Salsa

I'll Never Break Your Heart

 

Sunday came and finally it was the end of my weekend. I woke up surprisingly early today and I didn't seem to complain. It felt as though I was waiting for something to happen. It was only 9 in the morning, who in the right mind would wanna go out now? People might just be sleeping.

 

Just then, a text message came.

 

Hey Beautiful, would you accompany me to a Class Reunion? - Kai

 

Wait, isn't he 3 years older than me? That means his classmates are ALL older than me! Wow, talk about embarrassment. Another message came.

 

If you're worried about my classmates, don't be. They're Party Animals we kinda enjoy ourselves a lot. - Kai

 

Man, this guy can really read my mind! Well, I guess it will be fun:)

 

Sure Kai, what time? - JiEun

 

Kai, at the other side of the phone smiled and replied back to the message.

 

I'll pick you up at 7 later - Kai

~~

 

So, I was wearing a blue and grey long dress accompanied by my light pink cardigan since it was a summer night.

Maxi_fashion-Style-Women-Long-Dressesjustice-for-girls-embellished-open-front

 

The outfit carved out my body as I stepped out to my windy porch and waited for Kai. Kai was wearing a long blue sweater and jeans when he was heading to his garage.

4c5dd4e0.jpg
I guess he didn't see me because when he got on his car, he texted me.

 

Are you ready? - Kai

 

Sigh, boys.

 

Look up, dear. - JiEun

 

He lifted his head and saw me. He thought he was looking at a doll. My face was shining with the help of the Full Moon. Though my fringe was enlightening, my eyes were as clear as it could get. Kai's jaws dropped open, not so big but obvious enough from where I was standing. He snapped out of it when I suddenly by winking at him. He geared up his car and drove by my front porch. I was about to get out to open my door but I was fast enough and opened the door by myself. When I got in, Kai was re-wearing his seatbelt when he all of a sudden looked at me. He was staring down at my lips and I heard him mumble.

 

Kai: If only I could..

 

Me:..kiss me?

 

His whole body went numb.

 

Me: I was about to kiss you too, dear but you were fixing your seatbelt. Come here.

 

I gently pulled his collar down to my eye level and kissed him on the cheeks. He was grinning ever so purely. He's a pure guy, just wonder if all of this is all made up or this is really what he is.

 

We drove off and after songs and songs of what we both like, for example Christina Aguilera's Genie in a Bottle, we finally reached at a resort. I didn't expect this at all. I was not properly dressed for this occasion.

 

Me: Kai..

 

Kai: Yes?..

 

Me: I don't think I'm in the correct dress code.

 

Kai giggled and asked me to step outside. We slowly went in to the reception and entered this bar. Or so I thought. It was like a cool bar and dance floor - check this out - with carpets all around. It almost had that Arabian Night theme. But the songs played were Spanish so I was quite confused yet excited. As soon as we entered, the waitress handed me what it seems like a Belly Dancer's veil or mask. It was 'see-through' but it looked cool. I comfortably wore it and joined Kai who was wearing a long grey scarf around his milky neck. Then, someone came forward towards us, or at least Kai.

 

D.O: Jongin! Nice to see you finally back, man! And who's this lovely lady?

 

He asked as he reached out for my hand and gently kisses it.

 

Kai: Well, she's my..

 

Me: Best-friend.

 

He smiled.

 

Me: My Knight.

 

Kai: My Princess.

 

Me: Ouh, stop it!

 

Kai: Haha~ Kyungsoo, she's my neighbour.

 

D.O: Thank goodness! I was about to get very confused.

 

Kai began mumbling to my ears.

 

Kai: Thank god he was.

 

D.O: Hey, I said I was confused, not deaf. Now that I see what's happening, I can be sure my heart is telling about you guys. Get a room!

 

Kai jokingly punched him and laughed. I was laughing along too but it felt like that hit was a little too hard so I pulled Kai back and rubbed his chest to cool him down though I can see him laugh and it was in a joking manner.

 

Abruptly, the lights shut off. I was slightly panicked though but since Kai was wrapping his arms around me, my fears were all gone. Then, a spotlight shone at the middle of the dance floor, not far from where we were standing. A song came up, I could sense a fun rhythm.

 

Ricky Martin's La Bomba - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf2jwgSXJVM

 

Kai held on his hands. I took it and we both headed to the dance floor. Our dance was rather intimate, I should say. He held on to my waist and places his head on my shoulder, sniffing my hair and neck. I was , I'm not gonna lie but thankfully it was not heard due to the bombastic volume. More and more couples were coming forward to dance together with us. Even 2 guys came over to dance Salsa. Kai saw me looking at them and called out to them.

 

Kai: Kris, Tao! Great dancing, man!

 

Kris: Kai! I almost didn't see you there!

 

Tao: Hyung! Pay attention to me.

 

Kris rolled his eyes and smiled at him while continuing their dance. Then, a door opened which led to the beach outside. I campfire was already set for us and speakers were still at the same song. Kai pulled me and we are now drown into each other. I should say that it was rather awkward to have your best-friend dance with you but I grew fond of it. The bond fire was glowing each and every couple and everyone has a smile of enjoyment. I could proudly say that Kai and my dance are the most because as we were dancing ever so passionately, we could still laugh about it like it was very much casual.

 

Now, we were both facing each other, having our foreheads stuck together. Laughing and smiling like drunk idiots. Then, slowly, Kai's face stopped smiling and was focusing on my lips. I was looking at his eyes and I saw some kind of yearning. Carefully, he lifted my head up. Without faces closing in, our lips did too. 

 

It touched. Our lips.

 

Instead of being shocked, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth for him to search. He didn't lose any chance and continued. It slowly escalated to passionate. Our kiss was about 'need'. It was no longer like a 'want' anymore, like what I had with Sehun.

 

Wait, Sehun.

 

My eyes flicked open and was shocked. I'm kissing my best-friend! Kai felt me flinching and broke the kiss. He was embarrassed and looked away while our bodies were fitting perfectly in every inch.

 

No, I'm not gonna let this opportunity pass. I've never felt this way towards anyone before, even to Sehun. I pulled him closer by pulling his scarf and continued where we left off. I gave him a teasing butterfly kiss just to start off. Hee smiled after realising what I just did. He gave a low chuckle and kissed me back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry guys! I won't be doing a proper double-update but this is to compensate it. It's as long as a normal Double-update and SECRET to be told NOW! I'm actually preparing Baekhyun's debut in my story for my 20th chapter. I'm not sure if it's gonna be a double-update but it's also a sneak peek of his Fanfic:)~

Oh, after school 2mrw, I going 2 Malaysia 2 break my fast there. I won't be back most probably by Sunday so, I can't update. Or maybe I can:) I'll try, okay:D~

Comments and subscribe >v<~

Ouh yeah! To @YamanSmith and @loveandgames - Thank eu fer ALWAYS commenting! love ya both:D~ I'll promise a good story but maybe a lil unrealistic. Let's just see, okay?:)~

Nights:D~ Imma update this on my Tumblr: chiyo-bbobbo.tumblr.com

<3