The Hidden Story: 2

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Puhaha.. I just lost 2 subscribers bcos Kai died in this fanfic. It was kinda hilarious XD~ But worries, I gained back a subscriber~ Thank eu~

Subscribe and comment:D!~

My heart continued clenching as I walked through the corridor to my office. My heart have been aching for quite some time now. Almost a year, I guess. At times, I would cough out blood but I did not want to tell others, especially when I'm under surveillance of my Grandparents.

 

Yes, I am working for them since that was what my parents planned. They had it all schemed. I will work for them, therefore making me a good potential for the heir of their company. I have been working my of and honestly, the days that have passed turned out great. I'm so much closer to my grandparents now and I have upgraded myself to be a more useful person. But even after saying all that, my heart feels empty. Well, now? It's more piercing than painful.

 

Well anyway, my grandparents are suspecting a 'mole' in our company so everyone was targetted and I was not excluded. I wouldn't blame them. All of a sudden, their company was accused for several charges. One of which included my Grandpa for it. I was there when they accused him of stealing some documents when he was actually with me, talking about Grandma and his anniversary plans. Though I was his alibi, I didn't want the police to think that I am excluded from the case so I requested to be under surveillance of my Grandparents and even the police.

 

I was with 2 of my bodyguards when my heart was piercing so badly that I cringed down to the floor while grabbing my throbbing hard. My head began to spin and I could taste the iron flavour in my mouth. I swallowed the blood back as I place my palm on my temple, hoping that maybe it will reduce the pain. It backfired. A surge of pain just keeps coming until I was too weak to overcome it that I just collapsed with the pain still running through me. I could feel my body guards shaking me, asking and shouting whether I was alright. It was obvious enough that I was not but they might be too nervous about my condition that it was the only thing they could ask. I was still clutching onto my beating heat that was, if I'm not mistaken, beating even slower.

 

I was rushed to the hospital immediately. Grandpa, my bodyguards and nurses were pushing my bed through the hospital. A doctor was leading the crew, shouting to a few people.

 

Doctor: Move, MOVE! We have a patient in critical condition here! Move!

 

I happened to turn my head to the side, wanting to look at the person the doctor just shouted at. I was not able to see her face I was confident it was a girl since she had long hair and a petite hand that was on her chest, covered by her white blouse and grey cardigan. As the bed I am on was passing the room where the girl was, my chest started stabbing hard that made me squeeze my eyes hard.

 

I was finally entering the Operation Room where I could smell a strong smell, similar to Alcohol Swabs. It made my head spin for the worst but all of a sudden, I could hear a tiny whisper to my ears. As I began muting the voices around me, my brain only focused on a voice of a lady that sounded like it was right beside me, towards my ears. I turned both sides but there was no one. As I began to focus even more on the voice, it sounded like a line of prayer. My heart began beating slower and slower, making me feel peaceful with my headache gone. I closed my eyes and began to relax. By now, I am not aware of my surrounding except for the prayer being said to me.

 

To the lady that pray for me, thank you.