Love

I'll Never Break Your Heart

He held out his hand and showed me a necklace. No, more like a locket.

 

A pendant.

 

It was in a shape of a heart. I was looking at it quite curiously when I suddenly saw the man frowned. It could not have came from him since he seemed very distant from it. I came nearer for a closer look; I saw a few words engraved on the pendant.

 

My heart will always be yours.

 

Kai. That pendant comes from Kai. Then, everything just came together. I gently took it from him, the only item which belongs to Kai that I have. I brought it closer to my cleft, trying to absorb everything that was happeneing. It was all fate.

 

I opened up the pendant and was totally dumbfounded by what I saw. It was a picture of me and Kai. Our smiles were very sincere and lovely. I miss it very much.

 

By this time, the man was already on the floor. I was too into my emotions that I did not realise my tears were dripping down my cheeks. I was trying to control my heart when the man started crying and shouting.

 

Chanyeol: I'm sorry. I really am.

 

I looked down at him and started taking steps closer to him to confort him. I was really wondering why he was crying. He was wiping his eyes and closed his mouth with the same hand.

 

Chanyeol:[Mumble] I am sorry.

 

That voice refreshed my brain for some reason. I tried remembering where I heard it before and it fired in my brain.

 

Me: Gasp!

 

I slapped my hand on my mouth. I was truly shocked but more pitiful. I began remembering that day; why he did that was simple. Out of desperation. He said it was crucial for him and that he had no choice.

 

He looked hastily away from me, realising that I found out who he was. He just kept clutching onto his shirt and began crying. Then, he mumbled some random words that made me think.

 

Chanyeol: Heart.. transplant.. Jong In.. Fluffy Snow.. Resort..

 

My mind just blew. Does this mean this guy has Kai's heart? He seem to know Kai's real name. He must have been the person that has been transplanted with Kai's heart. So, all these.. All these are from Kai? No, I could sense that the real person actually loves me too. But what did he meant by resort? I haven't been to a resort lately.

 

Me: Resort?

 

He looked up as the crease of his forehead began to disappear. He seemed quite shocked that I would still be talking to him.

 

Chanyeol: Resort.. Ski Resort. We met there for the first time.

 

I was cracking my brain, trying hard to remember to then I gave up and shook my head.

 

Chanyeol: The hallway, I bumped into you.

 

My eyes just shone brightly. Oh my, how gracefully he has grown. He looked young, I should say and more amateur but now, he is a MAN. His face was beautifully sculptured and his chin defined. His voice is still the same, I guess. Except maybe the fact that he had his voice muffled with maybe a mask; that's why I wasn't able to remember him during the kidnapping. 

 

His name. What's his name? Ji Eun, you can do this. Remember his name. Park..

 

Me: Chanyeol..

 

He looked at me with pitiful eyes.

 

I am in the state on shocked right now. Now, bending down on his knees is a guy that shot Kai but at the same time have taken care of me. I have made my decision. I wiped my tears and bend down towards him. I lifted up his face with both my hands and gave him a peck on his lips.

 

Me: It's not your fault. 

 

His eyes were fixed on mine as he place his palm on the back hand. He straighten his back as I came closer to his chest and gave him a hug.

 

Me: You now have Kai's heart but you are still Chanyeol. The man that have been taking care of me.

 

__

 

We soon went into Fluffy Snow and sat on a sofa where we cuddled up. Now, I feel the same way I do with Kai. The spark may be the same but the aura was different in a good way. Chanyeol's broad chest made it very comfy to snuggle up to. He was my hair as I began fiddling with his collar. On cue, both of us were sniffing our nose which made me think that it is time for me to make coffee. I rose up from my seat only to feel his hand on my wrist.

 

Chanyeol: Don't go.

 

My softened at his touch.

 

Me: I'm just gonna make coffee.

 

At first, he hesitated to let me go so he took his time gripping and ungripping my hand. I giggled at his action, making him smile along. As soon as my hands were entirely released by him, I went over to the coffee machine and made two cups of coffee. Chanyeol looked around with those HUGE eyes of his. Man, how could a guy with cute features have a y voice. He lifted his chin playfully, pouting in the process.

 

-Chan-Yeol-chan-yeol-31097875-638-351.jp

 

As I was waiting for my coffee to be brewed, I leaned myself forward at the table and looked at Chanyeol.

 

This is it. I have chosen him and pulled him into my life. There is no going back, I have innocently taken his heart as he did to mine. This time, I would not let him go no matter what. He is my life now, I would take care of him till then ends of time. Or at least till I die.

 

I looked down to look at my coffee when I felt a pair of armswrapping around my abdomen. Chanyeol placed his underneck on my shoulders, allowing it to warm up. I just closed my eyes as he whispered in my ears, tickling it a little.

 

Chanyeol: I hope you have fallen in love with you Guardian Angel now..

 

A smile crept to my face as I turn my face and kiss him on the cheek.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, after the poll, people wants Chanyeol to be forgiven. And it has been done. News: The story is gonna END! Which means:

1) My new fanfic(s) is/are gonna be up soon.

2) Baekhyun's back story is still gonna be up. Just a matter of time.

3) My TOTALLY new story is gonna be about BAP's Yongguk. (And maybe a love rivalry with another member:D)

Comment on what eu would like my new story would be. I will take it into consideration~