Cham cham CHAM!

Oasis.

 

"I can't believe you just...! Why would you...?! Man! I can't even say it!"
 
You were fuming. Junhyung had deliberately, DELIBERATELY, hinted that you and he had done something to two security guards when you done NOTHING at all!
 
"Wae? I spoke the truth." He said leaning against the back of the couch, his arms folded across his chest, a smirk appearing yet again on his handsome face. He was totally unfazed.
 
"Mwo? Mworago? Yah. You must be crazy or something. There was no truth in that explanation AT ALL." You exclaimed at him, stopping your pacing across the living room floor, for a second. "Yah, are you an idiot?!"
 
"It was entirely the truth. It's their fault if they take it the wrong way. Who cares."
 
"Who cares?! I care. Junhyung oppa, imagine what those people think now. What they think of you and I. Of us. That we're a crazy couple. Can you just accept it?"
 
"Eum."
 
"YAH!"
 
His simple, half-hearted responses were driving you nuts. How could he not care, when the WHOLE WORLD cared. How could he just simply say who cares? 'He must be crazy, nuts, out of his mind. Maybe they should emit him to a mental institution....BECAUSE HE'S ING CRAZY.' He was an idol. He had to have some sort of censorship, or else his career would just disappear.
 
"Yah, Junhyung oppa. Don't you ever think? What if there had been some kind of paparazzi standing around the corner? What would happen to your image? What would you do?"
 
He scoffed lightly, "Why does it matter to you? It's MY image."
 
"That....I...Umm," You started not knowing what to say, and yet knowing what this feeling was. "I....I'm your coordinator… you know. And as I work for Cube, I have to make sure it's reputation doesn't get soiled, and that one of it's prized clients remains unsoiled as well....you know."
 
Junhyung seemed to let out a breath of exasperation and her looked into your eyes deeply, as he shove his hands into his front jean pockets. "Jinjja? Is that all I am to you? Just a client? And you're just my coordinator?"
 
You laughed nervously. "Eum. Jinjja. What else would it be?" You quickly turned away from him and looked out the large pictures windows. 'What the hell is going on here?' The atmosphere had suddenly become a little tense. Out of your peripheral vision you glanced at Junhyung where he stood against the back of the couch. He appeared to look a little stony at your response. You eyebrow wrinkled in confusion. ’Well what else did he expect me to say? It’s not like we have anything going on between us…’ 
 
His expression changed as smiled slightly and pulled his hands out of his pockets, and instead rested them against the top of the back of the couch. "Ah, araso. I was just wondering." 
 
There was a bit of an awkward silence between the two of you for a few seconds, as you both didn't know what to say.  You were stuck in your own thoughts, not knowing what to say really. You bit your lip and wondered what to do next, what to say next. Was there really anything to say? There was nothing between the two of you, not to your knowledge at least. You let out a slow breath and slowly turned your head so you could get a peep of how he looked after your brief fight with him. But to your surprise, he was staring you! With a small eep! of surprise you quickly turned back around and stared back at the window. 'Argh. Ottokae? Why is he staring at me? Ummm, umm,um...RAMEN. I shall go eat my RAMEN!'  You quickly walked somewhat robotically towards the coffee table, where the uncooked ramen was sitting. Junhyung watched you, but he didn't say anything as you picked up the bowl of ramen and went into the kitchen to cook it.
 
'Tch. What is wrong with that guy.' You thought as you poured hot water into the ramen. 'He's staring like some kind of ert.' You glanced behind yourself to see him still staring at you unmovingly. 'Pfft, if you're so mad, go back to your room ert.' You whipped your head back towards your ramen and you stuck your tongue out at the innocent ramen. 'Stupid Junhyung.'
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________
 
 
After the ramen was finshed cooking you carefully brought back into the living room, and sat on the couch. Junhyung was sitting at the other end, mesmerized by the tv. You sat as far as you could from him on the other end of the couch. You glanced at him wearily. He didn't seem mad anymore, in fact, it seemed like nothing ever happened between you too. 'The only problem is is that he's still in my room at like 2 o'clock in the morning...WHY?'  Sighing, you slowly picked up your chopsticks and was about to take the first bite, before he interrupted.
 
"Yah, aren't you going to offer your client some before you eat?" He asked, turning his head towards you. The mischievous smirk was plastered again on his face.
 
You glanced at your ramen, your fingers possessively gripping the bowl. You blinked once, twice before looking back up at Junhyung. 
 
"No, mine."
 
"Well I bought it."
 
"So, I picked it out"
 
"I bought it with my own money."
 
"You bought it for me."
 
"Yah~ You cursed and me and hurt me, and this is how to apologize?" He scooted closer to you on the couch and you leaned away from him, protecting your ramen.
 
"You deserved it."
 
"YAH! You hit my forehead! If I get a bruise it's all YOUR FAULT. Now give me the ramen!" 
 
"NO!"
 
You both began to squabble over the noodles, claiming to whom the ramen belong. You were now leaning over the arm of the couch holding the ramen at arms length, while Junhyung stretched over you trying to get to the ramen.
 
"GIMMIE THE RAMEN."
 
"Ah, ah! Araso! Just get off!"
 
Cooperatively (for like the first time ever), Junhyung smiled, and got up off of you. If a groaning you handed him the delicious bowl of ramen. Without a moment's pause, he quickly took it from you and took the first bite. You watched him hungrily. Hey, you were really looking forward to that ramen! 
 
"But oppa. I'm really hungry~" You moaned, pouting at him
.
He glared at you over the bowl of ramen, and the picked up a bunch of noodles and brought it over to your mouth. "Hurry and eat then." He said, trying to feed you.
 
"That's too big-"
 
"When I tell you to eat, just eat." He quickly shoved the noodles into your open mouth, laughing as you sputtered, nearly chocking.
 
 
  
________________________________________________
 
 
 
"Cham, cham, CHAM!"
 
Junhyung's hand flicked to the left; your head turned the left. That meant another forehead flick for you. 
 
"Oppa~ Not be so hard." You moaned, as he moved you bangs out of the way.
 
"Araso, araso. Just stay still, and be good..."
 
After eating the ramen, Junhyung STILL wouldn't leave your room. And being who you were, you didn't want to go to sleep while he was still sitting in your room. That would be really weird, right? So instead, you were sitting with him playing weird games, that you certainly weren't good at. Which also meant you got the majority of the penalties inflicted on you. Painful penalties. 
 
"AH!" You moaned rolling over on the couch and holding your  forehead while Junhyung laughed his head off.
 
"Ah, mainhe mianhe, I couldn't resist. You can't be mad, because it part of the game." 
 
"Tch, whatever." You replied rubbing your forehead. 
 
Junhyung smirked and leaned back against the couch, his face upturned towards the ceiling. "Ahhh, why am I getting so tired?"
 
"It's like 3:30 in the morning, oppa. Of course you'll be tired. Why don't you go back to your own room?" You replied, yawning. "I'm tired too."
 
"If you're tired, why don't you go to sleep? Wae? Scared I might do something?" He turned his head towards you, a twinkle of that usual seductive devil residing in his eyes,. "I'm not Gikwang, you know."
 
"Yeah, you are even worse than Gikwang." You turned your back on his and faced the other way.  "Hurrry and go to your room."
 
"Ani. I don't want to." He let his body fall down on the couch lazily, his head falling right next to your leg. "Let's  watch a movie."
 
He looked like a child sort of. His tall frame curling so he could fit into the couch next to you. A queer feeling came over you as your eyes shift over him. He was ing y, that was undeniable. You your lips as turned away as  he picked up the black remote and flipped to a random movie channel. It wasn’t like it, it shouldn’t be like that. Romances between co-workers is taboo. So ignoring your  body’s odd yearning for him, you pushed him away from you, so that you could get comfortable on the couch. Junhyung up righted himself into sitting position, while you stretched out your legs. You breathed out a rough sigh and let your head lean against the couch near Junhyung‘s shoulder.
 
"Yah~ Don't fall asleep on me. " He said, watching you spread out your body next to him, oblivious to the juxtaposition of your body’s thoughts and the ones from your head.
 
"Psh, don't worry about that."
 
 
 
 
Junhyung's Perspective.                                                                                                             
 
 
About an hour later, I feel the plunk of ____________'s head on my shoulder, just as I thought would happen. I smile again as I watch her sleeping face. 'Pabo, I told you not to fall asleep on me.' I carefully wrap an arm around her as I waited for the movie to end. Although my mind wasn't focused on the movie anymore. _________'s body feels warm against mine; it seems like her body fits perfectly with mine. I wish I can savor this moment for forever. My eyes rest on the TV screen, and slowly I can feel myself falling asleep as well, despite my wishes.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note                                                                                                                            
 
                                                        
Do you guys like the Junhyung's Perspective? Or should I leave it out? 
Also, for this chapter I thought I would make it BANG and end it in an explosive kiss and they finally get together....but I was like NAH! The chase is always the best part, at least that is what I think....Kekeke.