Uh Oh~

Oasis.

"Oppa," You said in a slightly threatening voice, "Are you really gonna come into my room?"

"Eum." Junhyung said stepping towards you.

You were standing just inside your room the door open, with Junhyung standing outside your room in the hotel's hallway. And apparently, Junhyung was set on chilling in your room for while, as he wouldn't leave you alone. However this time, you decided, Junhung wasn't going to get his way.

"Really?" You asked him, somewhat dumbfounded. Afterall, what guy would hang out in her room just to drink some damn juice. 'And hell no, nothings going to happen in my room tonight. Hell no.'

"Eum."

"Well too bad. This room's taken, by me and only me." You smirked. "Byee bye."

You quickly closed the door in Junhyung's face, and you could hear a yelp of pain as the door slammed hitting something like his face. You frowned slightly.

"Ah, mianhe. Hope you nose is okay." You said through the door.

You were honestly, quite on the smart side. Most likely, Junhyung had your key card with him and mostly likely he was going to use it to open up the door. Well ,you thought fast, and held on to the knob, so that he couldn't turn it, and you leaned your whole body against the hardness of the door, so your weight kept it shut.. 'He wouldn't try so hard to get into my room, right?'

You heard the click of the door being unlocked. You readied yourself for Junhyung's impact on the door. The knob turned fully despite your desperate attempt to keep it from turning. You gave a shriek of surprise as the door managed to open up a crack, and you saw Junhyung's angry face peering at you.

"Yah! Let me in!" He shout shouted, as he gave another push, making the door bounce open another inch or two, and making you slide back a little.

"No!" You shouted back as you braced one foot against the door and the other behind your body. "Don't you know your own room? You know, the one you share with Hyunseung?! Go to it!"

"No!" Junhyung said giving another push that widened the crack even more.

"WHY?!"

"BECAUSE HYUNSEUNG SNORES!"

You guys kept pushing and pulling the door, making a ruckus that would've probaby woken up the whole hotel. Your body was weaking against Junhyung's strong pushes against the door, but you refused to give up.

"GO AWAY!" You said, now using your back to push against the door.

"YOU HURT MY FACE!"

You nearly burst out laughing. You could see a red mark on his forehead through the opened crack in the door. "Sorry! But you deserved that!"

And suddenly, the pushing stopped. Dude to surprise and slight concern, you instantly stopped. You thought something bad had happened to him. 'OMO! What if the door dislodged something in his brain? Aigoo! Ottokae!? Or what if he fainted?! I'm so stupid! Why am I haggling with a idol? I'm gonna die!." Full of anxiety and concern, you carefully, cautiously peeked behind the door that was only a quater of the way open. And there he was, Junhyung, sprawled on the floor, looking like he was knocked out.

"OMG!"

You rushed over and sat down next to him. You were in full panick mode, you were struggling to think straight.

"Yah! Junhyung! Junhyung oppa! Wake up! Junhyung!"

You were shaking his arm. Very nearly close to tears. 'Aigoo! How am I supposed to pay for is hosptial bills? What am I supposed to doo! What if this is the end of beast. Aigoo, I caused the end of BEAST. I didn't even get to dress them yet! Umma! OTTOKAE?!' You continued to shake him, your anxiety level hiking up fast, your heart pumping."

"Yah, Junhyung-ah. Oppa! Wake up!"