Oh great.

Oasis.

After the lovely pool episode, you managed to get away from the water-excited boys, and went to your room, wrapped in a towel, and shivering. The events in the pool exhausted you, and now all you wanted to do was shower and eat. You sighed and opened the door to your room. You flung the towel from your wet body unto the floor, and walked over to the still open suitcase that was lying on the bed. You took out a few clothes, and a towel and walked over to the luxurious bathroom. Storing your things onto the counter, you went into the shower for a long, hot shower.

__________________________________________________

 

After the shower, you changed your clothing, and walked out of the bathroom while mopping at your wet hair with the towel wit your right hand. With the other head, you held your wet clothing from the pool. You carefully placed the wet clothing near the suitcase, and you picked up your pink laptop. For the time being, you planned to kick back and listen to music, while you waited for time to pass. The boys waited to get dinner with your around sixish, and it was only four. As result, you figured you would just be lazy around the hotel room. You placed your laptop onto a low, glass coffee table, while the laptop played music. You sang along softly to Ft Island's Love Love Love.

"Annyeong nae sarang sarang sarang...."

You wandered over to the minifridge located in a corner of the room. Inside it's small, but cold interior, were four cold water bottles. You looked at it, looked around yourself sneakily, and took one. You smled to yourself at your antics, and took a seat in front of the coffee table. Ah, this was simple, but really nice, if only it can stay like this forever. You leaned back against the soft couch, and closed your eyes. The song changed, ironically, to B2st's Oasis. Another smile erupted on your face. The boys were awesome, in their own little way. They had their own little quirks but they got along well with you...except for Junhyung. Your smile turned upside down, into a frown. Your bias might be changing soon. Junhyung was a jerkface, but at the same time, he was always there during your times of need. He was weird, mean, and a tease, but at the same time, he was sweet, kind, and unquestionably y.

Your eyes opened at the sudden ringing of your phone. Without getting up, you turned to look behind you. Should you pick it up? Or should you continueto be idle, and continue thinking the soon-to-be erse thoughts about Junhyung? The latter sounded more appealing. You pulled your body up from the couch and went over to the bedroom.

The bright screen of the white iphone flashed that Minah unni was calling. You hurriedly picked it up.

"Yeboseyo?"

"_________-ah, how's Bali?" Minah unni's voice sounded exhausted, and in need of a bit of Bali herself.

"It's fine, what time is it in Korea?"

"It's seven in the morning..." Minah stopped to yawn. "I have to fly to Japan in a bit. How's your first day being a real coordinator."

You contemplated the question. Honestly you didn't really do anything. In fact, you simply had fun for your first day.

"Unni, honestlyI didn't even do anything yet. I just hung out with the boys for awhile. When are they going to start filming?" you asked curiously. The boys didn't even seem worried for it either.

"Omo! I didn't tell you? You're going to be there for about a week and a half."

"Yeah, but I thoguht they would be filming the music video for two weeks."

"Yah~Pabo. Who films a music video for two weeks? The first week Beast is going to be there, it's a vacation, and the rest of the time, they're going to be filming."

Your voice escalated to a slight panic mode. "Unni! Then why am I here already?! Shouldn't I have come a week later?"

"No~ I sent you there early, because I wanted you to have a vacation too!"

Your eyes widened as Minah said that. What the @!#!@# ? A vacation? What the hell was Minah Unni thinking? You didn't do anything to deserve a vacation - yet. And, Minah was paying for your room, so it must've cost her ALOT of money.

"Minah -"

"Ah. Don't say anything. You're already there, so don't whine to me over the phone especially since I'm this tired." She sighed, "I just thought you needed a vacation, since your intern days recently were really hard."

You sighed too. You should've known. Minah unni was a bit of the mother type afterall. She was also the stubborn type too.

"Araso," you said accepting the facts, "Gomawo."

"Alright then!" You could hear the smile in her voice, "Did Leah-ah and Eun Hye arrive yet?"

"Leah and Eun Hye unni?! Why are they coming?!"

You began to panic once again. Leah and Eun Hye were the meaner unnies at the company. They made you run errands constantly, and sometimes it was impossible for you to do your own work. And when you tried to fight back, they constantly threatened to report to the president or Minah about your lack of determination to become a proper coordinator, or your rebelliousness, or anything else they could think of. You disliked them both ALOT, and for them to be coming to Bali will be worser than Junhyung.

"UNNI! Why would they be coming here?!"

"Aigoo. Don't yell. I just couldn't let you handle everything on your own. You can't handle the make-up, clothing, and every single problem that occurs just by yourself! Even I can't do that."

"I know but -"

"Yah, just listen to me. I know you don't like them much, but don't worry. I won't let them bully you. People will tell me if they're being stupid, and I'll kick their asses. Araso?"

Throughout the whole conversation, you had wandered through your room, and was now stationed back where your laptop was, and the comfortable couch. At this moment, you flopped yourself in it.

"Let me guess, Eun Hye is going to be taking over the make-up right? And Leah will be setting up the fashion, and I'll do touch up?" You couldn't help but be sarcastic. It was sort of like that at Cube Ent, except alot of the time, you didn't get to touch the suppiles when the other unnies were around. You just watched.

"No way. Eun Hye will be with the make-up since she specializes in that, but you will be telling her what to do. Leah will be doing small touch ups and running errands. Don't worry. I'll make sure you have the upper hand."

You had no choice but to take Minah's word for it. You just hoped, this whole operation won't be a fail.

"The girls said they'd be coming soon. Probably in a few days. Unni has to go now though. Call me later~"

Dooooooooooong.