Disney!

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

“Disney!” Chanyeol and Chen shouted, suddenly invading our room in the morning. How on Earth they got the key, no one knows.

“Yoonae! Wake up!” Chen yelled as he shook my shoulders. I felt Kai shift uncomfortably beside me as he tried to get a hyper giant away from him.

“Let’s GO! YOONAE!” Chen screamed in frustration as he began to tug on my arm. I sighed and decided to get up very, very reluctantly. Suddenly, an arm came around me, strapping me down to the bed.

“Don’t go.” Jongin’s husky voice whispered, making me shiver. Why was he so close to me anyways?

“Fine! If you two want to sleep here the whole day while we go to Disney, be my guest!” Chanyeol spoke up, disappointment evident in his voice. “Kyungsoo-hyung let’s go!”

“NOOOOO! CHANNIE DON’T LEAVE ME HERE WITH HIM!” I yelled, trying to pry the heavy arm off of my body. “Let go Jongin! Disney! Disney is calling for me!”

He sighed and finally released me, “You get ready first.” He mumbled and went back to sleep. I didn’t even bother arguing with him as I shooed the two very pleased, sugar-high members out of the room and went to pick out an outfit.

About 30 minutes later, we all had finished breakfast and was lining up to get on the shuttle to Disney. I was talking to some of the other coordinators when I heard Luhan gasp from the seat in front of me.

I leaned forward, putting my chin on his shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

All the other staff members were practically used to my closeness with the members already, of course, they didn’t know the main relationship between Luhan and I....

“I...the rollercoaster....” He stuttered, eyeing the attraction from the window. Oh right, he’s scared of heights. Never again in my life would I waste half a day in an amusement park trying to get him to recover from his phobia.

“It’s okay, I’ll hang out with you while the others are on the rides.” I assured him.

“Really?” He turned to me and smiled. I responded with the same expression.

“Of course.” Once I reassured him, he went back to staring out the window in awe and chatting animatedly with Sehun.

“You two are so cute together.” One of my co-workers said quietly when I sat back in my seat. I froze for a second but then realized she must have been saying it in a playful manner.

“We’re not really together but....thank you?”

She laughed. “You’re welcome.”

When we were lining up for the tickets and everything, Chen and Chanyeol were already going off about which rides to go on once they were inside.

“This one, this one. Oh! We have to go on this one!” I rolled my eyes at the two children, a few of the other members laughed beside me.

It got worse once we were inside. “YIXING! COME RIDE THIS ONE WITH ME!”

“MIN-HYUNG! LET’S GO ON THIS ONE!”

“OH COME ON BAEKHYUN DON’T BE SUCH A SISSY!”

Basically, the two hyper ones dragged us around the park the entire day. I didn’t mind though, it was fun. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

“WATER RIDE!” Chen cried. Immediately, they all brightened up. It was hot outside and everyone wanted to cool down.

I turned to Luhan, “You going?”

He rolled his eyes. “Yoonae, I’m scared of heights not water.”

“Just making sure.” I said before we all crowded into the line for the giant water tube ride. We split 7 and 7 (including me and the other coordinator) and hopped on. We spent the entire ride laughing at whoever got wet, and anticipating the next victim.

“WHY ME?!” I cried when I saw a giant drop coming ensuring that I would be completely soaked. I quickly pulled Luhan slightly forward so that I could hide whatever I could manage behind him.

After I felt the splash and the boys started laughing, I got out of my hiding spot to find Luhan’s face and shirt completely wet.

“Taking one for his girlfriend, how cute.” Xiumin teased. Luhan pouted but the rest of us could only laugh.

“Thanks love.” I told him and gave him a kiss on the cheek which he grinned at.

“No pro-” He was suddenly cut off when Tao started yelling a bunch of “OMO OMO OMO”s while pointing to the path ahead of us.

We looked in front only to find a drop, much higher than the last one. I looked over to my boyfriend worriedly. His eyes widened to the size of coat buttons, his hand suddenly found mine, squeezing it to the point where I was losing blood circulation.

“You never said that there was a drop!” He screamed.

“How did you miss it when we were walking in?!” I replied. “I asked you if you were sure you wanted to go on this ride but-”

“Don’t say I told you so.”

“I TOLD YOU SO!”

“Um...Hyung?” Tao’s soft voice called over the raging rapids.

“I....Oh My God! Is that the bottom?! Why is it so far?” With that being said, Luhan’s face paled as we tipped over the edge and began plummeting towards the water under us.

Less than two seconds later, we were soaked from head to toe. A bunch of them were laughing while Luhan remained silent. I looked over at him to see if he was alright. Slowly, his face started gaining colour again and his hand was no longer holding mine in a death grip.

“You alright?” I asked him. He tried to smile but he looked completely fear stricken from the ride. I sighed, the ride would finished soon, how do I get him out of this state?

“Lu...Luhan-ah, look at me.” He turned ever so slightly and I placed my lips on his which he responded to after a bit.

“Better?” I asked him when we parted. He nodded and gave me a thanks.

We got off the boat and met the other group just outside the exit.

“Hyung! Let’s go on that ride next!” Chen said excitedly despite being drenched. He pointed to a rollercoaster not far away. I looked over at Luhan and chuckled.

“Chen, I don’t think Luhan will be sitting on any rides for the rest of the day.”

“Awwww party pooper.” He said with a frown. I laughed and patted his back.

“Go ask Kris or something, I’m sure he’ll be happy to go on it with you.” Chen nodded and began gathering the rest of the members.

“Okay! Let’s go!” All of us walked to the ride and I sat by the exit with Luhan who drank his water like his life depended on it.

“How are you feeling? Still nauseous?” I asked him. He nodded pitifully. A few of the fans that had been following us cooed at his cute expression. I would be one of them, but in this position, I was much more concerned about him.

“I wish I could lend you a shoulder right now but...” I looked up at the fans who watched the two of us cautiously.

“It’s alright.” He mumbled. “I’ll be fine. Thank you for sitting here with me, I didn’t mean to burden you.”

“Burden me? Luhan, despite the fact that I am basically your group’s personal assistant, I love you. You can’t expect me to go and have fun with the other guys while you’re sitting here like this.”

“I guess. I love you too.” He whispered. I grinned and rubbed his back soothingly.

“Oh so you can do this but you can’t lend me your shoulder.” He said sarcastically.

“Don’t push it.” I warned him. He chuckled and went back to his water.

After about 6 more rides, Luhan started becoming more insistent on me joining the other members while he sat there alone with the managers or someone to look after him.

“Yoonae~ Luhan’s right, you should go on some rides.” Jongin said after a while of Luhan’s unsuccessful reasoning. “Come! I’ll ride on one with you.”

I sighed and got up reluctantly, following the suddenly hyperactive Jongin to where ever we were going.

He began pulling me through a series of twists and turns, making me wondering which ride we were even going to be going on.

“Jongin, you can at least let go of my hand, I’m too far to back out now anyways.” I told him.

“Why? No one is following us anyways.” I turned around to look behind us and surprisingly, he was right. There was no one there, or well, no fans or anything.

“B-but...still. Yah! Where we going anyways?” He continued pulling me without a word and that’s when I started getting suspicious. No one was around anymore, maybe one or two passerbys but we were definitely not headed for a ride of any sort.

“Jongin! Let go of me!” I tried again. With one final tug, he had me against the wall of some deserted building. Why were there deserted buildings in Disney Land anyways?! I looked around, the sign said “For Authorized Staff Only.” I looked up. It was the power generator building. How did he manage to find it in the first place?

“Kim Jongin, I am NOT in any mood for your fun and games right now.” I yelled, turning to glare at him. It was then that I noticed how close he was to me.

“Who says I’m playing around?”

“Get away from me.” I demanded. ‘Get out of here,’ my conscience demanded. ‘Kick him! Punch him! Slap him! Get away from here! Just go back to Luhan. NOW!’

“So...” He started, ignoring what I told him earlier. “You and Luhan were getting all lovey dovey today.”

He stopped to glare at me. “Unless you didn’t get the message yesterday, I don’t like it.”

“Well unless you didn’t get MY message yesterday, LEAVE ME ALONE!” I used all my force to push him off of me and began walking away. I reached for my phone, ready to call someone, ANYONE for back up but as soon as I had it out of my pocket, he grabbed my hand and pulled it up before taking the device away from me.

“Jongin, what has gotten into you?” I tried speaking softly but he only continued to back me up against a wall.

“Jongin?” It wasn’t funny anymore, this wasn’t the Jongin I knew and even worse, I didn’t even know why he was acting this way.

I gasped when my back hit the building again. Back to square one. “O-Okay, seriously, what do you want Jongin, this isn’t funny anymore.”

He leaned closer to me, his lips brushing against my ear as he spoke. “I want you to break up with him.”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-” He crashed his lips on mine. No! I’m not doing this again! I screamed but that was easily muffled by his kissing. I began panicking, scrambling to get him off me.

I punched him a few times on his chest, but he didn’t seem to get the message. Eventually, I just gave up and stood there lifeless.

Tears of frustration gathered in my eyes when I realized that he wouldn’t stop until he was satisfied. He smirked as he paused briefly to catch his breath.

“See, I knew you’d like it.” But I don’t! “Now after we’re done, why don’t you go back and tell Luhan that it’s over. He’s not good enough for you.”

That’s when I had enough. I brought my hand up and forcefully brought it across his face. His head snapped to the side in an instant. His eyes widening.

I had enough. “You. Kim Jongin, I NEVER want to speak to you again. Don’t you dare mess with me or Luhan. I swear, I don’t know what’s gotten into you.”

With that, I left him, grabbing my phone which had fallen to the ground in the process, I ran away.

---

“Is everything okay?” Kyungsoo-oppa asked me as we sat on our beds, ready to go to sleep for the night. Jongin was in the washroom, taking a shower before sleeping.

“Y-Yeah...everything is fine. Why?”

He frowned. “Something happened between you and Jongin, right?”

“N-No...nothing happened.” I couldn’t tell him. What would I say even if I did? That his bandmate almost me in the middle of a theme park? That he threatened me to breakup with my boyfriend?

I had my own pride too and I wasn’t about to let it go because of a bastard like Jongin. The water stopped running and I decided I didn’t want to bother with him for the rest of the night.

“Kyungsoo-oppa, I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight.”

“Night.” He told me. I buried myself in the bed sheets, leaving a huge amount of space so that if that bastard had the guts to sleep in the same bed as me again, we would be as far away as possible from each other.

I closed my eyes just as the bathroom door clicked and Jongin came out. I heard him shuffling around for a bit before turning off the lights and joining me on the bed.

Kyungsoo was well asleep already, snoring softly in his own bed.

“Yoonae.” I didn’t respond.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered before nuzzling his face into my hair. He took a deep breath before apologizing again. “I’m really really sorry.”

I simply ignored him and pretended to be asleep. So many questions plagued my mind. Why did he do that? What’s the point of apologizing? Why am I still giving him these chances?

In the end, I was too tired and confused to answer a single one of them.

“I’m sorry.” He repeated one more time before he fell asleep. I let out a deep breath and let myself drift off right after him.

 

---

A/N: And who's to say that Disney is all innocent and doesn't contain drama? Tehehehe. When I was writing this, my editor/friend was making comments about how she hated Kai, and how Yoonae should be reacting to the situation so basically the part with her conscience telling her to kick him, punch him, run away etc, was quotes from my editor. It was fun!

I said I would do the poll again so I guess here it is:



I wonder how the results changed now that the plot has advanced, characters developed and more people are voting...hm...
 

Anyways, until next time!

-Ryeowook, Sungmin, Taemin, Kai, Luhan, Chen, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Baekhyun and Sehun's Wifey

P.S. Thank you for the comments, subscriptions and 100 Subscribers!