I got you.

Oasis.

You mechanically walked into the airplane. You body was stiff; like it was rejecting all thoughts of going into the plane. Your breathing had slowed, but your nerves were at it's height, and you felt like you were going to have a mental breakdown. 'This is so stupid.' But even if it was stupid, your mind was going absolutely insane. You weren't sure if you could do this. this internship right? You weren't sure anymore. The only option seemed like walking right out of the plane and going back home to snuggle into your blanket and forget this whole ordeal. You gripped your hands together, nails digging into your own skin. What to do, what to do, what to do?

"Excuse me, but your blocking the way."

You turned to look behind you, your eyes filled with unpreventable tears that threatened to pour out. It was Junhyung. He was looking quite good-looking, wearing a white v-neck that exposed his chest-piece tattoo, and a black blazer over it. He was standing behind you, trying to get to a seat on the plane. Quickly, you turned back around to wipe your tears.
"Sorry." You said in a shaky voice, moving over to the right of the passageway so he could get through.

"Ya~ Are you crying?" He asked you, a look of concern flashing across his features.

You said nothing, hoping he didn't recognize you. After all, it would be such an issue for him to take care of you when you're in this state, because he didn't care much for you anyhow.

"Ya~! _____-ah. Answer me. Are you crying?" He asked. It was obvious he recognized you.

"No. Why would I be crying?" You said trying to sound confident. The shakiness in your voice revealed that you weren't telling the truth.

Junhyung smirked. "You are." He said still talking to your back. He stuffed his hands in his jean pockets. He’s eyes seemed to sparkle with a kind of playful curiosity. You, however, didn’t notice; your emotion overrode any observations.

"Could it be you're afraid of airplanes? Or of heights?" He looked about himself, gesturing towards the plane, then back at you.

You said nothing, afraid that talking would make your unwanted tears fall. He was right though. You were afraid of both. Irrationally afraid. You bit your lip, and turned around to push past Junhyung. You didn’t want him to worry, and you didn’t want to talk about it. But he grabbed your arm.
 
"Ya~ Don't even think about getting off this plane."

Then the tears fell. You wiped the tears off your cheek with the palm of your hand angrily. Why were you crying in front of him? You didn’t want his attention. But deep inside, you felt grateful that there was going to be someone to help you through this.  Junhyung looked up ahead where the other members were. There were sitting towards the front of the plane, not at all paying attention toward the back. He then pulled you to one of the nearest seats, and sat you down. He then wrapped an arm around your shoulder, and pulled your head against his shoulder, gently pushing your face into the crook of his arm and neck.

"Lean on oppa. Okay? Don't be afraid, I got you."