Good Morning. (Or bad morning, for that matter.)

Oasis.

 

You awoke, head heavy, body sore, and feeling very stiff. Basically feeling like you're hung over even though you didn’t even drink at all. You lay on the couch staring at nothing, feeling her head throb in pain. 'Why am I always waking up like this now? Feeling confused and not refreshed?' You sighed bitterly and sat up, flinching as the pain worsened. 'Oh except for the time I fell asleep with Junhyung....why is that though?' You closed her eyes and massaged your head, and you tried to think of reasons why sleep wasn't working for you. Perhaps it's the inner turmoil and stress of handling a big job, or maybe sleeping in a new place that’s got you down. 'Or maybe its Junhyung' You thought to yourself, opening your eyes again. You looked glumly out the picture windows, in which the sun shone through. You could see the waves crashing on to the shores of the beach, and you could see small dots of tourists running up and down them. 'Perhaps he's the reason I haven't been sleeping properly.'  You looked down at your "couple outfit" that you fell asleep in. Junhyung had been messing with your head this whole time you've been vacationing with them in Bali. Although you decided to change your feelings, since he seemed like a jerk in the beginning, you hadn't been very successful. 'Couple outfits? Ha. What a joke. That will never happen.'  You shook your head and got up off the couch. You glared at it and threw a pillow at the sight of it. Many things certainly happened on that couch between you and Junhyung.' I should avoid that for awhile.'
 
You tugged the black pullover off and tossed it towards your suitcase as you walked towards your bedroom. After doing the same with your grey jeans, you simply crawled into your bed and pulled the covers over your nearly body. You sighed in comfort. This was actually the first time you've literally laid in the bed, and it was way more comfortable than the couch. You rolled over and curled yourself into the fetal position. 'I wonder if the boys are still asleep. Or maybe they are awake and wondering about me?' You shook your head fiercely and closed your eyes. 'Aniya. I shouldn't care. I don't care. He's NOTHING to me.'  You turned over and stared a the ceiling. 'I am simply a coordinator, a fan, and perhaps a friend. Nothing more.... But he makes it seem like we are something more...'  You turned over once more so that you were facing the wooden bed stand at the side of the table. You recalled the many close-call situations in which you both were on each other, in which you could feel your bodies pulsing together. 'Oh, and that once time he kissed me. Awesome.'  You sighed and shook your head, recalling the dinner party in which he acted like he was supposed to hit you but kissed you instead. 'What is love? It's so confusing.' You closed your eyes, and struggled to fall back asleep.
 
 
 
 
Junhyung's Perspective                                                                                                                                               
 
My eyes opened as another loud of breath entered my room mate's nostrils, and exited in a loud of snort of breath. I groaned loudly and threw the pillow I had been sleeping on in Hyunseung's direction. No fan would ever guess that this girly looking boy would have the worse sleeping habits. 'It's one of the few things I plan to reveal on a variety show one day.'  I thought as I struggled out of my bed. Giving one seething look towards his peacefully sleeping form, I left the bedroom. His abnormally loud snoring would not give me any rest, no matter how hard I tried.
 
 
I went into the living room of our hotel and went straight to the sofa. Our room, Mine and Hyunseung's, looked very similar to ___________'s room. A similar color scheme, similar furniture. Of course only I would know that. I’m probably the only person who goes in and out of her room. After all, I do have her key card. I spread myself out on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. I wonder if she's waken up yet. If she's taken a shower, or if she's still in bed, or perhaps she's wondering about me too. I let a sigh escape my lips. 'How did I even get this way? I can't date again, nevertheless, date my coordinator!' I must have seriously gone nuts, letting my thoughts escalate to such a level. But in the same breath, I can't help myself. I'm a person too. I can have those kinds of feelings too. My thoughts drift back over to her. She's so different from so many other girls. 'One would think that if I went after any girl like that, she would openly let me do so, encourage me to do so. But she... she keeps rejecting me.' I laugh out loud at the thought, and think back to when she hit me in the face with her hotel door. Unconsciously, I rub my forehead. Nobody has ever done that to me before, let alone a girl. I guess it's things like that, that draw me to her.
 
I had almost forgotten what it was like to actually, literally want someone; to want them, but to be unwanted in return. It's weird. But she has pretty much showed me what it's like to be a regular person again, almost. An exasperated groan escaped my lips. 'What is love?' I ask myself, before I shut my eyes.