator, being giddy by yourself. "Kekeke, I met Yong Junhyung. Kekeke." If you could you would jump around like a little girl waking up on Christmas morning. You smiled, and bit your lip. Although you hadn't officially met him, to be able to introduce yourself to him had been more than enough. He had even talked to you, and winking at you. "Kekeke, this made my day." You giggled to yourself.

"Umm, what are you doing?"

In the midst of your fan girling, you didn't notice that the elevator doors had slid open, and Minah was standing waiting for you. You gulped and straightened yourself out. "Nothing." You mumbled, your face reddening from embarrassment.

"Ookay. Whatever." Minah said, an eyebrow moving up, because of your weirdness. She reached out and grabbed your arm, pulling you out of the silver elevator, and moving you down the hall. "What took you so long? I thought I said get here quickly."

You bowed your head slightly, and obediantly let her pull you down the hall. "Sorry. There were a lot of fans around and it was hard to get through."

"Well, okay. I'll forgive you this time." Minah replied smiling a bit. "Only if you let unni borrow that shirt. It's really cute."

You smiled and look down at your outfit. Minah didn't really compliment people, so when she didn't she was always sincere. (Your outfit is something similar to this: http://i55.tinypic.com/29m7uk2.jpg)"Araso."

Minah pulled you into a room, where there were five guys. She pointed them out. "Doojoon-ah, Dongwoonie, Kikwang-ah, Hyunseung-ah, Yoseobie, ya! Where's Junhyung?"

The door opened behind you guys, and Junhyung appeared. "I'm right here."

You nearly died. B2st was standing in the same room as you were. Although you knew B2st went to the CUBE ent building often, you hardly ever saw them. But now, they were looking at you smiling! 'Ah~ What do I do?!'

"Ah~ This is Park ______________. She's just an intern, but please be nice to her." Minah pushed you forward a little.

You bowed, another cheesy smile plastered on your face. "Annyounghasyo. Please take care of me."

The B2st members stood as well. "Annyounghasyo! We are B2st! Please take care of us too!"

"Ah! Aren't you that girl from the elevator?" Junhyung asked pointing at you.

You face reddened, thinking of the elevator incident. "Yes." You said nodding your head a bit.

"Omo! Her face is turning red. Did something happen in the elevator that we should know about?!" Doojoon joked.

"YA! Don't say things like that!" Junhyung said pushing Doojoon.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP~" Minah yelled, making everybody turn to her. "I have things to say!"

AS she said this, everybody quieted, and looked at her.

"You guys are going to Oasis!"