Meeting at 3AM

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

“Are you sure you don’t want me to come with you? What if he you?” I rolled my eyes at my friend’s comment over the phone.

“As if I’m gonna let his ugly face near me.” I mumbled.

She gasped. “KAI IS NOT UGLY!”

I laughed a bit and checked the time. 2 am. I should get going. I yawned and grabbed my coffee mug. I attempted to take a sip but it was empty after my attempt at an all-nighter. Why was I pulling an all-nighter for this idiot anyways?

“I’m gonna head out now. I talk to you tomorrow.” I said.

“Yoonae! Take me with you!” She cried. “What if Yeollie shows up? Or Kris? You can’t just leave me here!”

“Too bad.” I replied. “Good night.”

I hung up before she was able to say another word. I sighed and grabbed my jacket and car keys. This was going to be one heck of a night.

---

I sat on the bench, swinging my legs as I waited for Kai to arrive. I yawned for the millionth time and checked the time on the phone. 2:45. He was late. I sighed and decided to wait another 5 minutes before leaving. Who knew? Maybe he fell asleep already and completely forgot about this.

When the time read 2:50 am I got up and began walking back to my car. I was tired and frankly, sitting at the park alone in the wee hours of the morning was not safe at all.

Just as I was half way back to my car, a tall figure came running towards me. I sighed in annoyance now that I was actually able to see his face. Why the hell was I here for him anyways?

“I’m sorry I-” He tried to explain, but I cut him off.

“I’m tired. I just want to go home.” I replied. “Here, take it.”

I handed him his phone and turned to leave. Before I was even able to get a few steps, a deep voice stopped me in my tracks.

“Are you going to be okay driving? You seem pretty tired.” I looked up to find an even taller male standing in front of me. His voice resembled that of Kai’s bandmate that I spoke to earlier.

“It’s alright. I live close by anyways. Thanks for your concern though.” I told him, giving him my best smile possible. All I wanted at that moment was my bed.
 

“Wait!” Kai called as he ran up to join Chanyeol and I. “Let me give you something. An autograph? Photo? Tickets to our showcase? Is there anything you want?”

“Thanks but....I’m not really a fan.” I said. Truthfully, I just wanted to go back to my bed.

They both stood there frozen for a second. “You don’t know who we are?” Chanyeol asked.

I pointed at each of them respectively. “You’re Kai-shii and you’re Chanyeol-shii. From EXO right? That’s all I know and truthfully...” I looked over at Kai. “I don’t like you very much.”

Kai looked taken aback. “W-What?” He stuttered. “Everyone likes me. You’ve got to be kidding me right?”

I rolled my eyes. “Why are you so arrogant? You haven’t even debuted yet.”

“EXCUSE ME?!” He exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow at him. He glared at me. “You just don’t know talent and beauty when you see one.”

“Right.” I said sarcastically. “Yup, that’s why I couldn’t care less about who you are and I couldn’t even recognize you when I bumped into you the other day.”

Chanyeol chuckled at our behaviour.

“You know what, you’re going to regret that you’ve ever said that to me.” Kai warned. “Watch the day that I become the top star in all of Asia. You’ll just be another no one in the audience. No one is going to believe that you met me, no one is-”

“And I should care because.....”

Chanyeol cracked up again. Earning a deathly glare from Kai who gave a stubborn growl and walked away.

“I’m sorry about his attitude.” Chanyeol said as he chuckled to himself. “He is SM’s newest prodigy, he’s somewhat conditioned to behave like a...”

“Jerk?” I shrugged. “I couldn’t care less anyways. Anyways, I guess I’ll see you....around?”

He nodded and held out his hand to me. “It was nice meeting you....”

“Yoonae. My name is Park Yoonae.” I said. “It was nice meeting you too Chanyeol-shii.”

He grinned. Does he ever get angry? Sad? How does he have so much energy in the early morning? “You’re a funny person Yoonae-shii, I hope that we can meet again someday. See you.”

“Bye!” I said and went my own way. I couldn’t wait to get back to the comfort of my own bed. At least that drama was over. Chanyeol was a nice guy, but I was happy to know that I never had to deal with those people again.

Especially Kai.
 

---

 

A/N:

Hi everyone! So I hope you're all enjoying the story at the moment. Sorry I keep making Kai a jerk.....but he is....LOL kidding. I love my Kai baby <3 ...Some times.

So if you like the story, don't forget to subscribe and comment. I really appreciate it =]

-BB