Mum and Dad

I'll Never Break Your Heart

 

I woke up with a handsome face in front of me. His face is inches away from my face that if we were any closer, we’d be kissing. I realized that I’m laying on his arms and it was the most comfortable position. As I was staring at his face, last night’s events came to my mind. It came to me how we got into each other’s arms.

I have this sudden urge to touch him. Touch his face. Every part of his face fits perfectly. I extended my hand to his forehead pushing away some of his hair that is covering his eyes. I realized how soft his hair was. I imagined running my fingers through his hair.

 

No! Why am I thinking of doing that?

 

As my fingers ran through his eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks then his lips, I didn’t realize that Chanyeol was already staring at me.

 

Chanyeol: Good morning pretty..

 

Me: Good morning..

 

I couldn’t stop staring at him although my heart was beating extra fast. Our bodies are so close to each other.

 

Chanyeol: You’re staring at me..

 

Me: Yeah..

 

Chanyeol pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. I felt him caressing my back gently and it was the best place that I could ever be.

 

Our moment was disturbed when my mobile phone rang. Chanyeol picked up my mobile from the table and looked that the screen.

 

Chanyeol: It’s your mum dear. Answer it.

 

Chanyeol passed the phone to me as sat up to answer the call.

 

~~

 

Chanyeol decided to send me home. Apparently mum and dad invited him over for lunch at our place. The ride in his hair was normal as normal could be. Being the sweet guy Chanyeol is, he opened the door for and waited till I was seated comfortably before closing the door. He helped me to put on the seat belt and our faces got so close. I almost couldn’t breath and held my breath and let go when he started driving. The sun was up glazing the sky with a pretty colour. The morning seems peaceful just like what Im feeling sitting with Chanyeol in the car.

I was looking out the window when Chanyeol grabbed my hands and he intertwined his fingers into mine.

 

Chanyeol: What are you thinking of pretty?

Me: Nothing. You’re gonna meet my parents. Will you be okay?

Chanyeol: Of course.. A little nervous but I’ll be okay. They must be as gentle and great like you. I’m sure they will like me.

 

The rest of our journey was in silence. Our fingers are stuck together and Chanyeol don’t seem like he wanna let go. He would be playing with my fingers, drawing circles on my palm and he continued when I smiled at him. Is this how it felt being in love, as an adult; a young lady? Feeling peaceful and happy no matter where the place. The weather seems great, mirroring my exact feelings at that moment.

 

I saw mum and dad standing at the door when we reached my place. They were smiling as they looked at us. Chanyeol took a deep breath as he got out and bowed to my parents. He didn’t forget to open the door for me. Nothing else matters right now. My boyfriend is meeting my parents. Good luck!

 

Mum hugged me as dad hugged Chanyeol.

 

We were seated at the living room as we started chatting. Dad was asking Chanyeol about his work and Chanyeol seems to be able to answer them well and the conversation flowed nicely. They looked like they’ve known each other for quite sometime when I hear laughter from both men. I was helping mum cook lunch.

 

Mum: You love him.

Me: Of course I do mum. He wouldn’t be here if its otherwise.

Mum: I agree. He seems nice and sweet.

Me: He is mum.

 

Dad and Chanyeol walked to the kitchen and saw mum and I talking.

 

Dad: Is lunch ready yet? We men are hungry already.

 

I looked at Chanyeol and he just shrugged at me and smiled. We helped mum to lay the food on the table and started eating. I sat beside Chanyeol while mum and dad sat opposite us. Lunch was fairly comfortable. Dad continues chatting with Chanyeol while mum threw smiles at him.

 

Mum: Eat more Chanyeol. Don’t be shy. You should come by more often and have meals with us. It’s just usually just the 3 of us. Having an extra company is always merrier. Right dear?

 

Mum asked me. I smiled and nodded.

Me: You’re always welcome to come by for a meal.

 

Chanyeol took my hands in his under the table and squeezed them gently. I hope mum and dad couldn’t hear my heart beat.

 

Mum and dad left to meet up with their friends. Chanyeol and I hang around talking to each other while watching a movie. It was total silence when we are watching. My neck was aching as I sneak a peak at Chanyeol. He was watching the movie and smiled when he realized I was looking at him.

 

Chanyeol: Come closer and lay your head on my shoulder.

 

He pulled me closer as I laid my head on his shoulder. His shoulder was comfortable and made me feel at ease. I didn’t know where to place my hands and bravely decided to hug his arms. Chanyeol didn’t react to my actions but placed his hand on my lap caressing them.

 

When the movie ended, it was kinda late. Chanyeol didn’t want to stay overnight, as it was a little improper. It started to drizzle a little when I walked him to the door. Chanyeol hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. I caressed his back gently.

 

Me: Drive safely dear. It is gonna rain tonight.

Chanyeol: You take care okay. Call me if there’s anything. You’re all alone at home. Call me if you miss me.

Me: I'll be fine. Text me when you reach home.

 

The rain got heavier. I waved to Chanyeol as he got in his car and drove off.

I was sitting on my bed after changing into my shorts and tank top when I heard knocking on the door. I realized that it was raining heavily when strong winds. There’s thunder and lightning and it sounded scary. Should I even open the door until I peeked through the window?

 

Chanyeol was drenched from head to toe. The rain soaked through his clothes and his hair is all wet.

 

Chanyeol: My car is stalled. Can I stay over at your place tonight?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heeheeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Can eu guess see the setting of where the is gonna be at?!~
Ouh yeah, please thank my cousin on Twitter bcos she was the one that wrote this chapter. I was REEEEEEEEAAALLLLLLLYYYYY stuck on how to write the setting of the .

She's gonna right a based on an adult's perspective as Ji Eun. So, hold on fer a little while longer okay?:D!~