School, History and Ms Foo

I'll Never Break Your Heart

I woke up from sleep right on time. I went to the bathroom to get ready when I remembered about my leg. Then, I remembered about last night.

 

 

Oh, how wonderful it was. Having my parents laugh and have a good time. Most importantly, with my best friend. Okay, wait! I’m gonna be late if I don’t get ready now. I wrapped my legs with plastic bags and took a bath.

 

I went out and get dressed. I quickly went down and left my house before Mum and Dad woke up. So, I was walking to school, breathing in the clear morning air. It was so soothing and calm; I could hear my every breath.

 

Half way to school, I could hear a foot step, a running one, coming near. I was scared to know who it was so I just pretended to ignore and looked ahead. But then, a hand slipped into mine and came to a halt. I was pale, shaking out of fear. Then, a familiar voice could be heard.

 

Sehun: Hey JiEun!

 

I smiled and replied,

 

Me: Goodness, Sehun! I thought someone was going to hunt me down!

 

Sehun: And you think ignoring will keep you alive?

 

We both giggled. We were talking about assignment that we both have yet to hand-in. Biology, Chemistry and even History. Even though we both hold on the same lessons, we have 2 separate classes. But only History, we were both lucky enough to be together.

 

We are now in front of the school when we heard a group of juniors saying out their jealousy.

 

Girl1: JiEun Unni is so lucky!

 

Girl2: Yeah! She deserves to be with him. She has been a cool senior!

 

Girl3: Hmm, but why must she hold hands with him? Dreams crash~

 

I was WHAT?! I quickly looked down to see if it was true. Our fingers were intertwined.

 

.

 

I was attempting to let go but he grabbed on to it like there was no tomorrow. The more I tried to do so, the firmer and harder his hands got. I was getting quite embarrassed because his actions were very abrupt but no one would have expected what will happen next.

 

Ms Foo drove pass us at the school’s carpark. She braked hard right beside Sehun, making him kiss the back of my hand and smiled at her. She was dumbfounded, so was I. We walked ahead and into the school’s premises. He then walked faster, making me jog a little and pant a whole lot. Sehun slammed my back to a classroom door. I was not aware where I was because all I cared about was Sehun right now. I started blushing as Sehun’s face got closer. When we were close enough, he bends down to take a sniff at the crook of my neck. Sehun reached down to the door’s handle and twisted it.

 

I fell backwards but was supported by Sehun as he still had his hands intertwined with mine. It was our History classroom. And he was teasing me. He led me to our seats and grinned like a silly fool. I looked over at my hands that he had let go and my heart starts to beat really fast. But I thought I was missing something, something important.

 

Damn.

 

Ms Foo.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lemme just say out my greatest apologies for not updating my double-update. I'll tell you the reason. My baby sister was hospitalized. She was having very high fever and suddenly fainted. She's 4. 
Anyways, she just gain her conciousness and is well. Still on drugs but good enough. Please pray fer her. Thanks.

Okay, I'm in the middle of douing the real double update. This is just a cover fer waiting too long. Sehun-fans! Our Whirlwinds! PLease get ready!!!~ 

tumblr_m6u6dx1iDB1r94f6no1_500.png