Your Friend?!

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

The next morning I woke up with an excess amount of energy considering I only had 5 real hours of sleep the night before (4 of which was before Luhan’s call.)


I quickly did my morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast for my mother and myself. As I was eating my food, I stared at the clock on the wall. 9:00am. Still way too early to get ready. I took my time eating and did the dishes before looking at the clock again. 9:30.

I went up stairs, took a long, hot shower in attempts to calm my nerves, but it was barely working. My heart would stop rushing and it seemed to only speed up as time gradually passed. By the time I had finished the shower, chosen an outfit, got changed and called Ji Eun, it was only 10:30, I still had half an hour to spare.

I grumbled and sat on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and started surfing the Kpop News Forums again. I skipped through the first few articles until one name in particular caught my eye.

“SM Entertainment releases 20th teaser with member Chanyeol.”

“Finally.” I mumbled. “At least it’s not that jerk face.”

Seeing the familiar face on the picture, I smiled to myself and decided that maybe I could watch one of their trailers. For Chanyeol’s sake of course...only as a thank-you.

I sat through the trailer in confusion. Sure, he looked nice, but it wasn’t the same because he was always smiling the last (and only) time I had met him. The storyline itself made no sense, but that was probably because I didn’t understand a single thing about their group and the concept they have.

Simply out of boredom (I swear!), I went back to check if any other teasers were with released with Chanyeol in them. I began watching them backwards, only paying attention to half of them, got to know a few members before the doorbell rang.

I looked at the time. 10:55. Oh crap, how did I not notice? I quickly grabbed my bag, said good-bye to my mom and dashed downstairs to open the door while putting my my shoes at the same time.

I was struggling to catch my breath by the time I was able to look up at the person at the door. My breath caught in my throat when I did. He stood closely in front me, barely a foot in between us, with a gentle smile on his face. He held his hand out to me and I took it nervously before focusing on closing and locking the door behind us.

We walked to the car in silence, my eyes were glued to the ground below me. I couldn’t help but to grin, being with him felt nice and he was right last night; I really did miss him.

He opened the door for me to step into the passenger side and closed it before he went around to his seat.

“Where’s your friend?” I asked him casually as he pulled out of my driveway.


“He slept in. We had a lot of work to do last night so he’s going to meet us there.” He replied. “I didn’t want to be late to pick you up.”

I blushed at his last comment. “I could have waited, it doesn’t matter.” I said to him even though I was secretly happy that he did something like that for me.

“It’s alright.” He said. “Serves him right anyways.”

We got to know each other a bit more on the way there and talked easily with each other as we walked into the mall as well. We walked into the food court side by side, our hands never touched each other’s again despite my disappointment.

When we got there, I saw a familiar figure standing in front of us, but I couldn’t tell exactly who it was until we were right in front of him.

“Jongin! You actually got here on time!” Luhan said as he waved at the taller figure. I froze at that name, it was almost too familiar. I stared at the figure approaching us and I did not have a good feeling about it at all.

“Thanks for ditching, Luhan-hyung.” Jongin said when he finally stood in front of us. I stared at him, he looked over at me. Both our eyes widened as we took in each other’s presence.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Our voices rang out in unison as we glared at each other.

“Luhan, you know him?” I asked Luhan in awe.

“Excuse me?! He’s my hyung! I’m his-” He looked up at Luhan for a second and I followed his gaze but before I was able to understand anything, he continued speaking. “I’m his bestfriend! Who are you to ask that?!”

I turned to Luhan and he looked at me. “You have to be kidding me right?”

He looked between Kai and I, stunned by our reaction. “I’m guessing you guys know each other?”

“B-but...” I pointed at Kai. “I don’t like him!”

Kai scoffed. I turned to glare at him. “I don’t like you either shorty.”

“Narcissist.” I grumbled.

His eyes widened. “You know what?!”

“WHAT?!” I challenged. Kai opened his mouth to retort again when suddenly a voice rang from behind us.

“Yoonae! There you are!” I turned around to find Ji Eun skipping towards us. She grinned widely at me before she stopped suddenly in her tracks.

“KAI?!” She turned to Luhan beside me. “OH....MY....GOSH IT’S LUHAN!”

What....just....happened?

 

---

A/N: Ayo waddup everyone! So...yeah...What do I wanna say? There's not much....Yoonae met Luhan and Kai again! Yay! Tehehe. So tell me what you guys think =]