The Talk

Oasis.

Doojoon and Junhyung opted to go to an early lunch together rather than have lunch with everyone else. They had walked to a beachside restaurant and sat at an outdoor table, sipping on coconut drinks until their ordered food came by. For a while now, Doojoon stared at Junhyung, acting like he had something to ask, but he didn't know how to say it. His eyes probed Junhyung's face as he self-consciously on his straw. The silence between them was awkward and uncomfortable, broken only by the occasional sounds of the waves breaking against the shore and the waiter coming back asking if everything was okay. When it  seemed like Junhyung was going to throw a fit, Doojoon finally asked what was on his mind.
"You. Do you like __________?"


Junhyun nearly froze. He was of course taken by surprise. Although Junhyung didn't really make an effort to hide it, he hadn't expected s to find out.  His eyes met Doojoon and he smirked little, acting nonchalant.


"How did you know?"


Doojoon shrugged. "Not like it was hard to find out. You even kissed her at the parrty. She mentioned you had her keycard, and you told her to shut up. Hell, I even saw you guys cuddling on the plane." Doojoon laughed out loud. "I'm like your very own personal paparazzi."


"Yeah well...I didn't know I was being that obvious." Junhyung  chuckled. "But did anybody else find out?"


"Aniya. You know how stupid those guys can be." Doojoon shook his head and let out an exasperated sigh. "But I think Yoseobie is beginning to catch on..." Doojoon stopped mid sentence as another thought came into his head. "You...you aren't doing things to her that you shouldn't be...are you? Because you have her key card and everything..."


Junhyung had to laugh out loud at that one. Things that he should be doing? Like ? Junhyung scoffed. "I wish.... but she keeps rejecting me."


Coconut juice nearly spewed out of his mouth as he heard what Junhyung said. Rejection? Junhyung rejected? Impossible. Who would reject him?! But by the slightly downcast look on his friend's face, Doojoon knew it  to be true and he let out a hearty laugh.


"Don't laugh," Junhyung said casting a mean glare at him.  "Because of her, I'm pretty much ually frustrated. can only do so much." 


"_____________ really is different. Although if I were a girl, I'd probably reject you too." Doojoon replied, making fun of the situation.


"Seriously! Sometimes I don't know what to do around her, she is so ing hot. And she doesn't even know it! She flaunts her around like nobody's looking, when all the guys are practically drooling after her. She doesn't even notice!"


"Tchh~ You've really hit it hard. I don't know." He grinned slightly, " Just pinned her down her really quickly and forget about her," Doojoon said simply.


"You know I can't do that."


"I know. But, don't forget.. You are part of BEAST. Relationships shouldn't be part of your priorities. All I'm asking, not only as the leader of BEAST, but as your friend, is to be more careful._________ is our coordinator. If a scandal breaks out, you'll probably be fine, but it'll probably be the end of her career. And I know, seeing that you like her so much, you wouldn't want that at all."


Junhyung sighed, his thoughts trailing to her and the silly moments they've had. "Right. I really like her. To the point where I don't know what to do."


Doojoon reached over and patted his fellow member on the shoulder. "Whatever you decide to do, I'll keep your secret. But to be honest, even though she keeps rejecting you, it seems like she really like you too."


Junhyung's face brightened up. "REALLY?"


"Eum."


Junhyung laughed out loud. "Maybe I should pin her down on the bed and force her. Because if she really liked me, then she wouldn't mind."


"You're an ."

 

 

 


Author's Note                                                                   


Sigh! Gotta love that bro talk. Ahaha. So Doojoonie knows the little secret. I wonder what's gonna happen next~
Thanks all my readers for reading c: