Shocking Sights.

Oasis.

You let Junhyung pull you to his shoulder. You let him pull your seat belt around you and buckle it into the seat.. You let him hold you. You let him comfort you. You hung on to his warmth, his comfort, and to the sense that he cared about you. And as the plane took off, you buried your fearful, teary eyes into his chest, no longer caring that your usual chic image would probably be ruined with this outburst.

"Hey~ You'll stretch my shirt if you cling on to it like that." Junhyung said gently, a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips.

"Oh, sorry...." You replied, loosening your grip sheepishly. You had been obliviously holding him like that for almost half an hour now. He still had his arm around you, his hand rested against your head, holding it against him, in a comforting way. He seemed calm, not minding so much that a girl he hardly knew was ruining his shirt.

"Neh, that wasn't so bad. You were afraid of nothing." He said a small chuckle escaping his lips.

He was right. It wasn't all that scary. It didn't really feel like you were up in the air, and if you didn't look out the window, you wouldn't be reminded about how high you were. But you knew it was irrational, just that you couldn’t seem to get your mind around it,

"You're right ..." You replied sheepishly, pulling away from his grasp. But as you did he almost instantly pulled you back to his shoulder.

"Sleep." He commanded you, "It's going to be a long time before we reach Bali."

You stiffened as you were pulled up against him again. The first time he did that, you had lost control of your senses, but now you had regained them, and realized this was not right, and looked bad for Junhyung. Any girl having this much skin-ship with him would look bad. That thought lingered in your professional mind. You began pulling away.

"It's fine." You murmured. "I'll be fine."

"Ya~ What did I tell you? Don't worry, lean on oppa." He said pulled you yet again against his chest. "Can't have you crying again, right?" He smirked and patted your head. "Just sleep." As he said this, he leaned his own head back against the seat, and closed his eyes.



Doojoon's Perspective.                                                                                          



There was a bit of a rush to get to the airport. We were going to be late, and miss our flight if we didn't get out of the dorm now. I rounded up the last of my things, making sure I wouldn't forget anything.

"YA! Hurry up! Did I tell you guys to pack yesterday?!" I watched as Kikwang rushed to stuff things in a suitcase. "You pabo. Listen to your hyung once in a while."

I helped him get the necessary things and put them in the suitcase. The other boys were also scrambling to grab last minute things. I sighed and stepped out of our hectic bedroom, and into the living room. Junhyung was also stand out there, texting on his phone.

"Are you excited?" I asked him, as he looked up from his phone. "We wrote Oasis a long time ago, but now we can finally have a music video for it."

"Mhm. It's been awhile since we've released anything too." Junhyung said, smiling. "I heard the female actress in the video will be a model."

I smiled brightly. The guys were most likely excited for that aspect of the video. "Yeah, she is. I wonder who though..."

Just then I received a call from a manager, telling us our ride to the airport arrived. "Hurry up and get your last things. I'm going." I picked up my things and headed out of our dorm.

When we got to the airport, there was about fifteen minutes before our flight would take off. We headed towards the right terminal quickly. We were slowed down however by Junhyung saying he needed to go to the bathroom, and of course by the screaming fans. We went into the plane first and sat down.

"Neh~ I wonder if ______-ah will be riding on the same plane." Yoseob mused, giddy by himself.

"Probably not." I said dryly.

"Doojoon-ah you know you liked her too." Yoseob said smugly.

"Well everybody knows you were so desperate for her that you even grabbed her hand and made her call you oppa." I said back tartly. The other guys laughed openly.

"She probably got scared of you." Hyunseung said.

"Whatever." Yoseob said, turning his back to them, and prepared to go to sleep.

The other guys did the same, trying their best to be comfortable. They knew that it would take a while to get to Bali and sleeping was the best way to kill the time. Curiously, I looked back, to see if Junhyung had come in yet. What I saw kind of shocked me. Junhyung was sitting in the very back, with a girl, holding her. They weren't too noticeable, because the were in the back, but I was worried I would have to distract the boys. But as I looked back at the rest of my members, they were already settled in, sleeping. I looked back again at the back, then turned toward the front. I would pretend I didn't see anything, for now.