The Convience Store.

Oasis.

"Ah! So hungry~" You moaned, rolling over in bed.

Your thoughts had consumed your mind, preventing you from falling asleep. Plus, not only did your thoughts keep you up, but also your rumbling tummy. You hadn't eaten much at the dinner party they held so now, it was one in the morning and your stomach wouldn't shut up. You gazed openly at the hotel phone. Should you call room service? 'At one in the morning?' you pondered, 'Nah, I'll just go find a twenty-four hour convenience store, and buy some ramen.' Deciding that this was the best idea, you get up off the bed, and rummaged through one of your suitcases for some kind of clothing to wear other than your sleepwear. Haphazardly, you pulled on ash grey jeans and a black pullover sweater, along with black and white Nikes. Quickly grabbing your wallet and cell phone, you exited your hotel room.

"Yah, where are you going?"

You gave a small squeak of surprise before you turned around. It was as if you were a teenager attempting to sneak out, but got caught. And it just so happened, your captor was Junhyung. At the sight of him, your face turned slightly sour.

"And where are you going." you retorted.

"Convenience store," he said simply walking ahead.

"Me too." you said simply, trotting after him.

A comfortable silence settled in between the two of you. The kind of silence that you didn't want to break because it was so damn comfortable. You both walked down the long hallway, side by side, to the elevator. You stole a small peek at his handsome face. He had a look of tiredness, as he looked straight ahead. You wondered why briefly. After all, he was supposed to be on vacation. You looked back ahead, thoughts about Junhyung’s health running through your mind.

Upon entering, it was empty, and Junhyung pressed the button for the lobby. As the elevator began to move, your stomach grumbled loudly. Your eyes widened, and you looked down at it. 'Aish. Shut up!' As if rebelling, it rumbled again. Your face reddened in response. 'Aish~ so embarrassing. What do I do?!' What was more embarrassing than a grumbling stomach in front of one of the most handsomest guys ever?

"Hungry much?"

"Ah, yeah. I didn't get to eat dinner."

"Don't you know that eating ramen this late at night  will make your face bloated in the morning?"

Your eyes widened at the insult. "Yah Junhyung!"

The elevator binged, as it reached the lobby, and Junhyung strolled out as if nothing happened, his face a mask of innocence.
                                                                                     
The store you had gone with Dongwoon earlier was conveniently twenty-four hours. You and Junhyung walked in and he went towards the drinks, while you scouted the aisles for ramen. To your surprise, and satisfaction, they had a few brands, and flavors sitting on the shelves. You reached for a kimchi flavor, and walked through the aisles again for a drink. Junhyung stood at the other end, of the aisle pondering which drink to get. You stared at him briefly before turning back to the drinks. 'What a freaking jerk. Always thinking of himself. Narcissistic prince!'

"Yah~ Ready to go?"

Without you knowing he had instantly appeared next to you and disrupted your flowing thoughts of his bastard-ness.

"Ah, eum."

You both walked to the cash register, and Junhyung paid first. He handed the cashier his juice, before taking his wallet out of his pocket. The cashier looked over Junhyung's shoulder towards you.

"Aren't you going to pay for your girlfriend too?"

A slight smile appeared over Junhyung's face, as he looked over at you that usual twinkle of mischievousness in his cool brown eyes.. He quickly snagged the ramen from your hands, and placed it on the counter top before you can say anything.

"Yah Junhyung! Aniya! I'm not his girlfri-" You protested, trying to take back your ramen.

"Well you certainly look like it. You're even wearing couple outfits."

Your eyes widened, and you looked down at your outfit, then at Junhyung's outfit. You guys were both wearing almost exactly the same thing! Similar colored jeans and black pullover sweaters. Even similar nikes! Except his were high tops. You groaned softly, and Junhyung stifled a laugh as he paid for the juice and ramen.

"Thank you." He said to the cashier.

"You're welcome. you two have a good night.. And make sure your girlfriend doesn't try to hide it. You two are cute together,"

Junhyung laughed out loud this time, and took the bag from the cashier and grabbed your hand to pull your out of the store.




Author's Note                                                                                                            
                                                                        
I have to apologize for this chapter. I think it was poorly written. I'll rewrite it, when I feel like it.
I also have to apologize for my long hiatus. For awhile I just didn't feel like writing. But I'll try to update both of my stories ASAP.