Eavesdrop

I'll Never Break Your Heart

He peeked into my house but was slightly disappointed to find Kai locking the door from the back before leaving my house. Now he was at the road infront of my house, scratching his head in frustration.

 

Argh.. Man! This is really annoying!

 

Just then, he heard rather voices coming from the house opposite of mine. The same house Kai entered. He decided to get close to it and eavesdrop.

 

What a smart move, he thought.

 

Mrs Kim: Dear, are you sure you're gonna do this?

 

Kai: Yes. I'm going to do this. Dad, would you please assure Mum about that I'm gonna be alright?

 

Mr Kim: I don't think I can do it myself, Jongin. I can't afford seeing you go away from us just like that.

 

Wait, am I missing something?

 

Kai: Dad, this is my dream. I'm not only doing this for myself. This is my duty.

 

Mrs Kim: Then how about JiEun? Are you just going to leave her like that?

 

Silence. That was all that need to be said. Kai's heart is now racing. He rubbed his head and sighed hard.

 

Kai: I don't know.

 

Mr Kim: You don't? You are going to the Military Academy that could anytime take your life away. How dare you say that without thinking about what she might even think!

 

Kai's feelings are all mixed up. He really wanted to tell you during the car ride earlier on but after seeing how relaxed you were, he didn't have the heart to tell you about it.

 

Kai: I'm going to bed. Please wake me up early tomorrow.

 

Mr Kim: What time are you suppose to report?

 

Kai: 4 in the afternoon.

 

Mrs Kim: Well, you better break it up to her.

 

Kai: Sure.

 

Mrs Kim: Jongin..?

 

Kai: Yes, Mum?

 

Mrs Kim: [Tears] I love you. So very much.

 

He went over to the both of them and gave them a hug then head to bed. Tears started to fall down to his cheeks. Just as he was going up to his room, he saw someone at the window.

 

Kai: Hey!

 

He shouted. That person scurrily ran away with his pale face and wide eyes. kai walked towards his front door and looked at the guy that ran away while taking a few glance back.

 

Kai: Sehun?..

 

Nah, it can't be him.

 

He turned away and went back to his room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! heeheehee, I'm soooooo sorry fer not updating> <~
I was busy wif SMTOWNTokyo!~ Heeheehee.. Luhan, Sehun and Kai helping fellow Senior, SHINee out. Or so I heard. Some said it was a rumor> <~ I cant confirm anything unless Fantaken pic or Fanvids are up:)~

Okay, Double updates today:D!~