Anger

Oasis.

You gripped the remaining card in your hand. You couldn't believe you had been decieved so easily. You could believe you didn't notice him standing right where the freaking key cards were. Perhaps you really were an idiot. You sighed angrily, and slammed your hand on the dresser. The poor dresser didn't deserve to get hit like that, but Junhyung did. You stormed out of your room, and into the hallway.

'Junhyung, just watch when I get you.' You grumbled silently. 'Man I need to get my card back too. What if he sells it to Kikwang, or Yoseob oppa?' You mentally panicked as you thought of that scenario. 'Or....what if Junhyung was the real ert?! He could come into my room late at night, and do things....' At that thought to angrily began to walked faster down the hallway. You had to find Junhyung asap!

As you stormed down the hallway, you werestuck in your own little bubble of anger, so you didn't notice the person walking the hallyway as well. In fact, you bumped into him, hard.

"YA!" You yelled, the collision adding to your anger.

"Omo~ ______-ah" Kikwang said surprised at your voice. "What are you so pissed about?"

You glanced up and blinked, realizing it was Kikwang. You tried your best to contain your temper, as you replied back. "It's nothing. Do you know where Hyunseung's room is?"

Kikwang directed you to room 349 and continued on his way. You on the other hand, rushed over to 349. You banged your fist against the door.

"YAH! OPPA! COME OUT. OPPA! I KNOW YOU'RE IN  THERE! COME OUT NOW!"

As you brought your fist towards the door to bang on it again, the door opened, and Hyunseung stood in the doorway. He looked bewildered, and slightly frightened, but he addressed you anyways.

"Ah, _________. Did you need something?"

You looked up at Hyunseung, and slowly brought your fist back down. "Um, do you know where Junhyung is?"

Hyunseung's brow arched up. "Ah, he already went to the pool..." He smiled at you a bit. "Did you wanna go together? I'm not ready yet, but I can be ready in a minute..." He pointed back at his room, and had already taken a step back inside.

"Ah, sorry Oppa, but I'm not ready yet as well." You cringed, feeling bad for rejecting him, becuase he seemed excited that you came to get him. "Sorry, Oppa, I'll see you later at the pool though."

His face turned crestfallen for a second, but he instantly brightened up. "Araso, I'll see you then."

You smiled at him, and waved, as you hurried towards the elevator. You jabbed impatiently at the down button. "Hurry, hurry, hurry." The elevator doors opened and you quickly went inside and pressed the button for the lobby. The doors slide closed, and you crossed your arms over your chest, and waited for the right floor.

When the elevator reached the lobby, you zoomed out, and made your way towards the back, to where the pool was. You scanned the somewhat empty pool area. And you spotted Junhyung laying on a beach chair.You ran over, feeling your angry rise again. You stood near his head, and flicked his forehead with your index finger.

"Oppa! Give me my key card."

Junhyung sat up quickly holding his forehead. "What?"

"Don't play dumb! I know you took it."

Junhyun smirked then, and brought his hand down from his forehead. He swung his legs from the chair, and stood in front of you. You looked up at him, realizing you were only up to his shoulder/chest area. But you wre undaunted by his height.

"Oppa...!"

"You...you think I have it?" Junhyung said smirking.

"I know you have it."

"Well you're right, but it lucky I have it."

"Lucky?" You scoffed. "It's bad luck if you have it."

"What if you lock yourself out, or lose it? It's lucky."

"I'm not that stupid." You said, an angry edge in your voice. "What do you think I am?"

Junhyung looked at you seriously. He seemed to be trying find something that you were hiding in your expression. The he smirked, again.

"You...you probably don't even have your key card with you right now."

Your eyes widened, and you quickly patted your pockets. You spun around checking behind you. Did you drop it? No way. Impossible. You probably did leave it in your room. Most likely when you had slammed your hand down. Your expression turned to one of distress. "No way~"

Junhyung smiled broadly, and he pulled out your key card, holding it between his index finger and middle finger. "And this is where I come in."