Abuse.

Oasis.

Your eyes flickered open, and you sat up slowly. It was almost mechanical like, the way you moved upwards. Then you stared glumly at the wall, as your memories caught up with you. Oh yeah, you were accussed of liking somebody you didn't, and you didn't even have a chance to deny it, and then you got you popsicle stolen from you. You tiredly ran your fingers through your hair. Afterwards, you then fell asleep. That was the last you remembered. You sighed. Story of your life, right? Your eyes moved from the wall to your laptop. 'How long was this thing on?' You reached over to the low coffee table, and you moved the mouse around. The laptop went from power saving mode, to being properly on. And, to your surprise, the word pad was on the screen. And it said:

 

 


 

You drool when you sleep.

Close your mouth(:

-YJH

 

 

 

 

You stared for a minute at the large words that filled up your screen. Your eyeborwas knitted together, as you quickly you wiped your lips. 'Psh. No I don't! That Junhyung. He's so stupid.' You frowned and closed the word pad. He would do something like that while you were sleeping. You were pretty sure you DID NOT drool while sleeping. 'Stupid Junhyung. But if I did, it would've been HELLA embarrassing. >.<' Another surprise awaited you as you closed the word pad. A picture of Junhyung was your desktop image. He had taken it with your webcam. And you could see yourself sleeping in the background. You had to smile at this one. He looked really cute! Briefly you decied to change it, but changed your mind. Who would see it anyways? You reached out and poked the computer screen, right on Junhyung's forehead. 

"Yah, why do you mess with my things while I'm asleep?" Your stared into the picture's eyes mencingly, "Why do you like abusing me eh? I really liked you, but you just had to be a complete jerk to me neh?" You flicked the forehead. "Pabo Junhyung."

You sighed and turned off the laptop. If only you could do that to him in real life. But he was an idol, and you were just a hired coordinator. You had to know your place. You picked up the laptop, and carried it over to your dresser, where you placed it on top. Your eyes flickered over to the mirror facing in front of you. 'Maybe he messes around with me becuase I'm funny looking?' You widened your eyes and puffed out your cheeks. 'Aigoo, I'm stupid. Why should I care?' Your face went back to normal. 'Maybe I still like him?' Your smirked and shook your head. 'That's bull.' You shook your head, and wandered back over to the livingroom. You- yet again- dropped yourself on to the couch. 'Now what?' Then suddenly, conveniently, your phone rang. You reached over, since it was on the coffee table, and read the number on the touch screen. It was a number you didn't know, but you figured it was a manager or something and you picked it up.

"Yeboseyo?"

"______-ah, come down to the lobby."

"What? Who is this?"

"Yah. Can't even recognize your own oppa's voice now?"

"Eh?! Junhyung  oppa? How'd you get my number?"

"Ah, I got it from your phone while you were sleeping."

You pulled away from your phone and stared at it, as if you were staring at Junhyung. '"AGH. Really? I'm gonna go crazy.'

"What makes you think you can just take my number without asking? Who do you think you are?"

"Aigoo. Don't argue with me, just come down to the lobby."

"YAH Junhyung!"

But he had already hung up. You rubbed you forehead. He really DID abuse your things while you were sleeping. Shaking your head, you readied yourself to go down stairs and meet with him in the lobby.