Ohmygod.

Oasis.

 

"Argh! Jeongmal. YAH! Wake up!  It's not funny."
 
You were kneeled beside his unmoving body in the hallway, shaking his inanimate arm, as if the action would bring him back to consciousness. The door to your room was standing wide open, where you had flung it open to get to Junhyung. His can of juice lay forgotten, flung out of the way in the hallway when he tried to get into your room. He lay near your open door,  and you sat near his side, panicking the freak out. You struggled to get a grip on your thinking. What was the right thing to do in this type of situation? 'Should I do CPR? DO I EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO CPR? Should I call the other members?' Then suddenly you had an epiphany.
 
"AH! Pabo! Ambulance! I need an ambulance."
 
You quickly whipped out your iphone from your pocket, and struggled to typed in the right passcode. You fingers shook as you tried to press the right numbers.
 
"Ahhh! Why can't I do this?!" 
 
Tears were really welling up in your eyes as you furiously pressed the numbers. Forever seemed to pass by before you finally were able to press the right numbers for the passcode. You looked to Junhyung, he still hadn't moved one bit. You panic level raked up even higher.
 
"Junhyung oppa. I'm sorry! I'm really sorry."  You whispered softly as you hit the number for 911 and waited for someone to pick up the line. You closed your eyes and took deep breaths as to calm yourself so that you could speak properly and clearly to say where the ambulance was needed and what the situation was. You needed not to cry at this moment, there was no reason to, even though this whole situation was your fault. 'I'll have to tell the other members. I'll be so mad, maybe even disappointed. And then Minah unnie will probably disown me, fire me. I'm really stupid. Really stupid.......Junhyung. I'm really sorry. I really liked you, but I did this to you. I'm really sorry.'  Thinking about the consequences of your actions made you really want to cry. Was this really the end of your career. All this hard work forgotten in ten minutes? It couldn't be, you didn't want it to be. But with the way it was going. It was surely going to be that way. 
 
"Yah. You really must be a pabo."
 
Your eyes snapped open as someone's hand grabbed your wrist. That hand belonged to Junhyung and he was very much awake and conscious; he even had a little smirk plastered on his face and a reddened forehead. You stared, shocked, at him, not knowing what to say, or what to do. He quickly sat up from his laying position and grabbed your phone from you limp hand. He glanced once at the screen and chuckled.
 
"I can't believe you actually called the emergency number." He quickly hung up, and glanced down at your still surprised face. At this, his amused face disappeared, replaced with a look of concern. "Yah, are you crying?"
 
At his words, you quickly remembered where you were, and what you were doing. You especially remembered what you were thinking. 
 
"Ani. I wasn't." You said quickly turning away and wiping your eyes, as you snatched your phone from his hands.
 
"You were."
 
"I WASN'T." You said as you turned to glare at him. "Yah! What right do you have to scare the hell out of people like that?!" You pushed him back as you rose from your sitting position on to your knees. "Do you think it's funny? I don't care if you name is Joker, but it really wasn’t funny AT ALL." You reached over and pushed him down even harder.
 
"It really was-" He tried to interject, but you didn't let him.
 
"It was, by far, the stupidest thing you've done on this damn trip. Why the would you make people panic and worry about you and ?!”
 
You were seriously pissed. Hell, you had a right to be. You had been close to crying for him because you were the one that hurt him, and suddenly he just decided to stop his little prank right when you were at the of your feelings. 'The jerk could have just decided to stop ing around after I got over my little spurt of feelings. Not now. ing jerk.’ Your feelings now, turned 360 degrees.
 
"I'm so-"
 
"Tch. Don't even apologize. I could hit you right no-!"
 
"Umm excuse me?"
 
You turned to look behind you. You were leaning on top of Junhyung, your hands grabbing on to the front of his shirt, and you were about to hit him. He was grabbing your wrists in attempt to make you stop. Behind you were two security guards in black uniform, looking slightly angry, but calm. Their suspicious eyes scanned the you, who was nearly straddling you on the floor, and him, who was leaning in towards you. At the sight of them you dropped your arms and got up to greet them. Junhyung did the same.
 
"Are you the occupant of room 433?" They asked taking a few steps forward to regard the two of you closely.
 
"Ah, yes. Why?"
 
"We are hotel security. There was a report that there were disturbances from this room. The other occupants complain of banging, and um...loud screams."
 
You had to stifle a laugh. The way the security guard had said it, made it sound...wrong. Loud screams...banging? What the....
 
"It was nothing Just that this jer...."
 
"I apologize on behalf of her. My girlfriend was just being a little loud. She couldn't contain herself." Junhyung gave the guards a charming smile and a wink. You on the other hand stared dumbly at him, surprised that he was saying this. "I apologize, we'll be quieter."
 
A slight blush appeared on the guards faces and they averted their gazes away from the both of you. "Well.. okay. Just keep it down, I don't want to come back for the same...um...incident again." The two guards quickly left the hallway.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note                                                                                                              
 
                                                                          
I'm apologizing yet again, for my long absence. Please enjoy the chapter though, and I'll try to write more(: