Kikwang is a butthole~

Oasis.

"There is about ten mintues until we reach Bali. Please get ready to leave the airplane."

A voice spoke on the intercom, warning of their arrival. You opened your eyes slowly. You had slept the full fifteen hours it took to get from Seoul to Bali, and yet you wake up feeling as if you didn't sleep at all. You placed your palms to the side of your face, closed your eyes, and gently pushed, in an effort to fully wake up. Your head was hurting. It felt like you were hungover or something. Sighing, you reopened your eyes, and looked to the seat beside you. You remembered what happened, finally. And yet, Junhyung wasn't even beside you anymore. Sitting up in your seat, you strained to see if he was at the front, and you noticed that B2st was sitting up there.

Your eyes widened, mouth dropped slightly. You quickly slammed yourself back on to the seat and slumped down. Then you brought your legs up to your chest, and put your hands on your face, in an effort to hide yourself from the boys. What if they saw you with Junhyung? 'Aishh! And we were hugging and stuff. It would be so misunderstood!' You bit your lip. 'What if they tell Minah unnie? I'm going crazy.' Carefully you peeked over, hiding yourself by using the seat in front of you. Then you remembered you had sunglasses. You put them on, and peeked over again.

They looked like they were just waking up too. Yoseob was yawning, and Doojoon was rubbing his eyes. Hyungseung was still sleeping. You hoped that they had been sleeping all that time, so they they didn't see you and Junhyung. 'Now all I need to do is find Junhyung oppa.' You quickly crouched down, and did a weird crouching walk in the corrider of the airplane towards the back.

"Agasshi, what are you doing?" A flight a attendant looked down at you, a weird look on her face.

"Aish~ Sh-shh, shh!" You frantically tried to stop the flight attendant from addressing you. But, too late. They had already noticed.

"______________-AH!" Yoseob squealed, "I was wondering where you were! Doojoon-ah is a liar, he said you'd be riding a different plane! Aigoo~ I'm happy now!" Yoseob came over to you happy and hyper as usual. He was also showing you his aeygo.

"Ah, really?" You said standing. You felt somewhat embarrased for being caught crouching like that. "I didn't really know where to go at the airport, until Minah unnie came. I was a little late, so I came in last." You said half lying. 'What the hell did Junhyung go?'

'Awh, I'm glad you didn't get trampled by the rushing people." Kikwang said flashing his perfect smile at you.

"Mhm. But it was like playing dodgeball, avoiding all those people." You said laughing.

"Noona~ Do you want a snack?" Dongwoon interjected. He held out a bag of peanuts to you. "I'm hungry after sleeping that long, so you must be too."

"Thank you, but I'm actually allergic to peanuts." You said, rejecting the offer.

Dongwoon's eyes widened. "Really?! OMO! I almost killed you noona!"

You laughed as Kikwang smack his arm. "Stupid. If you killed ________-ah who are we gonna play with while we're in Bali?" He flashed another smile at you. "Let's have a lot of fun while we're in Bali. Araso?"

 "Ya~ Kikwang oppa. You sound like you're gonna eat me or something!" Kikwang's statement sounded a bit suggestive.

Kikwang smiled again with a wink. "Only if you want me to."

"YA~ KIKWANG!" Yoseob and Dongwoon yelled.

You wre now laughing crouching on the floor again, holding youself. They seemed to be so at ease, and happy. You had noticed though, that Doojoon seemed a bit weird to you. He seemed, a bit distant. You shrugged it off though, thinking that it was probably because he just woke up.

"But, did you guys see Junhyung?" You asked, your laugh finally subsiding. You stood, and tried to look nonchalant.

"Ah~ He's over there, still sleeping." Hyunseung pointed over to where they were sitting.

"Excuse me. " The flight attendant said, "Please sit because you are in the way."

Yoseob pushed you into a seat. The flight attendant went away. Just then, the pilot annouced that you get buckled in for the place was beginging to ascend the airport. You began to hyperventilate again. Even though you had just gone through this with Junhyung you were still afriad. You closed your eyes,and slowed your breathing. You gribbed the arm rests of the seat tightly.'Where is Junhyung when I need him?'