Familiar Yet Uncomfortable

I'll Never Break Your Heart

'Fluffy Snow? Really?'

 

I stare at him for a brief moment before confusion happen to slip out of my mouth.

 

Me: Eh?

 

Though it was short and brief, it conveyed a message to him that made not only me but also him to frown. I was still in a panic mode; Why did he looked like he was about to collapse? Why was he here during the Eve of Christmas? Before anything else, I went in for a moment to only see him longing for me. His face looked like he didn't want me to go away. But in actual fact, I was pouring him a glass of water after contemplating whether I should make for him coffee or not. I had a sudden feeling of not wanting to be away from him so I went with the quickest drink I could find; Mineral Water.

 

I was holding onto my shop's handle, looking at the guy outside. I am relieved after seeing him no longer clutching to his suit but he still frowned so I guess he is trying to suppress it and judging from what I see, he is doing a great job but not great enough. I pushed the door and went behind him. I placed the glass down in the table and his back. I was quite shocked that I did so and told me that he was okay. After confirming, I sat in the seat beside him. There was an awkward moment but it later was broken but his sudden coughing fit. I began to frown, frankly very worried of him. He suddenly shook his head while smiling. He has the cutest smile in the world and his eyes are so wide. 

 

Wait, am I checking this guy out? I must be mad from all this snow.

 

Chanyeol: I am so very sorry for all the trouble.

 

I was rather shocked that he actually talked, which was rather silly of me so I just replied him with a smile.

 

Me: No, no! It's okay. I was just worried, that's all. Maybe I know what you were doing here instead of being at the comforts of your home?

 

He scratched the back of his neck with an attempt to reply me. I wasn't really hoping for an answer but I was just curious.

 

Chanyeol: Actually I have no idea myself. I was planning to drive home when I suddenly end up here. Do I any chance know you?

 

Me: [Giggles] Shouldn't you be the one answering me?

 

Chanyeol: Well maybe you don't. I don't think we have met before. Though you look quite familiar but.. nevermind. Have I happen to stop by here for any drink with any clients by any chance?

 

I began raking my brains for his but nothing came about. I shook my head which was only replied by his disappointment slapped on his face. I wanted to ease the tension so I pushed the glass of water closer to him when his hand engulfed mine, sending me tiny electric shocks. [Nanananananana.. Puhahahahha~ F(x) much~] I pulled my hand away. I looked at him from up to down, clearly disgusted with his actions. I was just helping out a fellow human and he wants to hit on me? How dare he!

 

I stood up and went inside, leaving him stranded there. I must be made but when I pulled my hand away, I felt disappointed. It was as though I wanted his hands. I must really be going boncus. I was altering my apron when Mum called. She was asking me why I was still not home.

 

Mum: Ya! Where are you?

 

Me: Disco?

 

Mum: What? What are you doing there? And discos still exists? They're my era, you know?

 

I laughed at her cuteness and told her that I'll be back in a moment and that Dad should fetch me in a few minutes time. I hung up and slowly peeked outside. The man was no longer at his seat but the glass was almost empty.

 

Who is that guy?