Dinner with the Kims

I'll Never Break Your Heart

 

I got home finding a busy mother and a rather anxious father. Mum was in the kitchen, preparing tons of food. Dad helped set up the table and tidy the house.

 

Me: I’m back!

 

Mum: Hi honey!

 

Dad: Hey baby~

 

I gave a peck at both their cheeks and went up stair to take a bath.

 

Mum: I hope you didn’t forget about out little dinner.

 

Me: No, I didn’t Mum. I accidentally slept in school. I’m sorry.

 

Dad: You must’ve been tired to have done that!

 

Mum: That’s right! No worries, I’ll let you off from washing the dishes later tonight.

 

I ran up the staircase with a smile. My cute parents are cute! Heehee..

 

 

I took a rather fast but thorough bath and got out. While still wrapped in my towel, I chose my outfit. I took out a black wife beater and knitted long sleeve. I wore them with my skinny jeans and quickly plugged in my hairdryer. I bend down and flipped my hair forward to dry the inner part first. After drying everything, I put away my towel and went down.

 

I saw Mum switching the stove off which basically means she’s done with all the dishes. I went over to the kitchen and scooped in the food into bowls.

 

Mum: I’m gonna change. Help me clean everything up and put the food outside, okay?

 

Me: Okay Mum~

 

 

Everything was prepared. Right on time, the front door rang. Mum, Dad and I were already ready and was just doing the last minute touch up like filling in the glasses with cold water. Mum stepped up and greeted the neighbors.

 

Mum: Hi, welcome!

 

They came in and their eyes dilated. The saw a whole row of dishes on the dinner table.

 

Mum: I would like the both of you to meet my family. This is my husband and my daughter.

 

They both greeted us and we both exchanged bows.

 

Mum: This is the Kim family.

 

Dad: Welcome!

 

He went over and shook their hands. We all took out seats and began giving out portions of food to the Kims.

 

Mrs Kim: My my, your daughter is a beauty!

 

Me: Thank you Mrs Kim.

 

I gave her the brightest beam ever.

 

Dad: But she’s lost weight.

 

Me: What a way to spoil the moment, Dad!

 

Everyone laughed at the comment and continued with their talk about the neighborhood. Just then, the door bell rang. The Kims looked at each other and said,

 

Mr Kim: That must be our son, Jongin. He was supposed to be back before we came here. We thought that it would be appropriate to get you something so we sent him to the mart.

 

I slowly stood up and went over to the door.

 

Mum: No, you shouldn’t have.

 

I used my fingers to comb back my hair, parting it aside equally.

 

Jennifer-Lopez-Best-Pictures-2.jpg

 

 

I twisted the handle and opened the door.

 

Kai?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning guys! Heeheehee, thank eu fer viewing:) And my 3 subscribers! Heeheehee~
Remember #100daywithEXO !~ Hahaha~ Ouh yeah, I'm using Jennifer Lopez's photos. She's very pretty~:D~

Okay, enjoy ur day~~~~