Indonesia Pt. 2

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

“Yoonae...”

“Yoonae baby, wake up.”

I giggled as Luhan scattered a bunch of soft kisses over my face before finally meeting my lips.

“Good morning princess.” He greeted when I finally opened my eyes.

I pouted. “I’m not a princess.”

“You’re my princess.” He replied with a grin. I hit him lightly on the arm.

“Stop being so cheesy.” I scolded despite the blush that I felt creeping up my face. “Why are we up so early anyways?”

“The manager said we can all go out and tour the city as long as we all be careful.” I shot up and looked at him disbelievingly.

“Seriously?”

“Yup! Let’s get ready, we’re meeting the guys in the lobby in 20 minutes.” I nodded and gave him one last kiss before running to the washroom to get ready.

When I came out and switched with Luhan, I packed all the stuff that I might need in the typical “coordi noona” bag and fished out my sunglasses. I quickly checked my phone only to find unread messages from Baekhyun and Sehun.

From: Sehun
Yoonae! I heard you’re with M right now :( Miss you.

I smiled at his message and wrote a brief reply to him before checking Baekhyun’s.

From: Baekhyun
Hey Yoonae! I bet you’re with the others already. Tell them I said hi! Work hard.
PS. The girl messed up Jongin’s makeup today. He’s throwing a temper tantrum without you :P

From: Yoonae
I’ll tell them.
Tell Jongin to it up. And tell him to check his text.

I sighed, knowing that I wouldn’t get a reply any time soon, they were probably rehearsing at that moment. Just then the bathroom door opened and Luhan came out with a towel wrapped around his neck. I smiled at him and waved him over.

He sat on the carpeted floor while I helped him dry his hair. After it was almost completely dry, I combed it out and stood up, dragging him with me.

“Let’s go!” I grabbed my bag and we walked hand in hand out of the room and into the elevator. There, we were completely alone, he gave me a quick kiss and we both put on our sunglasses. Slowly, our hands parted and we stood casually side by side as we walked out into the lobby.

The others waved us over enthusiastically and we joined them.

“Where to?” I asked everyone.

“Mall!” Tao cheered. All of his hyungs just rolled his eyes.

“Typical Tao. We haven’t been able to escape no matter what city we visited in the past month.” Luhan told me.

I laughed. “Don’t blame the guy, he just likes to shop! Besides, he has good taste in clothes, let him be.”

“Fine fine, to the mall!” Kris said with a scowl on his face. It was clear that he didn’t want to go there.

“Ge ge, you know that bag you said you’d buy me back in Beijing? Can we check it out here to see if it’s cheaper?” Tao begged.

“What’s the point of that if I know you’re going to make me buy it anyways?” Kris remarked. We all laughed at Tao who beamed as we boarded the van.

When we arrived, Tao and I exited the van first with a huge smile on our face, both of our eyes sparkling as we took in the size of Jakarta’s Grand Mall.

“There’s a Gucci!” Tao cried.

“Forever 21!”

“Burberry!”

“Guess!” Both Tao and I smiled widely at each other, jumping in excitement.

“Let’s go!” We both shouted. Unfortunately, I was pulled back by a hand as was Tao. We turned to find Luhan and Kris towering over us with disapproving looks. I looked up and pouted at Luhan, he seemed to soften a bit and that’s when I attacked.

“Let’s go Luhan~” I pulled him after me, leaving everyone behind us.  I pulled him into the first interesting store I could find and let his hand go in case there was any paparazzi following.

“Hannie~ I really want this bag!” I told him, holding said product close to me. I gave him a pleading look but he shook his head.

“Too expensive, you can buy it in Korea for a cheaper price.”

I frowned and put it down. Afterwards, we ended up pretty much window shopping because he wouldn’t let me buy ANYTHING.

I paused at one of the glass cases inside a jewelry shop. I smiled fondly at a pair of couple rings in the corner. It was nice...but it was expensive. I would never ask for something like that from him.

“What are you looking at?” Luhan asked as he leaned in beside me. I immediately tore my eyes away from the objects and smiled at him.

“Nothing, I was just admiring how nice the jewelry looked.” I pretended to look at my phone. “Oh! There’s not much time left. Let’s keep going, we have to meet the rest of them soon for lunch.”

He took one last look at the display case before nodding and walking on with me. We walked into the mens’ section of Zara and I began looking about the clothing for him. There were so many things that would work.

“Luhan take this.” I told him and handed him a pair of black skinny jeans.

“But-”

“And this.” I kept shoving nice pieces of clothing at him. Afterwards, I pushed him into a changeroom. While I waited for him to try things on, I spotted a jacket in the corner of the store that looked some what familiar.

It was almost an exact replica of a jacket that Jongin wore in one of the performances that we had to return to the supplier. It looked nice on him and he seemed to really like it in the short time that he wore it.

I quickly found his size and without thinking twice, paid for it at the counter. I hid it in my big “coordi noona” bag and waited for Luhan to come out.

“What do you think?” Luhan asked me when he came out. I smiled.

“I really like it.” I told him.

“Me too.” He told me. “I tried on the other stuff inside but I liked this outfit the best.”

“Let’s get it.” I told him. He nodded and went back in to change out. After we paid for his jeans and shirt, we left to the food court.

“So Yoonae, are you a Suju fan?” Lay asked me casually as we ate.

“Yup. Ryeowook and Sungmin are my biases.” I told him.

“Oooo hear that Luhan?” Xiumin teased and nudged Luhan. I tried to smile but I knew Luhan was still touchy about this subject.

“So guys, did you buy anything?” I asked them. Immediately Tao brightened up.

“I bought a new bag!”

“I bought you a new bag.” Kris corrected. I laughed when Tao muttered a ‘same thing.’

“Guys, I’ll be right back.” Luhan announced. I turned to him worriedly as he got up, taking his empty tray with him to dump out the trash. The rest of us finished our food and we waited for Luhan to return. When he did, we rushed out to the van to head to the concert venue again.

“Luhan, is everything okay?” I asked him quietly as we sat next to each other in the van.

“Yeah, of course. Why?”

“I don’t know, you just got up and left in the food court, I was worried.” I admitted. He kissed me briefly on the forehead after checking to make sure no one was watching.

“I’m really fine love. By the way, you wanted to meet the Super Junior sunbaenims right? I can introduce you to them.”

“Really?” I asked him excitedly. He smiled at me.

“Whatever makes my princess happy.”

I looked around and when no one was looking, I reached up and kiss him on the cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

---

“Ryeowook-sunbaenim, Sungmin-sunbaenim, this is Yoonae my....friend.” Luhan introduced. I bowed to them and looked up at them before suddenly feeling weak in my knees. My idols, the ones that I have loved since...forever! They’re right in front of me. I just got introduced to them. They-

“It’s nice to meet you Yoonae-shii. Are you a fan of ours?” Sungmin asked. He....just spoke to me. With that heavenly voice of his. I couldn’t comprehend anything that was happening around me.

Luhan chuckled at my starstruck reaction. “Yes hyung, she is a huge fan of yours and Ryeowook-sunbaenim as well.” Luhan nudged me and I finally snapped out of it, bowing repetitively.

“Ryeowook-shii, Sungmin-shii, it’s so nice to meet you. I’m such a huge fan of yours, you have no idea.”

Ryeowook smiled. He SMILED AT ME and pulled me into his arms...wait...WHAT?!

“I’m very privileged to meet you too Yoonae-shii.” He pulled away and smiled at me. “Sungmin-hyung?”

Sungmin too grinned and pulled me into a breathtaking hug. “Thank you for all your support Yoonae-shii. I’m happy to have met you.”

Maybe this time Sungmin held on for a second too long, Luhan practically ripped me away from him.

“I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the hard work that you guys go through for your dream and for your fans. You both are such a huge influence to me and...” I felt tears whelming up in my eyes. “I’m sorry, I’m just so happy right now.”

Sungmin bent down and began wiping my tears away, sending me a gentle smile. “You’re very welcome, thank you for supporting us.”

Ryeowook reached over and kissed me softly on the cheek. “Thank you Yoonae-shii.” I began crying even harder out of happiness but I immediately scrambled to compose myself when a loud shout came from the doorway.

“Everyone start getting ready! We have an hour!”

“That’s my cue.” I told him and wiped the rest of the waterworks away. “I have to go to work now...I-I really....I can’t even express how happy I feel. Thank you.” I told them and bowed.

“Let’s go.” I told Luhan and dragged him back to the EXO dressing room. I left him and went to find his first outfit before returning to him and commanding him to change.

When I finally had some time to think to myself, I let out a deep breath and worked on calming my racing heart. I’m so happy right now....Thank you Luhan.

---

Before we knew it, it was time to part. We were all in the airport, preparing for the individual flights, I was leaving first. There were fans everywhere but somehow, Luhan managed to escape and ran to my terminal where it was calm and quiet.

“Yoonae!” I turned to face him despite the fact that I was already in line to board. He attacked me in a hug and I immediately returned the embrace.

“How did you-”

“Forget that, there’s no more time left.” He said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little pouch, slightly smaller than the one that I gave him.

“Open it on the plane.” He told me and winked. “Don’t cheat.”

I giggled and hugged him tightly.

“Thank-you ahead of time then.”

“Anything to make my princess happy.”

We shared a kiss, lingering at the end and trying to make it last a second or two longer than the last.

When we parted, he whispered and “I love you” to me before running off. I frowned, I didn’t even have a chance to tell him that I loved him.

It wasn’t until the plane was in the air and I tried to make myself comfortable that I remembered the present he gave me in the airport. I pulled out the pouch from my pocket and inspected the outside carefully before opening it.

I gasped.

It was the ring from the store. One of the two couple rings. A simple silver band and with black engraving it read “Always and Forever.” I was about to put it on but then I felt something more inside.

I love you.

 

---

A/N: Hiii everyone! So..it's been like a week already...I feel bad...but on the other hand, MORE LUYOON FLUFF FOR ALL MY LOVELIES <3 (and...a really small Kaiyoon moment? Even without Kai...xD)

Um...I don't know what else to say...

The reason why I haven't been updating much is because I've been catching up with Glee. Like...from season 2 ish and anything that interests me from season 1. And for all those that don't know..it's season 4 already so it's like...60+ episodes. I watched about 20 I think. All for Kurt and Blaine. I'm an absolute Chris Colfer fan <3

 

Anyways, hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter. More to come soon =]
Thanks for all the subscriptions and comments!

-Ryeowook, Sungmin, Taemin, Kai, Luhan, Chen, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Sehun and Chanyeol's Wifey