Key Cards.

Oasis.

You went to your room, and slid the key card through the slot. You heard the door click as it unlocked and you opened it. You stepped inside. The room was nice and big, and of course beatifully furnished. The room had a color scheme of golds, cremes, and whites.

"Wow, Minah unni probably spent a lot on this for me."

You sighed, and placed your suitcase onto the white bedsheets. You lived in a small apartment at home, so this hotel was like a palace. You explored the large livingrom with the large flat screen tv and creme couchs and love seats places strategically around it. Then you when into the bathroom, with it large jacuzzi, and large stand up shower, all beautifully colored in pinkish-tan tiles and gold.. You groaned inwardly.

"This bathroom is larger than my kitchen at home." You said to yourself, sliding your hand against the smooth marble counters.

You went back to the bedroom, and sat on the bed near your suitcase. The room was freakishly big for only one person, and you felt so small. Not that you weren't grateful. Hell you were hella grateful. Just that this room must have been so expensive. You sighed heavily, and shook your head. It was time to go swimming.

With this thought in mind, you opened up your black suitcase, and rummaged through the mulitude clothing for your swimsuit. It was a plain black triangle bikini - nothing too fancy. You put it on and glanced at your reflection in the full mirror that hung againt one of the walls in the bedroom. 'If I go out like this the guys will have a heart attack.' You giggled to yourself, and took out a pair of crazy patterned short board shorts, and a loose black tunic/tank top. You put these on over the bikini, figuring that looking modest would be best if you were going to be hanging around your idol clients.

You were unpacking, when the door bell for your room rang. A slightly annoying ding~ resounded through the room. Thinking it was room service, you opened the door. without a second thought. But instead, it was Junhyung.

Without bothering to greet you, he said somberly, "Give me your extra key card."

You looked at him in disbelief, "No way." You shook your head, and began to shut the door.

He prevented it's closing by placing his hand in front of it, pushing the door open. "Yes way." He pushed the wooden door open a little more.

"Why?" You asked trying to push the door against this strength.

"Because I said so." He said his arm effortlessly hold the door open.

'He's strong' You thought looking at his arm. Sighing you gave up and walked away to your bedroom.

"Hey, I'm not a ert like the others, so give me your card." He repeated, following you through the living room and into your bedroom.

"No." 'You sound like one to me.'

"You know, you're really stubborn." He sighed, leaning against a dresser, watching as you neatly placed your clothes back into the suitcase.

"So are you." You said, not bother to face him as you spoke.

Junhyung was standing near the dresser where you had placed the two keys. You, not noticing, pulled toiletries from your suitcase and walked over to the bathroom.

"You know, oppa has to care a lot for you. Appreciate it." He picked up one of the key cards, and observed it carefully, touching it with his fingers, twisting it around as if it was the most interesting thing.

You rolled your eyes, and placed your toothbrush near the sink. As far as you were concerned, you could do perfectly fine taking care of yourself. You did it for two years now, what's one more week? You sighed as you heard him close a drawer in the bedroom.

"Oppa~ Isn't it improper for a guy to come into a girl's room? And even worse for him to look through her stuff?"

Youpeeked around the bathroom door, your eyes already accusing him. But he wasn't there. A puzzled look came upon your face.

"Oppa?"

You walked over to the dresser where he had just been standing.

"Junhyung oppa?"

You looked around yourself. 'He must have left.' You thought to yourself looking towards the door. You walked over to your suitcase, to unpack more things, when you stopped suddenly and frowned. You turned and walked quickly over to to the dresser. You picked up your key cards. Except it wasn't two, it was only one. You bit your lip, and glared at the card.

"YA JUNHYUNG!"