Who's She?!

Oasis.

 

Unknown's Perspective                                                                                    
 
 
walked through the crowd of fans and security stand on the sidewalk, a smile plastered to her face, her cellular device glued to the side of her face. The crowd chanted her name, as she maneuvered her small body past them. The fans seemed mesmerized by her fresh beauty, small face, her feminine petite-ness. And she, she seemed to be unfazed by the loud crowd; she seemed to stay poised and graceful. Taking several mall dainty steps, she reached the end of the pathway and gave the wave of fans one last eye smile before entering the white van, and slid the door closed.
 
"Minah unni~! Annyeonghaseyo!" she exclaimed, when the call she had been waiting for finally connected.
 
"Ah, ________. Annyeong. Why are you calling?"
 
"Don't you know? I'm going to be part of B2ST's new music video~! And since it's B2ST, won't unni be coordinating for them?" she asked, her voice rising in a slightly annoying high voice that she thought was to be cute.
 
"Eum. Well I should be. But 4Minute is to have a big concert really soon, so I have to stay. There's someone else there in my place, whom I really trust." Minah replied, ignoring the supposed cuteness.
 
"Awh, jinjja? I was really looking forward to seeing unni." She pouted oblivious to the fact that her high tone of voice was slowly creating a bad mood in Minah.
 
"I know, but rather than me, I think you’re more excited to see B2ST."
 
"Oh~ you can see right through me." The girl laughed.
 
"Yah. Since it's Junhyung, won't it be awkward? Since you know, you two..." The coordinator's tone was slightly worried. She knew the past well, and any disruptions during the making of the video would not be  good.
A smile appeared on the girl's face. "Aniyo. Unni knows me. I don't mix up personal issues with work."
"Not for you, but for Junhyung."
 
The girl shrugged and smirked. "Dunno. But with the concept of the video, it might just bring us back together,"
 
Minah's laughter sounded through the phone. "Arrasso. Good luck with that. I'm hanging up."
 
The girl leaned back against the car seat  after hanging up. She crossed her arms across her chest. Her eyes narrowed as she looked straight ahead. 'Just watch Junhyung...'
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note                                                                                                          
 
 
You can probably tell who this unknown character is already. If not then.... prepare to be surprised~! Ahaha. ummm, it's nearly the end up my school year, so I'll be writing even more, and that means updates for both of my stories. WHHOOOP! Again I apologize for my absence. Thank you for all the readers who continue to stick with me <3