Junhyung is a bit Shy

Oasis.

You and Junhyung walked back to your room together. You, with a glum look on your face, and he, with a triumphiet look. You had been easily defeated, even though you had seriously fought your hardest. 'Stupid Junhyung, making me look like an idiot.' You looked up to glare at him, when he just happened to look down at you at the same time. Your eyes met for a seond, before you both looked away. He stared straight ahead, while you bowed your head, and looked towards the ground.

When you reached you room, he swiped the card, and the door unlocked. You placed your hand on the gold door knob, and stepped inside. Junhyung stood outside the door way, and looked up at you.

"Hurry up and get your card, and we'll go back to the open toge-"

You hurridly slammed the door in his face, cutting him off. You stuck your tongue at the door. 'Take that.' You walked through the room, and to the dresser. You picked up the key card you had left behind earlier. 'Stupid thing made me look like a fool' You kept in in your hand and sat on to the bed, near the still open suitcase. Then Junhyung walked in.

"YAH! Oppa! Get out!" You stood instantly. "I-I was gonna change!" You lied.

"Ah~ Really?" His cheeks blushed, and he turned, covering his eye. "I''ll get out now."

"Hold on." You held out a hand, your face serious, "Give me the key card."

"No~" Junhyung walked out out before you could say anything else.

You groaned again. Looks like you were going to have to steal it back from him. Whatever it takes right? You look towards the mirror in the room.

"What to do?" You asked yourself, looking at your reflection.

As you looked at the mirror, you noticed a paper sticking out of a drawer. Out of curiousity, you went over to it and pulled it out.

Change your stupid top.

It shows way too much.

You recalled the sound of a drawer closing when Junhyung stole your card. He was the one who put it there. Rereading the paper, you glanced down at your top. Shows way too much? Pfft. Why would he care? You grinned as you glanced into the mirror. Maybe I'll just leave it... It'll piss him off more.