Too good to be True. Or is it?

Oasis.

Junhyung grinned, and unlatched his pinky from yours. He then took the sunglasses you had left with him earlier and placed them on to your face. He smiled at you, and he adjusted the big frames on your face.

"Now let's go to the pool, before everyubody startes wondering where we are."

Junhyung reached for your hand, and tok it in his. He lead you to an elevator, and pressed the down button. Your hand was still in his, even as you both waited for the elevator. He didn't let go. The elevator doors opened up, and he still didn't let go. You reveled in the moment, enjoying the sweetness of his warm hand. Then you suddenly pulled back, knowing it was too good to be true. You pulled your hand from his, as he stepped into the elevator.

"You know I can walk on my own." You said, staring at him.

Junhyung simply smirked at you. "You think I don't know that already?"

He reached out yet again, and took a hold of your hand firmly, without saying anything. He pulled you into the elevator with him, and pressed the floor for the lobby. You fidgeted in the elevator next to him, wondering whether or not you should argue with him. Was it right, to hold his hand? Was it right for you, as his coordinator? You looked up at him, your lips pouting slightly.

"I know I'm y and all, but stop staring." He grinned at you, and used his free hand to ruffle your bangss.

"You wish I was staring." You said crossing your arms.

"I don't have to wish for anything." He responded looking down at you.

You shut up, not knowing what to say back. But you pouted some more. 'You big-headed lump of conceited bastard-ness.' You could hear Junhyung chuckled softly in the silence.

"Don't laugh at me."

"Who said I was laughing at you?"

"I did."

"Who are you to say that?"

"Shut up."

"No."

You crossed your arms again, and waited for the elevator to reach the lobby. 'What the hell is taking so long?' You could feel Junhyung looking at you. He was mostly smiling, becuase he knows he's won against you. How weird was it, to not be able to have a perfectly simple conversation without arguing. You were usually a people person, and you knew how to handle things like this. But with Junhyung, he seemed to do things to irriate you on purpose, and he seemed to win against you every single time. And you couldn't really say anything back.

The elevators opened pretty soon. And Junhyung grabbed your hand again and stepped out. You sighed, not wanting to fight with him, so you allowed him to lead you to the pool area, where he finally dropped your hand.

"NOONA! What took you so long?!" Dongwoon rushed over to you. He huffed at you cutely. "I was waiting for you for so long~"

Dongwoon grabbed your hand, and pulled you over to the poolside. You glanced back at Junhyung, and noticed he had a slightly irritated look on his face. You thought nothing of it, and let Dongwoon pulled you.

"Ah~ Sorry, I got held up for a bit." You smiled slightly.

"Oh, it's okay then." Dongwoon smiled at you and glanced at you up and down. "Noona, you're gonna wear that? You're not gonna wear a bikini like everybody else?" He asked you innocently.

Your face flushed a slight red. "Ah, noona thought it would be better if I didn't show off too much..."

"Awh, really? I wanted to see."

You laughed along with him, until you realized what he really said. Your eyes widened, and you reached out to smack him. "YA! you ert."

Dongwoon laughed, and dodged your flailing hand. "Ah, sorry sorry. I was just kidding. Noona, do you want to go into the water?"

"Not really, noona was just thinking about watching you guys...."

Before you could finish you sentence, you felt two people's arms push you into the deep end of the water. You let out a shriek of surprise, before you hit the water. You panicked for a brief second as you hit the bottom of the pool, but you used your arms to move yourself to the surface. As you surfaces, you could see Kikwang and Yoseob laughing their asses off at the side of the pool, along with Dongwoon.

"DSKQWDJVRNE! YA! You pabos! I can't believe this! Just watch when I get you!" You started moving through the water towards the side of the pool, to get your revenge.

 

Junhyung's Perspective                                                                              

'What's wrong with me?' I pondered to myself, as I looked down the her hand. 'Why am I instantly holding her hand like nothing?' My hold on her hand tightened slightly. Her hands were extremely soft, and warm. The feel of it, made me giddy. I shoudln't really be acting like this, but it seems like I can't help myself.

And I keep teasing her. What the hell?I suppose she's tired of my making fun of her, and purposefully teasing her, but it seems like I can't help that either. Her reactions are so cute, I just can't resist. I keep glancing at her too, when she's not looking. She's too oblivious to even notice. 'She acts like a cool, chic girl, but really she's the clumsy, air-headed kind. It's sort of cute, I just want to keep messing with her.' As the elevator doors opened, I was tempted to keep her in here with me, just so I could keep playing with her. But that would be awkward right? So instead I grabbed the warmness of her hand again, and lead her to the pool area.

Too soon, I let go of her hand, as Dongwoon came trotting up to us and took her away. I scowled. I was with her first. I watched silently, as the conversated near the pool. Man, Dongwoon was a freaking jacker. I sighed, and managed a smile, as long as she's having fun right? I turned, away, planing to go buy myself a smoothie, when I heard her scream.

I turned around, and realized she was pushed into the pool. I rushed over to the side, ready to dive in if she needed help. In fact, I was pretty much about to jump, when I heard her resurface and shout absolute nonsense to Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Yoseob. I sighed and regained my posture. She was okay, and I was over hear, scared that she was gonna drown.

"What are you doing?"

Oh crap, Doojoon has found me. He stood a few feet away giving me a quizzical look.

"Ah~ Um I'm looking at my reflection." I lied, staring into the pool water.

"Since when did you become obssessed with your looks?"

"SInce forever."

Doojoon gave me a weird look, and scooted away from me. Oh man, what a lame excuse, I'm ar from obssessed with my looks. Oh well, he's dissmissed me already. I looked over to her. She was now trying to wrestle the guys into the water. The tunic that I asked her to change out of was practically falling off of her slim body. 'WHAT THE @#(*!#!@#. THAT'S WHY I TOLD HER TO CHANGE OUT OF IT.' I stomped over to her.

"YA! YOU PABO! COME HERE."