It's a Fan thing

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

“Yoonae, you never told me you knew Luhan!” Ji Eun practically screeched as soon as we walked off to the side, leaving two completely stunned boys in their place.

“Yes...I know Luhan...How do you know Luhan?” I asked her. She eyed me suspiciously.

“I know Luhan through fangirling. How do you know Luhan?” I cocked an eyebrow at her. Fangirling? She met Luhan through fangirling? Is Luhan a fanboy or something? Oh God, don’t tell me he’s gay.

“I met him about two weeks ago, at the pharmacy. We had coffee together and then he asked for my number.” I replied truthfully. Her eyes widened.

“So you DON’T know who Luhan is!” That’s it, I was beyond confused. Before I was able to speak up though, she gasped. “YOU KNEW LUHAN FOR A TWO WEEKS AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT?”

I jumped back from her sudden outburst. “No...I haven’t....” I said. “And what do you mean I don’t know who Luhan is, Luhan is Luhan-”

“He’s not JUST Luhan, he’s-” She stopped suddenly and diverted her gaze somewhere behind me. “HII KAI-SHII!”

My eyes narrowed at the sound of the familiar name and turned around to glare at him. “What part of ‘we need a few minutes’ do you not understand?” I asked him.

Ji Eun gasped from behind me. “You can’t speak like that to Kai, he’s an idol!” That boosted Kai’s ego up a notch and he smirked cockily at me. I continued to glare at him.

“Luhan-hyung sent me to see if you’re finished yet.” He replied. “I see that you’re finished now so, I’m just gonna take this young lady for a while. You go have fun with hyung.”

I widened my eyes as he stepped around me and took Ji Eun by the arm, leading her promptly away.

“YAH! YOU EGOISTIC JERK, GET BACK HERE!” I yelled but stopped instantly when I felt another presence beside me.

I turned to find Luhan grinning down at me.

“Shall we go somewhere?” He asked. I nodded and smiled back at him.

“So...I’m assuming your friend is an EXO fan?” He asked me casually as we walked side by side past some stores in search for our destination. We took the monorail to Magic Island where all the rides were located and began looking around for a ride to go on.

“She is an EXO fan.” I replied. “I don’t know much about them though. Haven’t really gotten into them.”

He nodded and we stayed silent for a while as we walked towards a rollercoaster we both agreed on earlier.

“So she’s a Kai fan?” He asked.

“Nope. She loves Chanyeol and some guy named Kris. I guess she doesn’t really mind Kai though.” I replied. “By the way, how do you know her?”

He froze for a second. “I don’t really remember her, I must have bumped into her at some point.”

“She said it was a fan thing.” I said.

“Ah, that must have been it then. It must have been at SHINee’s fan meet a few months ago.” He said. I frowned.

“Awww she went to a SHINee fanmeet without me? That’s not fair. We usually go together.” I pouted. He laughed at me.

“You’re a SHINee fangirl too?” I nodded enthusiastically. “I love Taemin!”

He laughed again. “Don’t you think that Kai looks like Taemin?” I shook my head and frowned angrily.

“That jerkface? Nah, I don’t see it.” He broke down in a fit of laughters right then and there.

“You seem to really hate him don’t you?”

I shrugged. “Yup. Pretty much. I’m tired of seeing his name everywhere. I mean, I met Chanyeol-shii too. Thankfully he’s a much better person but really, I’m tired of seeing EXO’s name all over the place. I’m already sick of them and the attention they get.”

I continued walking but soon realized that I was no longer walking next to Luhan anymore. I turned around to find him a few steps behind.

“Luhan-shii?” I called to him. He seemed to snap out of it when he heard his name. I pointed to the rollercoaster ahead of us. “Shall we go?”

He nodded and smiled at me again. He quickly caught up to me and we walked side by side to the giant ride up ahead. I took his hand, he stiffened for a bit but when I looked up at him, he smiled down at me and I could feel his body relax again.

Whatever was bothering him, I’m glad it went away.

 

---

A/N: So I honestly realized I should have just kept the chapter titles as chapter numbers because I always have trouble naming the chapter (does that make sense you guys?) Yoonae is so blunt, poor Lulu =(