Goodbyes

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

When Kris and I arrived outside the waiting room, he suddenly stopped at the door making me almost bump into him. I made sure to hold my place though, what would happen if I actually did? I could only imagine his reaction.

I tried to peek past him to see what was happening but it was almost impossible considering he was standing smack in the middle of the doorway and he was two heads taller than me.

The atmosphere seemed a bit more tense than expected though as he motioned for me to stop peeking and hide further behind him.

“Why are you just standing there Kris, come in.” Suho said. Was that an ‘okay’ cue? What was even happening? It took a few seconds for Kris to start walking again and I hesitantly followed after.

Kris led me to stand beside Ji Eun who was standing beside Chanyeol. Was this some sort of protection? It had to be, afterall, we were sandwiched between the two giants but protection from what?

“There are two of them?!” A completely unfamiliar voice exclaimed. I immediately bowed my head but in the end, I couldn’t help but sneak a peek as to who was speaking. There were two older men standing across the circle from us. Crap...we were caught.

“So, I know they have VIP passes, but someone care to explain? Who gave them to these two girls and what are they doing just hanging around here?”

Everyone stood in silence. What could we say? Luhan’s girlfriend? Friend? For some reason I doubt that even bestfriend would work.

“Ji Eun is my cousin.”

We all looked over at Chen who clearly lied to save our butts. The managers didn’t look convinced but they let it go anyways. He turned to the two of us.

“Which one of you is Ji Eun?” I almost glared back at him. I understand the situation but last time I checked, people still spoke with respect to strangers.

“I’m Ji Eun.” My best friend said and bowed respectfully to them. The two of them turned to me.

“So who are you?”

“Park Yoonae-imnida. I’m Ji Eun’s bestfriend.” Hopefully that was enough.

The managers looked at each other for a tense moment before sighing and turning to the members. “Get packed up, we’re going to the vans soon. There has bound to be at least 100 fans waiting outside still so be careful.” The first manager said and turned to the two of us. “You two have to stay behind and leave afterwards.”

We nodded in understanding before the members started hustling to get everything packed up and turned leave.

Ji Eun and I followed them out into the hall but made sure to stay clear of the door that was now opened and crowded with fans. We gave each member a hug and congratulated them before they left.

When Chanyeol came up to me, he picked me up and spun me around before setting me down, rustling my hair and mumbling something about my height. I then watched as he reached for Ji Eun and the two practically suffocated each other in a hug.

I rolled my eyes. “Could you two just hook up already?” I mumbled under my breath and jumped a bit when I heard a chuckle next to me.

Kai. He smirked at me and messed up my hair completely before I was able to get away from him. “I told you I’m an amazing idol and all the girls love me.”

“I didn’t even say anything!” I glared at him and started fixing my hair.

“You don’t have to, you know you love me.”

“Leave already! I can’t wait to see you gone for the next 3 days! I’ll finally be at peace!” I yelled after him. He only laughed and walked on.

Most of the members were out the door already and there were only two left. I looked up to find Kris looking awkwardly down at me. I forced on a smile despite being completely freaked out by him.

“Um....good luck in China. I hope you guys do well.” I said quietly.

“Thank you.” He cleared his throat. “I’ll...I’ll take care of Luhan, so...you take care as well alright?”

I nodded and when he pulled me in a brief (and awkward) hug, I found myself finally relaxing a bit around him. He then moved on to Ji Eun who was practically crying. I would laugh at her but I had no right to especially when I looked up at the last member standing in front of me.

Without a word, he pulled me into his arms and I automatically wrapped my arms around his body. We shared a prolonged hug to the point where the entire world seemed non-existent around us and we lost ourselves in the moment.

When we finally pulled apart, he my cheek with the back of his hand and smiled at me despite having a hint of sorrow in his eyes. “Stay safe alright?”

I nodded and forced myself to smile despite the tears that were gathering in my eyes. “Make sure you eat well. And don’t forget me alright? There are going to be so many fans around and-”

He chuckled and pecked me playfully on the lips. “There is no other one for me. I can promise you that much for sure. You said so yourself, it’s only a few months. We’ll be back together before you know it.”

He kissed me one more time before letting go of my hand and starting to walk off again.

“Yoonae! The present!” Ji Eun called desperately to me. Both Luhan and I paused at her words.

I immediately scrambled through my bag to look for the gift that I had prepared for him. I pulled a small pouch out of my bag and held it out to him which he took. I watched as he inspected it a bit before attempting to open it but I stopped him and pushed him towards the door.

“I...I’m embarrassed. Open it later....on the plane or something.” I told him. He laughed and promised me before kissing me one more time on the forehead and walking off.

It wasn’t until about half an hour later when we were almost home that I recieved a text from him.

From: Luhan
I cheated. I opened the bag already. I love it, thank you so much.

I smiled and reached for the matching leather bracelet, tracing the engraving on the inside with my finger.

From: Luhan
PS. I love you too.

 

---

A/N: Hiii everyone! So....yeah...I'm so awkward with these posts. LOL. But yeah, the M members are leaving now =(
They'll be back (duhhhh). And isn't Kris so....nice? xD Awkwardly nice?

Anyways, thanks for the comments and subscriptions last chapter.
And today is my birthday!
So happy birthday to me! Except...I think I'm catching a cold T.T Which I absolutely do not have time for because I'm going to be so BUSY with school work. Ugh. Life .

 

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Until Next chapter,

-Ryeowook, Sungmin, Taemin, Luhan, Kai, Chen and Sehun's almost sick wifey.