Weird Feelings

Oasis.

 

You awoke, feeling really warm, and really well rested. Feeling energized wasn't  something that came easily nowadays, ever since you took the interning job at Cube Entertainment. The hours working there weren't exactly normal and routine, so a typical eight hour sleep was really usually out of the question. However today, despite the little sleep you had, you felt totally refreshed. Opening your eyes slowly, you looked about yourself. The sun had already risen, and shone through brightly in the windows. 
 
Junghyung was sleeping peacefully beside you, his head tilted back against the couch, his arm around your shoulders. You reveled in this good moment. When was the next time you're going to feel like this? 'Ahhhhh, the good life.'  You curled back onto Junhyung's side, resting your head on his chest, preparing to go back to sleep when it suddenly hit you. Your quickly jerked backward, and stared at Juhyung's peacefully sleeping face, as your brain struggled to decipher the waves emotions that was beginning to rise. 
 
"Yah. Junhyung-ah." You sharply slapped his leg that rested parallel to yours. You hit him harder when he made no motion to show he was waking up.  "Yah! Get up!" 
 
Junghyung stirred slowly, groggily and struggled to open his eyes. "Whaaat?" 
 
A frown appeared on his sleep fill face. He glared at for a piercing second before his eyes began to close again. "Go back to sleep." 
 
He reached out for you and, using your arm, he pulled you back to him, and curled his arm around you. He seemed intent on going to back to sleep, with you next to him. But you weren't going to let him have his way again. This time it was too risky.
 
"YAH. SERIOUSLY." You pushed him away from you and stood up defiantly. "JUNHYUNG. What are you thinking?! WHY DIDN'T YOU GO BACK TO YOU ROOM? Yah, you can really get caught this time!" 
 
You were ignored. 'When does he ever listen to me?' You reached over and struggled to drag him off the couch. You weren't going to have him caught with you. No way. Not only will it bring some ruin to his career and BEAST, but it will also ruin any chances you have of getting a promotion, and the fragile trust you had with Minah would disappear. Without Minah and your job, your life will again come to a rut. All because of these stupid incidents with Junhyung. You couldn't let that happen.
 
"JUNHYUNG! WAKE UP. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN HYUNSEUNG COMES AND SEES THAT YOU AREN'T THERE? YOU CAN'T SAY THAT YOU SLEPT IN SOMEONE'S ROOM, BECAUSE THEY WON'T BACK YOU UP, BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T IN THERE!"
 
Junhyung's eyes snapped open, and suddenly he seemed attentive. 'Yesss~ Success! Now to get him back to his room...' 
 
"Ah, I guess you're right." He said, not moving. He looked at you with blank eyes, as if he didn't know what to do. "Meh~ I'll figure something out."
 
Your mouth hung open he just simply adjusted himself out the couch and went back to sleep. 'WHAT KIND OF SITUATION IS THIS. Why are you so hard-headed and stubborn. STUPID CELEBRITIES!' You stood there fuming, not knowing what the next plan of action will be. All you knew this that you couldn't just let him just lay on the couch inside your room. 'At least get him out side in the hallway. He can lay and sleep there for all I care. '  You cracked your knuckles at glared at him evil-y. 'It's war time.'
 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
For the last 30 minutes you had struggled to get him off the couch. You tried tipping the couch over (you weren't string enough), you tried pull him off the couch (every time you succeeded a little he just fixed himself), and you tried throwing pillows at him. But he refused to go. In fact, now he was fully sprawled on the couch, face down. 'Alright Junhyung. You leave me to no choice. Idol or not, this is what you leave me to do.' You took a deep breath and backed up a few paces in front of the couch.
 
"One...two....THREE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~" 
 
You ran right at him and jumped on to his sleeping form. Right as the force of gravity made you fall right on to his back, he gave out a strangled gasp of pain. You began bouncing on his with your .
 
"It's time too goooooo!" You said to him bouncing on him, and torturing him.' Hehehehehe. TAKE THAT!'
 
After a few more bounces, you could hear him mumble something against the couch. You stopped for a second so you could hear him. "Mwo?"
 
In that instant you stopped, Junhyung quickly turned over and grabbed you and turned you over, so that you both swapped positions. He straddled your waist and leaned in front of you, his hands placed on both sides near your head. "Still want to be reckless and do that again?"
 
You blinked once, twice as you accessed the situation. You could consciously feel his entire body against yours. His warmth seeped into your skin, and you felt suddenly you felt very, very hot in certain places. His hips pressed into yours; his weight pressing into every inch of the front of his firm, toned body. One shift of your waist and you could probably feel that slight bulge that sat hidden in his designer denim jeans. You looked away from his too-close-face, your cheeks flaming. 
 
"Who do think I am? I'm just trying to get you to leave." You mumbled, pointedly staring at the coffee table instead of his handsome face.
 
A smirk appeared on his lips, his eyes twinkling with a sense of playfulness and underlying seduction. "Is that so?" He looked at your face for another second. His dark eyes searched your reddening face closely. "Well I guess I'm leaving now." He quickly got off of you and released your still hot body from it's bonds.
 
You sat up and rubbed your arms. You suddenly felt very cold and very alone. Needless to say, you walked Junhyung to the door. You leaned on the door frame as he stepped out into the hallway. He turned back for a quick second, and gave you another smirk. "See you later, Jagiya." With that he went off towards his room.
 
You bit your lip as you closed the door, another fresh batch of blushing appearing on your cheeks. You breathed deeply and sat back on the couch. 'What is wrong with me? Why do I feel like this?' You laid back on the couch, and your eyes began to close. 'It still kind of smells like him...'
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note                                                                                                      
 
 
..........................I'M SO SORRY. IT'S BEEN SO LONG.  YOU GUYS CAN BEAT ME UP. I DON'T MIND. I DESERVE IT. TT.TT
Being busy is such a lame excuse but it is what it is! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK AND HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE....I like to indulge in life's pleasures SO MUCH that I have neglected you guys and this story. ): I WILL WORK ON THAT.
Meh, so sorry this if this chapter is a bit lame. I wanted to make it a bit more steeeaaamy, but I decided to elongate it a little more. Hehehe. IT WILL COME GUYS. DON'T WORRY.
Well for the most part, please forgive me! And I'll try to update again asap!