"I'm Scared"

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

We stepped off the ride hand in hand. Ji Eun and Kai seemed to be waiting for us a small distance away from the ride.

“How was it you two?” Ji Eun teased as she elbowed me slightly. All I could do was look down at the ground, my face glowing bright red all over again. Suddenly she gasped when realization hit her.

“Y-You two are going out now?!” We nodded. She squealed and jumped up and down. I looked up at her and smiled shyly. At least my bestfriend approved of this.

“That’s not fair! I want a boyfriend like Luhannie~ Yoonae! Introduce me to Chanyeol-oppa, please? Pretty please?” Both Luhan and I laughed as we began walking away.

“I can’t do that, I don’t have his number. Why don’t you ask Kai?” I replied. We both looked up when we didn’t hear a response from the other boy. I felt myself being pulled to a stop by Luhan. I turned around and noticed him standing behind us.

“Jong In, is something the matter?” Luhan asked. Worry was evident in his eyes. “Jong In?”

“H-Huh?” We all watched as Kai returned to reality. “Y-yeah, I’m fine. I’m just....tired and hungry.”

“Oh...we should go eat now Luhan. The two of you must be tired. You said you had a lot of work to do last night right?”

Both of them froze for a moment and eyed each other. I stared at the two of them in confusion, they seemed to be doing a lot of that for some reason.


“Luhan-shii?” I called to him. “Luhan~....Oppa!”

That seemed to snap him out of it. His serious look was suddenly replaced by a bright smile as he turned to me.

“What did you just call me?”

“O...ppa?”

He pulled me into a bone crushing hug and ruffled my hair. “I love it~ Call me that from now on.”

I giggled as I tried to fix my hair and he pecked me on the forehead.

“Geez you two love birds. Let’s go already. I’m starving.” Ji Eun grabbed my free arm and pulled me away, having me drag Luhan along behind us.

We all got into the car with nothing but food in our minds. We decided not to stay in Lotte World for dinner because it was too risky to be in the small restaurants there in case anyone might recognize Kai.

“Where are we?” I asked as we stood in the elevator, waiting to go up to the 20th floor of an apartment building.

“Our dorm.” Kai replied. I looked at him in confusion.

“Our....dorm?”

“I-I mean EXO’s dorm.” He said. “It’s the only safe place there is.”

“Oh....” I looked at Luhan. “You and Kai must be very close to be allowed in the dorms.”

He looked at me for a second before nodding. “Yeah, we’ve known each other for a few years now...since I came here actually.”

“We’re back!”

The second Kai opened the door to their dorm, we were greeted with a chorus of “welcome home” and “where have you been all day?”

Nervously, I stood behind Luhan as he led me in. On the other hand, my best friend decided to run straight past the door without second thought.

“OH MY GOSH IT’S BAEKHYUN!” Luhan and I jumped at her outburst as she went around squealing and greeting every member in sight. This commotion only brought out more anonymous guys from their rooms as they crowded in curiousity.

“Kim Jongin! You brought a fangirl back with you?” One of the members growled incredulously as he walked up to us. The look on his face scared me and he easily towered over both Kai and Luhan. Out of fear, I hid myself further behind my boyfriend.

The motion didn’t go unnoticed though, his eyes went to me, his penetrating glare made me want to run away.

“Hyung, not you too!”

“Kris, let me explain-”

“Luhan you know this isn’t right!” Kris yelled, I cringed. Luhan squeezed my hand as a sign of protection and support. It was then that I decided to speak up.

“But...I’m not a fan...” I mumbled and squeaked when all eyes turned to me. “I’m just....”

“She’s my girlfriend.” Luhan spoke firmly. “And guys, we need to talk.” Again he sent all of them a look that I didn’t understand.

Never had I been so close to an idol group before...and needless to say...I’m scared.

 

---

A/N: Hi hi Everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and yes Yoonae is going to meet EXO~ 

PS. Beware, Kris is scary o_O