Thinking time.

Oasis.

Doojoon lay on his comfortable hotel bed, mulling over several thoughts in the darkness of the room he shared with Yoseob. Mission surprise-the-new-coordinator-out-of-her-wits was a total success. He thought about  _______'s cute look when the waitress brought out the cake. She was totally taken aback, it was the best for sure. All the boys playyed their roles well. There was just one thing that didn't fit into the picture. Junhyung. What was he up to? Doojoon turned over in the bed on to his side recalled the time on the plane when her saw Junhyung with a girl in the back of the plane. He was holding her. As Doojoon closed his eyes and remembered the shocking sight on the plane, he recalled that girl looked like ________-ah. It was was her. What relationship did these two have? To top it off, Junhyung even kissed her, when he wasn't supposed to at the dinner party. Doojoon his breath in through his teeth. What was Junhyung thinking?

As the leader of BEAST, he was supposed to take care of s, but it seemed like Junhyung had a plan of his own,and he wasn't going to let any of the other members in on it. 'Should I ask him about it?' Doojoon turned over in his bed again. 'Or should I leave him alone? Should I ask ________-ah about it?" Doojoon sighed and shook his head. He had absolutely no idea what to do. Doojoon turned over one more time, and watched Yoseob sleep peacefully in his bed. 'Or should I ask Yoseob? Ah! The struggles of being a leader.' Doojoon closed his eyes, and shook the thoughts away from himself.

Talk about a restless night.

 

 

 

                                                                             

 

 

 

After the eventful dinner party, you and the boys all decided to head back to the hotel to sleep due to the jetlag. After wishing you a goodnight, the BEAST boys all dropped you off at your room while they headed in the same direction toward their rooms. You used your key card to unlock the door and headed toward the bed. You jumped on to it and lay back. How crazy it can get being a coordinator. But at the same time how lovely, how fun. A smile spread across your face. You were easily decieved by the boys' antics.

"Tch, I'm so stupid." You said outloud, thinking about what the others said to you, thinking about how easily you were tricked and decieved. How they must have been laughing.

It was surprising really how you'd simply fallen into their trap. Just like that. And Junhyung. Junhyung was something else all together.  Nobody knew about the key card situation - how he has yours. Also, judging by the reactions, he wasn't supposed to kiss you either. So why was he doing this out of their "plan" to surprise you? Why was he going out of his way to tease you? You mulled over these thoughts and question, simply confused by the whole ordeal. 'Maybe he likes me?' Your eyebrows furrowed together. 'No, not possible....but it's perfectly possible. I mean why else would a guy do that? Becuase it's fun? Maybe...maybe not." Shaking your head, you curled yourself  into a ball on to your side. 'It really doesn't matter anyways.' You bit your bottom lip softly. 'Maybe I should ask him, or confront him and tell him off.'  Your touched your lips lightly with your finger tips. 'But he did kiss me afterall. Don't I have a right to ask him why he did it?'

You sat up quickly, suddenly. "Yah, why am I mulling over this like a teenage girl?!" You laughed half-heartedly. "It's not like I've never been kissed before. He's just like any other guy. Before an idol, he's a man. Like any man." 'But a rather y, talented, gorgeous, tall, beautiful man...ARGH!" You grabbed your head in frustration and exasperation, and plunked back down on the bed.

 

 

 

                                                                                      

 

 

 

The water poured downwards from the shower head, and rolled down his strong back, and arms.. His hand brushed against the toned muscles of his abdomen. Pushing back his soaked hair, his face turned upward, and he attempted to let the hot water wash away his thoughts.

His relationship with __________-ah had taken a curious turn. What had been admiration for a cute girl is now a craving for a women with a spunky personality. And Junhyung knew he wasn't the only one who had noticed. The other guys had too. They noticed her perfect style. They noticed her beautiful smile. They noticed her y s-line, that made a man want to run his finger tips along her side.

Junhyung shivered, even though the hot water was making plumes of steam around him. Was it really a time to think about her like that? In fact, as an idol, should he really be thinking about a girl like that? Fans were always first. What would the fans think? Junhyung shook his head as he reached for a towel. Well he was human too right? Didn't he get a chance to love? Junhyung recalled something he said on a tv show ages ago.

"Our bodies don't belong to just us. They belong to the fans too."

This, coming from his own mouth, seemed meager when he thought about _________-ah.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, he walked into a dark room, where the alreay sleeping Hyunseung lay in bed. Junhyung quickly dryed his body off, and fell into bed, and let his thoughts consume him.