Official Date

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Thank you to KKissMe ttm!~



I was pulled into his car hurrily. Kai had a smile on his face, clearly showing that he's excited. After he closed my door, he ran over to his seat with his hands bend by his sides, running like a chicken. I was honestly very much amused but was more to laughing. He's so cute in times like this.

 

He hopped in the driver's seat and started the engine. But before he drove..

 

Kai: Ouh yeah, Princess. I bought a new outfit for you especially for this occasion. I hope you love it!

 

He reached back and grab a parcel. He handed it to me and wait. I smiled at him and gave him a slight nod.

 

Kai: Well, what are you waiting for?

 

Me: Huh?

 

Kai: JiEun, change now.

 

Are you serious?!

 

Me: Kai, you're gonna see me change? That's.. that's..

 

Kai: Baby, I've seen more than that.

 

He began wriggling his eyebrows. ! This boy! ARGHHH! I blushed uncontrollably and covered my face with the parcel.

 

Me: What if you met an accident while peeking at me?

 

Kai: Who said anything about peeking?

 

My jaw dropped.

 

Kai: Anyway, at least I'll die with you. So it's okay, Princess.

 

He moved the gears and drove off. Thank god his car windows are tinted to people from the outside so they couldn't look in. But the problem now is Kai.

 

I slowly took off my Graduation suit and quickly changed. Kai did take a few glances and smirked but didn't really make a huge issue about it. As soon as I tidy up my hair, we finally reached our destination. The sun has already set, making the sky blue. Kai placed the remains of my parcel at the back seat and went out 2 open my door. He took my hand and walked me through an aisle with multiple spotlights aiming to our table.

 

He pulled out my chair and gracefully ushered me to sit down before taking his. Soon after, a waiter came over and presented us the menu. I was really shocked to see the menu.

 

Menu:

1) Tiramisu - [Cost] A peck
: It is an Italian dessert much loved by Ji Eun. It was presented to her while she was out having a date.

2) Medditeranean Spagetti - [Cost] A hug
: It was the dish served during the Kim Residence's visit to the Yi Residence. Jong In was almost being served 2 plates.

3) Expresso - [Cost] An Eskimo Kiss
: It is a hot beverage being served during our skiing trip. It was Jong In's official day for asking Ji Eun out.

4) Cherry Flavoured Ice-cream - [Cost] A kiss (3 mins)
: When Jong In and Ji Ein had their first kiss

 

He remembered! Oh my freaking goodness! 

 

I was really excited about the memorable food but the price of the food is too.. cheezy. But nevertheless, I complied. Evilly~

 

Me: Okay, can I have a slice of Tiramisu please.

 

I pulled the waiter's sleeve and puckered my lips.

 

Kai: Yah yah YAH! What are you doing?

 

He whined. Argh, that cute tone~

 

Me: Well, it says here that I should give a peck. So..

 

I wagged my finger to the waiter who was blushing hard.

 

Me:.. come here and let's make it work.

 

Kai: BABY! It's me.. You're suppose to do it to me:(~

 

Kai sulked. He looked away and folded his arms. I was laughing softly. I stood up and went over to his place. I cupped his face and gave him a peck. Then another.. and another. I covered his face in embarrassment which made me halt and went back to my seat. I turned to the waiter and said..

 

Me: Well I guess you would have to give me the whole cake:)~

 

After having a good laugh, our Meditterenean Spagetti were served. We ate it deliciously and even gave some to each other. Upon finishing it, Kai stood up and gave me a hug. I get a chance to rub the back of his neck and massaged his hair.

 

Just then, a gush of wind blew towards us as our Espresso were being served. It was a perfect setting and not to mention, timing. I was drinking it slowly as it was hot while Kai took it in sip after sip, finishing it early. I then went over and performed the Eskimo Kiss with him, making both of us giggle non-stop.

 

Then, our final menu was Cherry-flavoured ice-cream. Man, I loved it. As I held it in my hands, the scene where we had it the first time in front of my front porch were flashing right before my eyes. I was slightly shy about it so I just ate my ice-cream. I realised that Kai was looking at me the whole way while eating his so I decided to shock him by taking a huge bite out of it.

 

Me: Ahk!

 

I bit into something hard. A.. a ring? I pulled it outta my mouth and looked at it. Kai placed his ice-cream down and took the ring from me, smiling. He dropped it in the clear water, washing all the food away and picked it out. Then, he stood up and went to his knees. I was covering my nose and mouth, tearing already. 

 

Kai: My Princess.. I know it has been 10 months since I came back and gotten serious about us. Having said that.. Will you be my girlfriend? Officially?

 

I close shut my eyes and cried while smiling. I was too happy. He took my hand and slipped the ring into my finger. I held it up to the sky, having a better view of it. It looks wonderful and fits me perfectly. He bends forward to give me a kiss on my lips but soon backed away and blushed. I pulled his collar, making his face closer to mine.

 

Me: I owe you 3 minutes of it.

 

I claimed and crash my lips into his. At first he hesitated but soon he loosened up and kisses me back passionately. He was mine, officially. Now, no one could say that we were not compatible. I love him so much that leaving him will never be an option. This night will be memorable for the both of us. Kim Jong In, I love you. So very much.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~ Saw anything different? MUHAHAHAH!~ A poster! YEAH!~ And I love it! It's exactly what I wanted! Wonderful!

Ouh, thanks to KKissMe. I didn't even knew she was in hiatus but she still managed time to create my poster. Love her!~:)))~

My awesome suscribers, thank eu>v<~
My silent readers, ure awesome too:)~
My commentors, thank eu shoo very much! Fer showing me ur hypeness of my fic:DD!~

So, comment and subscribe:D!~