Date

It's A Love/Hate Relationship

During the shoot, everything was about work. I barely spoke a word to either Luhan or Jongin because I was too busy running errands. At the end of the shoot though, I was immediately approached by Luhan.

As I helped Luhan take off his tie for his uniform, he leaned over to talk to me.

“Let’s go out tonight.” He whispered. “I’ll pick you up at 7 for dinner.”

I couldn’t help but grin before pushing him off to change. After my shift, I checked out with their manager and headed home to get ready.

It had been a while since Luhan and I had time for just the two of us and it really excited me that we were going on this date...wherever he was taking me. After debating for about 15 minutes over what outfit to wear, I decided that casual would be best.

I quickly dressed myself in a simple but cute outfit and waited anxiously for the last few minutes before the bell rang.

I ran for the door but found myself taking a deep breath to calm myself before opening it. My breath caught in my throat when I saw my boyfriend on the other side of the door. Sure, I was used to seeing him with makeup on, shining on stage, or even simply in everyday clothes and lounging on a couch. But whatever the situation, I was still never able to get over how gorgeous he was.

“Yoonae.....love?” I blinked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

“S-Sorry.” I stuttered, feeling a giant blush forming on my cheeks.

He chuckled. “You alright?”

“Y-Yeah...I was just.....surprised?”

He laughed and rustled my hair. “You’re so cute.”

I pouted and fixed my hair, this only caused him to laugh more before he held his hand out for me to take. We walked together to his car. He held the door opened for me as I got in before going around to his own side.

“Where are we going?” I asked him as he drove down the street towards the main city. I was surprised that after just a few years here, he was already capable of navigating on his own.

“You’ll see.” He told me. I continued to watch in suspicion as he continued driving. It didn’t take me long to realize that we were heading right to Myeongdong street.

“Street snacks?” I commented.

“Is that alright with you? I think it would be more fun than sitting in a restaurant the entire time.”

“I don’t mind.” I told him. “I haven’t had time to go out for street snacks in a while, I think it will be fun.”

“I’m glad.” He said before parked beside the curb.

“Is it gonna be alright though? What if people recognize you?”

“It’ll be fine.” He assured me. “There was no one following us around while we were driving just now, and there are so many people here that I doubt anyone would even notice.”

We walked around hand in hand despite my protests of being extremely careful. He insisted that everything was going to be alright, and held my hand in a death grip before I finally gave in, too preoccupied by the different foods.

As I was stuffing my face with some barbeque skewers, I noticed some deep fried corndogs and pointed excitedly to them.

“Luhannie~ I want, I want!” I cried as I tugged his hand a few times.

I heard him chuckle beside me before he allowed me to drag him to towards the stand.

“Ahjumma~ Can we have two please?” I asked sweetly, eyeing the delicious treat in front of us. The elderly lady smiled at us before handing each of us a corndog.

“Luhannie~ I’ll hold your corndog while you-”

“It’s alright. It’s on me.” Both Luhan and I looked up to the smiling lady. “You two are so cute together. Enjoy your night.”

Luhan and I grinned at each other before bowing to the ahjumma several times. After becoming full and satisfied by the amount of food we’d consumed, we headed to Lotte World again to do some skating instead.

“Yah! Where are you going?” I called after him as he took a few steps onto the rink.

“Do you need help?” He asked. I pouted as I wobbled on my skates over to him.

“I’ve never skated before.” I told him. He chuckled and came back for me, holding out a hand.

I took it and squealed when I stepped onto the slippery ice. He laughed at me again and held  my hand tightly.

“You better not let me fall.” I threatened. I grip onto him as if my life depended on it and frankly, when I almost fell back one time, I truly did fear for my life.

“This isn’t so bad.” I started, but then I felt his hand disappear from mine. “Yah, Yah. YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!”

I watched as he took off around the giant ring and I struggled to keep myself upright. To my surprised I actually managed to wobble about 5 meters without touching the edge of the rink.

“This isn’t too bad.” I mumbled to myself before taking a few more confident steps. I spoke too soon. Only a few seconds after the words left my mouth, I found myself flinging my arms in wild circles, trying to steady myself before I landed painfully on my bottom.

“Owww.” I moaned. A few people that passed by gave me looks, some of pity, some of amusement.

I sat there for a minute or so, moping as I watched the couples zoom by me. “I hate you.”

“Who do you hate?”

My head snapped up as I turned to face my idiot boyfriend. I wiped a few tears away before I stood up and tried to get away. I didn’t manage to get very far before I found myself stumbling backwards again. A pair of arms caught me before I was able to land on the ice.

“You still never told me, who do you hate?” Luhan asked in complete amusement.

“Go away!”

“If you want me to.” He said as he started to release me. I gaped at him.

“Stupid Luhan. I swear if you let go of me right now, we’re over.” He immediately clasped his arms around me, clinging to the point where we almost both stumbled forward.

I laughed at his reaction. “Stop Luhan~ People are staring.”

He let go of me before taking my hand and we began slowly pacing around the rink again.

After we were done with skating, we went to a cafe and grabbed some drinks.

“Do you remember this cafe?” Luhan asked.

“How can I forget? This is where we first hung out after the pharmacy incident.” I replied.  “The medicine you got was for Jongin right?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“I met him like a week or so before that and he had a bad ankle that day. I remember you said  you were buying him an ice pack or something.”

He nodded. “Jongin always has the worst ankle injuries. I can’t even count how many times he’s hurt himself since I met him.”

“He’s not the only one. You worry me too some days.” I told him. “You got yourself hospitalized for goodness sakes.”

He raised an eyebrow at me. “And whose fault that?”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Yours.”

He smiled and shook his head at my childish behaviour. “Let’s go for a walk.”

It was completely dark outside as we walked around the park. To my surprise, it was the same park that I met Jongin and Chanyeol at way back then, except I was no longer waiting alone, but walking around with my boyfriend.

“I wish we could stay like this forever.” I told him as I leaned onto his shoulder. He didn’t respond but he wrapped his arm tighter around me.

“You know...” I started but paused as I debated whether or not to tell him that this is where I met Jongin and Chanyeol.

“Yeah?” He asked when I didn’t continue.

“Nothing, I just missed you a lot.” I pulled him towards the bench and sat down beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“I missed you too Yoonae.” He kissed my head. “I missed you so much.”

“I’m happy you’re back for now though.” I smiled up at him. “How long are you staying to film?”

“Only a few days. We might come back later. It all depends on the progress and how much they need us.” He replied.

“Luhan is something wrong?”

He froze and stiffened beside me. “Nothing is wrong.” His voice cracked slightly.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and turned to look at him.

“Don’t lie to me. Something has been bugging this whole day. I thought  you’d be okay after coming out but since the cafe, you haven’t been paying much attention to me.”

He frowned. “I have been paying attention to you.”

I sighed. “What ever you say.”

“Let’s not argue right now.” He said as he guided my head to his shoulder again almost as if he was avoiding my gaze.

“So...” I mumbled after a long moment of silence. He didn’t respond so I lifted my head again and looked at him. He was staring blankly at the grass in front of us.

“Luhan?” Nothing.

I frowned. Something was definitely bothering him and I hated that he wasn’t telling me anything.

“Luhan...” I tried again. There was no reason as to why he shouldn’t be able to hear me considering we were so close together.

“Luhan!” I shouted, tears of frustration whelming in my eyes. He jumped and turned to face me.

“Yes love?” He spoke as if I hadn’t just tried to get his attention several times. His eyes scanned mine for a few moments before he gasped.

“Yoonae, why are you crying?”

“Luhan, won’t you please just tell me what is wrong?” I begged.

“I told you, there’s nothing-”

“YOU KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG! I KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG! YOU’RE JUST NOT TELLING ME!” I shouted at him. I sobbed a bit more before I was able to speak again. “Please just-”

“Yoonae, let’s break up.”

I froze, my eyes widening as I tried to understand what he had just said.

“Yoonae?” He called to me when I didn’t respond. “Yoonae, breathe.”

I didn’t know when it started, but I began hyperventilating.

“Yoonae.” Luhan’s voice commanded. “Breathe, please.”

“W-Why?” I gasped. “Why are we b-breaking up?”

“Because I can’t do it anymore and you can’t do it anymore.”

“Do what?” I demanded. “Luhan I swear, if it’s about Jongin, I’ll stop. I’ll stay away from him. I won’t even talk to him anymore. I’ll quit my job. Just don’t leave me. Please Luhan, don’t leave me.”

“Yoonae, it’s not about-”

“Then what is it? Long distance? I’ll move there with you, I’ll follow you wherever you go.”

“That’s not-”

I couldn’t even see anymore as my tears continued falling, blinding me completely.

“Then why? Luhan, I don’t want to. I don’t want to let you go. You promised me. You said you would never let me go.” I grabbed his hand as he stood up. “Don’t leave me, you promised me you wouldn’t.”

“I lied.”

I sat there, stunned. What happened  to the Luhan I knew?

“I lied alright? It’s over.” He pulled his arm out of my grasp. He turned his back to me and started walking away.

“Luhan! Please...don’t go.”

I held my breath as he paused for a second, turning around to face me.

“Forget about me Yoonae.”

All of a sudden, it felt like the whole world had just fallen down on me as he walked away. I held my knees as I cradled myself on the grass and sobbed.

Luhan...please don’t go.

 

---

Just kidding!
Here's the real ending!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No...that was the real ending to the chapter. I'm not trolling you guys.
I hope all LuYoon shippers won't attack me T.T (feel free to leave your frustrations in the comment box though =D as long as you don't unsubscribe *crosses fingers*)

I can't really say what happens next with the couple, I mean, I have it all planned out, but I don't want to you know....spoil it. But I want to know what you guys think:

` Why did Luhan break up with Yoonae?
` Do you think they'll get back together?
`Is this really the end?

Anyways, it was today that I realized I didn't update for a week....oops. But I finally had time to update! (I had this typed up already to be honest). And um.....yeah! Leave your comments in the box.....um...subscribe =]

And thank you so so so so so much for the comments, subscribers, and readers from last chapter, you guys are amazing!

-Ryeowook, Sungmin, Taemin, Kai, Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun, Sehun, Youngmin, and Kwangmin's Wifey!