OPPA~

Oasis.

It's a beautiful Saturday. The skies are blue, with scattered white clouds. The sun shines merrily. You can hear the bustling on the streets. It's a perfect day, and it seems the world is enjoying it. Well, everyone except for you. You leaned wearily against the counter, already exhausted. It's only been 2 hours into your day at your paid internship at the fashion department of CUBE entertainment and you already want to go home. It's not that you didn't like looking at all the fashionable items these idols owned. It's not that you didn't like pairing up accessories with pieces of clothing. It's not like you didn't enjoy showing your sunbaes your outfit ideas for the next performance. What you didn't like, was that your fashion sunbaes would take your ideas and claim it as their own. Then they would show them off to the main coordinator, and next thing you know that idea is on 4minute when they're performing Muzik. The sunbaes would use their power and abuse you into buying lunch and coffee for them, and make you go run errands that their too lazy to do. Just in the two hours you were at the CUBE entertainment building, you have made 5 different coffee runs for five different coordinator unnis!

"__________-ah! Minah unni wants you to go to the hotel!" A sunbae came up to you, her cellphone held up to her ear. "And she says she needs you to go quickly."

Kim Minah, was the main coordinator. She always had a great sense of fashion, and always made the idols look good. To top it off, the idol's tastes were always weaved into the outfit, so that the idol was pleased with the way it looked. No matter how y and picky the idol seems to be, Minah was always able to keep calm and find the right outfit. She was your role model, and also the person who offered you this paid internship. Before you were an intern, you were scrabbling to find a career that suit your taste. Everything was boring and tasteless. However, one day up bumped into Minah, and after checking out your outfit that they, she offered you her card, and asked that you call her. With the next few weeks, you both met quite a few times, and before long, she offered you a paid internship. Perhaps that's why the other unnis were mean, they were jealous that you easily got a hold onto this internship,  while it took them FOREVER.

"Really?" Your face brightened at the thought of leaving the CUBE ent. building. The unnis were being quite mean today, and you were getting really really tired of it.

"Mhmm. But before you leave, make a phone call to Soohee-sshi to tell her to meet me for lunch. Araso?"

You sighed inaudibly. 'What am I? Your secretary?' But nevertheless, you went and made the phone call. If you wanted to move up, respect and obedience was everything.

After making the brief phone call, you set out for the hotel. You knew Minah unni was at a hotel, with an idol group. They were at a hotel because they were filming a music video in it. You knew nothing about the concept of the music video, or whom the idol group was. 'Aigoo, what if it's 4minute? Kekeke.' You were a avid fan of kpop groups, but not exactly crazy fan girl status. Whenever you met an idol, you tried hard not to spazz to much, but generally you smiled away too much and was a bit more jumpy and hyper than usual.

Making your way to the designated hotel, you walked down the street, peacefully breathing in the fresh air. Then suddenly, you were pushed to the side, your bag dropping onto the sidewalk, it's contents spilling out.

"OOOPPPPAA!!!" A group on girls screamed, and sprinted past you, pushing you against the building next to the sidewalk. Not stopping to apologize or even to look back, they continued running, screaming and screeching for their oppas.

"YA!" You yelled at them, angrily. Your bag's contents were now on the ground and your shoulder hurt from being pushed roughly. "YA! At least apologize!" But the girls were already out of hearing range. Sighing, you pushed your things back into your bag and hurried on.

As you reached the hotel it seemed girls were scattered all around, an excited aura surrounding them. "Ugh, really?" You grumbled, still pissed about the previous incident. You pushed past the many girls, and into the lobby, where there were still MORE GIRLS. You took the stairs, for the elevator seemed like a pain to wait for.

However, by the time you got to the third floor, you were even more exhausted. "Why do I ALWAYS come across so much hardship?" you moaned, stepping in front of an elevator. As the doors opened, there was already a person in there, a guy, to be exact. And as you stepped inside, it seemed like this guy was familiar, very familiar.