Sleep Well.

Oasis.

You leaned against the door, feeling absolutely exhausted, physically and mentally. The situations you put yourself in were crazy, especially this one. 'Yoseob thinks what? That I like Dongwoonnie? What?' You scoffed, and let your self slide down the door, until you were sitting on the ground. 'I like Downwoon? That's bs. The person I like is....' Unconciously, your head turned towards your door. 'Ani! I don't like anybody right now. Nobody.' You shook your head furiously, and stood up. 'Yoseob could think whatever he wants. As long as he doesn't spread it around right? And when I get the chance, I'll tell him he's really wrong, and that I really don't like anybody at all. Problem solved.' But, that's only what YOU thought.

You then turned and tired to open your door, but for some odd reason, it wasn't opening.

"Eh why isn't it opening?" you muttered to yourself.

You turned the knob harder, and pushed on the door. 'Ah~ It must've locked on it own.' Good thing Junhyung was in there. You reached out and knocked on the door.

"Junhyung-ah. Open the door."

SIlence.

"Junhyung-ah."

More silence.

"Junhyung?"

....

"Junhyung, quit messing around. Open now."

You groaned. You remembered what he wanted you to do for him.

"Oppa."

Miraculously, the door opened.

"Who was it?" Junhyung asked you as you entered.

"Nobody."

"Well, you stayed out for a long time for 'nobody'"

You ignored his remark, and went to sit on the couch. You leaned back and closed your eyes, wanting nothing but to sleep a little. These incidents had you on your edge. It seemed like being with B2st just gave you more stress than needed. You felt Junhyung settle down next to you on the couch as well. Then suddenly you remembered something. Your eyes snapped open and you turned to Junhyung.

"Oppa. Where's my popsicle?" You made it a point to exaggerate the oppa.

"Ah. I ate it all." He said looking towards you with a hint of a smile on his face.

You groaned out loud. You wer really looking forwards to that creamy strawberry popsicle, but Junhyung had eatten it all. You pouted and closed your eyes again. Junhyung looked at you curiously after a few moments of silence, he looked slightly worried.

"_______-ah. Are you mad? I'll buy you another one?"

"No. I'm just tired."

"Araso."

Junhyung gave you once last look before deciding to turned to you laptop. He surfed the net, while you sat in the couch. You felt yourself slowly falling asleep, and you had no intentions to  prevent it. You were tired, afterall.

 

_________________________________________

 

"________-ah, what do you want to eat for dinner?"

Junhyung had gotten a text from Doojoon asking where he wanted to go eat. Junhyung really didn't have an opinion though, so he decided to ask you. But you weren't giving him a reply.

"_______-ah?"

Junhyung turned towards you and poked your cheek, but you wer sound asleep.

"Aigoo, you would be one to fall asleep on me."

Junhyung smiled, and stood up. He carefully moved your body, so that you were laying comfortably on the couch rather than sitting. He adjusted your head and moved your hair back from your sleeping face. 'Cute.' Junhyung smiled softly at your sleeping face, before leaning down slowly. He pressed his lips softly on your forehead. Junhyung then turned away from your sleeping figure, and turned towards your laptop. He did some last minute things, and then turned to leave.

"Sleep well."