Discussions.

Oasis.

You grabbed a leather jacket, and your bag. It  was bound to get colder later right? In inside your bag, you made sure you had all your nessecities, like your wallet, and key card. When you made sure everything you needed was in your bag, you went outside of your room, and started the short walk towards the elevator to go to the lobby. 'It's amazing, how I end up doing EXACTLY what he tells me, even though I object, and hate it,' you thought as you stepped into the elevator. You reached out to press the lobby button, and the elevator started moving. 'He tells me to go to the lobby, and here I am, going to the lobby.' The elevator dinged as it reached the lobby, and the doors opened. 'Pabo Junhyung.'

Your shoes tapped across floor, as you crossed the busy lobby. Your eyes scanned the heads of people, as you tried to catch a glimpse of Junhyung. There. You spotted his dark hair near the exit. You excused your self through a bunch of tourists, standing in front of you, and you quickly walked over to him.

"Noona!"

Dongwoon came practically prancing over to you. It wasn't just Junhyung. as you had thought. It was also the rest of B2st waiting with him.

"Ah, Annyeong Dongwoon-ah." You waved to him, as you met him halfway, "What's up?"

"We're gonna go eat together. Hey noona. How come Junhyung has your number and I don't? Don't I talk to you more? Junhyung doesn't even talk to you at all, and he has your number before I do."

"Ah, umm..." You started, not knowing what to say. "It's becase you didn't ask?"

"Ah, really? Well can I have it now?"

You groaned inwardly. It's not that you really didn't want to give Dongwoon your number. It was because out of the corner of your eye, in your peripheral vision, you could see Yoseob smirking at the "intimate" scene that was happening between you and Dongwoon. You were supposed to be avoiding that! You had decided that Yoseob could think whatever he wants to, but you really didn't want to give him fake evidence!

"Um, mianhe, but can I give it to you another time? I really wanna go eat..." You gave him a sheepish smile.

"Okay." He said simply, and led you to the others whom were standing near the exit.

You and the boys began walking out towards the beach and down the sidewalk, where there were people and restrurants and gift shops all around. The sun was slowly setting, and a orange-y pinkish glow appeared on the sky. Honestly, depsite the day's happenings, you felt extremely happy. A soft breeze cam past, pushing your hair back. It was lovely.

"_________-ah, what do you want to eat?" Hyunseung asked you.

"Seafood." You said without hesitation.

"Duh. Who comes to Bali and eats something else? What else would we eat? Kimchi and tofu soup? Pabo." Doojoon interjected shaking his head.

"Yah! Who was I asking? I wasn't asking you hyung!" Hyungseung crossed his arms across his chest, while you burst out laughing.

"Mianhe, mianhe." Doojoon said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Well," you said, trying to break the argument. "Let's go eat there!"

You pointed at a cozy looking restrurant that was out doors and was right on the beach. It looked authentic, and bthe food people were eatting looked really good. Every one agreed, you you all left for that restrurant.

 

Author's Note                                                                                    

Hey you guys! Hope you enjoy this update.

By the way, I edited chapter 24. I felt it was lacking description. And I'm feeling a lot of the chapter have been lacking the important desribing words, making the story seem bland. So, I think I have to apologize for that. >.< I'm trying to get back to being descriptive so be patient(:

ANYWAYS, I don't know about you guys, but I'm really enjoying Beast's new song/mv FICTION! Actually, I'm enjoying the whole freakin album. I'm in fangirling mode, and I think I've watched their new music video 128309183091283 times. Aha. Junhyung's looking pretty y isn't he? And Hyunseung looks good with his bright hair. :D

Hope you guys are enjoying it like I am, and I hope you guys keep reading.

Kamsahamnida(: