Love at Night

I'll Never Break Your Heart

A month have passed since the incident. Slowly, my trust towards guys fade. Mostly, I pity Siwon and Kyuhyun who have attempted to interact with me. They would hug me a million times and ask me out for a group movie but I would reject them every single time. But even so, they would never forget to kiss me on the cheek if they saw me at my locker after visiting theirs. I was thankful for that, at least.

 

I was experiencing a heartache. I wouldn't call Sehun an ideal boyfriend but I would never forget the times we had fun. We laughed together, loved each other but his ego got in the way. The bruise he gave me is taking it's own sweet time to heal. At least the one on the left still is. The one on the right is no longer visible and cured quite some time ago. It was one of the reasons why I would always wear a long sleeve shirt to school. But lucky enough, though it's summer, it has been raining heavily lately. Wearing it saves me from the constant stares and the chill in the air.

 

I was as quiet as a nail. In class, it was kinda normal since I'd be too serious over my studies but it's the lessons after that was the one that made everyone in my class worried. Sehun no longer came to out school, the last time I heard he left the country. I didn't want him to go and leave me here all by myself but deep in my heart, I knew that he was the one that has made this decision and I'll respect that.

 

Literature lesson just ended which means the end of another week. It was the Friday so, TGIF. I guess.. I was packing all my notes into my bag and stood up from my seat. I was the last few ones to leave class so I calmly took my time since I wasn't expecting anyone. I slung my hoversack on my back and slung the textbooks on my arms, supported by my hips. I headed to my locker where I saw both sides of my lockers where open. Siwon and Kyuhyun. These kids..

 

Siwon: JiEunnie! How's school? Was it okay? Did anyone bully you?

 

I didn't know what to answer so I just gave him a small smile. He was disappointed but was contented enough that I paid attention to what he was saying so he gave me a tight squeeze across my shoulders. I was startled at this action so I shoved him away. Siwon blinked in surprise and Kyuhyun's mouth was agaped. My eyes fluttered as I looked at my arms in disbelief. 

 

Did I really do that?

 

My eyes started to tear as I looked down on the floor. Siwon didn't know what happened to me but he knew something really bad must have happened for me to have done that so he didn't take it heart. Kyunhyun understood fast too so as I was opening my locker, at the same time breaking down too, Kyuhyun and Siwon approached me. Siwon gave me a kiss on one of my temples and walked while Kyuhyun whispered to my ears.

 

Kyuhyun: My dear, we'll always be with you. We know you since kindergarten so please trust us.

 

He rubbed his thumb on my tear-filled cheeks and left a peck on it too. He smiled and walked away, catching over to Siwon. I was feeling better, so much better that I could scream.

 

Lately, I would have this feeling that any guy that touches me is gonna abuse me, torture. A side effect of being Sehun's girlfriend. My dad is getting the most from me, making me feel very bad for him every single day. He would personally wake me up for school when I would wake up in a shocked manner and brush his hands away. He would serve me toast each morning and pat my shoulder to wisg me a good day and school and even then, my hands would have a reflex action and shove his hands away. No matter, he knew about Sehun and I especially after the incident at the front porch so he was being very understanding.

 

Now, I was walking back home and a million thing run through my brain. Nothing specific in particular but maybe about whether my life decision were correct to begin with. I could see my house lit up so I was relieved but when I turned over to the Kim Residence, I could see dad's silhouette and mum's laughter mixed with Mr and Mrs Kim's laughs too.

 

Well, seems like I'm coming back to an empty house again. My parents and the Kims have always been close ever since then moved over. There was a lot they could relate to so topics to discuss between themselves comes out ever so naturally.

 

I entered the house and took off my shoes then head to the kitchen. I was a bottle of water on the Kitchen Island, condensing itself slowly but surely. 

 

JiEun: [Thought] Maybe dad has forgotten to put it back in and left it there.

 

I took a gulp at it and placed it back in the fridge. I headed up to my room and and opened my dark room. After entering, I shut the door and have yet to switch on the lights. I clicked in to the main button for the light when I heard it being clicked back off. I got a little frightened when a strong arm hugged me from the back. He placed his face on my neck, making me moan a little. I led me to my bed and let me lie down.          That person's body was in between my legs as he pinned down my wrist, afraid that I would struggle through. After that person thinks I was very calm, he released one of my wrist and switched on my night lamp. That's when I saw the most angelic face. He smelled like Maple syrup which reminded me of him whenever he is not around.

 

Kai.

 

His collerbone, his ruffled hair and his lips. It was very luscious and I loved it very much. I leaned closer and nibbled with my ears. His tongue drives me crazy as my eyes were going different directions due to the satisfaction.

 

Kai: Hi Princess.

 

JiEun: Kai..

 

He gave me a sweet kiss that made me shut my eyes and enjoyed it. That was the start of a wonderful night, I bet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEAH! So KAI appeared, surprising you in your room! DAEBAK~ Heehee, I put in some Love element into this chapter so please enjoy it^^

Subscribers, FIGHTING!
Commentors, FIGHTING!
Silent Readers, FIGHTING!~^^

Please subscribe and comment^^~

이미지
Here's a y Kai fer ya^^~