Staight up .

Oasis.

You exited your room carrying a white towel and black sunglasses. You closed the hotel door softly behind yourself. You glanced about the hallway and to your surprise, and slight irritation, Junhyung was still standing outside your room waitng for you. Pursing your lips, you ignored his presence, and tried to quickly walk past him. But, he grabbed your wrist, and turned you around.

"Hey, I said we'd go together, didn't I?" Junhyung, still holding on to your wrist, let his eyes roam your body.

'OMG. He's checking me out.' You would have ran screaming like a fan girl. Afterall, Junhyung was the hottest idol ever. Who could resist that? Here was this y guy, checking out this ordinary girl. What would you do? Well you'd whatever any other normal girl would do. Well, normal in your case. Your eyebrow raised, and you said to him,

"What? Do you like what you see?"

You resisted the urge to burst out laughing and kept a straight face. Junhyung stared at you. A confused look passed across his face, before he smirked.

"Yeah, I do actually."

He pulled you forward, and you stumbled into his hard, but warm chest. In one swoop, he took the sunglasses and towel in his hands, and wrapped the white towel around your body. Wrapping it tightly around you, and then pulled back fro  you and held the towel closed in front of you.

"Yah~ I thought you said you were going to go change. Didn't you get my note? Don't you have any shread of indecency? Don't you realize you're showing too much? Don't you think it makes not only you look bad, but B2st too, since you're with us?"

You looked up into his face as he scolded you. And slowly your face changed from one of surprise to hurt, and irratation. He seemed like he was insulting you.

"Yah~ Who are you to say that to me?" You wrteched yourself from his grasp. Your vioce slowly raised in volume. "'Do I have any shread of indecency?'" You repeated him scoffing, "I don't think I look like a or a or something, and honestly don't care if you think I do. If you're scared it'll ruin your reputation, then don't associate with me." You glared at him, your eyes meeting him, "I don't ever want to be around someone who doesn't even know me well enough to even imply that I look ty."

With that you stomped off, tears forming in your eyes. You were angry enough to cry,  you had the right to cry. Junhyung had no reason to insult you like he did. You bit your lip, and hurried away from Junhyung, you went into the elevator, and pressed a button for a random floor. Leaning against the sliver, cool walls of the elevator, you held back your tears. Junhyung was surely not what you expected, personality-wise. He was a straight up , in real life.