He's Enough

I'll Never Break Your Heart

The days after that was amazing. Now, Chanyeol doesn't really need to hid inside the car anymore. He would always come in and have a coffee. It was nice having him around; dancing with me at night to Radio Stations, accompanying me reading while he does his office papers. He would accompany me around the shop until he gets tired and sleeps on the sofa and that would usually be around 10PM. So, I tucked him in and sat on the floor, looking at him.

 

My cold fingers would trace his face, carefully carving it out in my brain. His smooth skin slips by my fingers when he would suddenly grab my hand and keep it still on his lips. He nibbled on my forefinger as I close my eyes to feel his tongue snake around my finger. It was not long when I felt a hand stretching down to my waist, slowly lifting me up. I suppose that he doesn't like me sitting by, looking at him. I quickly straighten my legs to move away when I could feel his hand pulled me close to him. I looked at at him as my body was flung to his lying body and landed right on top of him.

 

I was rather embarrassed so I buried my face on his chest, praying that he would not make fun of me. I was wrong.

 

Chanyeol: It seems like we're ready for bed.

 

I was suppose to be intimidated but his voice . I lifted my head up as our eyes connected. He smiled at me, making me blush once again. I just landed my chin on the back of my hand, which was resting on his broad chest. My eyes started to droop when he opened up his leg, allowing my body to fall right in between it.

 

His sweet, earthly smell makes my head fly up into the sky. I was busy with his company that I didn't realise that some passers-by were looking at us. I couldn't really tell who it was but their giggles were heard. Chanyeol heard too and he closed his face with his palms in embarrassment. Soon, my phone vubrated, revealing a message.

 

My dear, I'm sorry to have ruined your special moment. So, is he the one? The one that makes you smile constantly at home? - Mum

 

Mum?! Damn.. She must have came in with Dad.

 

Erm.. Yeah Mum. He's the one. I'll introduce you to him once it's time - Ji Eun

 

Once it's time? Well, it better be soon. I want a grandchild ASAP! - Mum

 

I facepalmed. Chanyeol saw my reaction and slowly took the phone from my hand. He began reading the content and his smile grew at every word. Once he smiled like a creep, he turned his head to me.

 

Chanyeol: Let's make one right now!

 

My jaw dropped.

 

Chanyeol: What? We can't keep the elderly waiting.

 

Me: Are you serious?

chanyeol.png

Chanyeol: Do I look like I'm kidding?

 

I looked away. I'm not angry or upset. I'm just not ready. Not yet. I know that I will have a good time with him in bed, that's inevitable since the night with Kai was awesome. Having said that, I considered to whether I would have a great time with Chanyeol or not.

 

Me: But Baby, I'm not ready yet.

 

He was shocked not because I rejected him. It's because I called him sweetly.

 

Chanyeol: Ba.. Baby?

 

Me: Uh.. You gotta understand. I call people like that all the time since I'm brought up in a family where skinship is normal.

 

His face turned sour as he looked away and shut his eyes. I got up and gave him a long kiss. He replied back and we started giving each other French kisses.

 

Me: But I'll only call my beloved Baby.

 

Chanyeol:[Smile] And who might that be?

 

Me: Ouh, a certain Park Chanyeol I know.

 

Chanyeol: I love you, Ji Eun.

 

I hesitated. But why? Maybe because I craved to listen to it so badly that when I heard it, it completed my life once again.

 

Me: I love you too, Chanyeol.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Muhahaha.. This story is gonna end very very soon. Get ready fer 2 Fanfics!

Baekhyun and Yongguk's!~ YAY!~ Anyone wanna help me with the poster?:D!~