Monday Jog

I'll Never Break Your Heart

So, the weekends was over and I had school to attend. When I reached school, I went over to my locker. I was busying myself with my work while at my locker when I heard howls being echoed through the halls. My other classmates that had their lockers beside mine looked to see who it was. 

It was Sehun.

Being boys themselves, they felt jealous of course.

Kyuhyun: Hey JiEun, the pretty one have arrived.

Me: Why? Jealous, Kyu?

He silently laughed at my silliness. Siwon, who was at the other side of my locker said,

Siwon: Who are you kidding, Kyuhyun? JiEun is smart enough to know you are jealous.

Kyuhyun: No, I am NOT! Anymore..

Me: Trolololol!~

After calming down from laughing, I got back in organising my books and items in my locker. Right on time, the bell rang, making everyone run to the directions of their classroom.

Kyuhyun: Okay, Jieun. We've got to go for Geography. Have fun in History lessons.

Both Kyuhyun and Siwon kissed my cheeks and I did to theirs too. They made their way to class which was quite near. I could hear footsteps coming close so I looked up. I wasn't surprised to see who it was.

 

Me: Why aren't you in class yet?

Sehun: Someone practically tole me all they knew about Ms Foo. She said Ms Foo is always 15 mins late.

I gave him a 'not-bad' look.

Sehun: So, why are you here?

He tried to peek into my locker. I didn't hide it away from him so I stepped away.

Me:[Smile] Exactly the same reason as you.

I place the book that were on my hands in my locker and changed into my running shoes.

Me: I think they missed something out. Only on Monday, Ms Foo would not attend lessons because she herself has a few sessions of it back at her headquarters. She's planning to get her Masters.

S: [Though] Who would have though?

I was wearing a double-piece black and grey wife beater plus my blue baggy pants.

Sehun: Where are yoy going?

After chunking my bag into the locker, I faced him.

Me: I'm gonna take a run like I always do every Monday. Youmight wanna go to the library to eat time. It'll be a lil chilly though.

Sehun took off his cardigan and graffiti decorated tee, stuffing it in his bag and threw his bad next to mine. He was only left with his black wife beater shirt.

Sehun: Okay, let's go!

I blinked in confusion.

He started making weir streching poses, making me giggle at him uncontrollably. After he finished, I started my jog, pulling him along. We were at a steady pace, runnung at the park near rhe school.Our school doesn't really have a strict rule about leaving school early. Just that we should be in school during lessons, of course. So, we were running almost half way around the park when suddenly, we saw a canned drink that was still shut close from quite a far distance. I already looked over to Sehun who was giving me a smirk because we both saw the same thing.

I smirked too. This is gonna be war.

I took a faster pace and sprint. This caught Sehun by surprise which end up making him jerk and and ran faster too. I was so close to reaching when I saw a hand grab from behind me. Sehun caught it first.

I fell on the hill that was covered by grass. So did he. I was panting heavily, laughing at the same time. His hair was covering half of his face, making me swift his fringe to the side, revelaing his face and jaws. He smiled and plug open the tin can we saw earlier. Could you believe it? I have been in this school for more than 4 years and never have I encountered a gleaming Coke during my Monday jogs.

Sehun took a big gulp while I lean back and fan myself. Sehun reached out his hands and offered me his drink. My teeth glowed and I took a sip out the refreshing drink. Our pants got a little calmer and I closed my eyes. I placed the Coke at the side and lied down on the grass. Sehun did the same thing too and started talking and pointing out to the clouds. 

We had fun talking for several moments when I suddenly remembered about school.

Me: Damn! Sehun, we gotta go. The next lesson is gonna start.

I stood up.

Sehun: Okay, coming up!

I jumped up and ran after me. We were half way running when sehun's phone vibrated. He answered it in between pants. I stopped also, didn't really mind because we were quite close to school anyways. I looked over at his phone and the name 'Baehyun' appeared. 

Me:[Though] Who might Baekhyun be?

Sehun started talking.

Sehun: Baekhyun-hyung! Goodness! How long has it been already? ..emm. Yes. Em.. okay, I got it.

He put down the phone.

Sehun: JiEun, I have some place to go to know.

Me: well, what about school?

Sehun: That's why I'm telling you. Please don't tell the teacher.

He gave me a smile.

Me: No, no.. I'm not gonna cover you up and get into..

He gave me a peck on the cheek. He ran away and waved at me after a few feet.

Me: ..trouble.

 Who would have known that boy have a sweet side to him also. I went back to school and continued my day.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! heeheehee, so did everyone celebrated #100dayswithEXO well?:D~ Haha, I was spazzing nonstop!

Okay, back to the story. Baekhyun showed up! No worries, he has a back story to this. And THAT will be my next fanfic:) It will be shown after I finish this story:)~
Enjoy and thank eu fer reading:DDD!~