Goodbye

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Holy Macaroons! It was all just a dream, thankfully. Could you imagine if I could actually run across buildings? That would be.. AWESOME! OKay, why am I high early in the morning? Hmm, should really calm down. I rose up from my bed and went to the bathroom when I heard Mum hurriedly into my room and shook my arms wildly.

 

Mum: JiEun dear! Dear! There is a handsome guy at out front yard, finding for you!

 

Me: [Thought] Hmm, who might it be?

 

I went down stairs while in my PJs and saw Baekhyun with a bouqeut of flowers. He was smiling at me purely as he held out the flowers. I took it from him ask sniffed into it.

 

Me: How did you know where I stayed?

 

All Baekhyun did was just smiled as he took my hand and kissed the back of it. I didn't really suspect anything much but just the fact that he is now at my house. At least the last time, I have Kai but now I don't have anyone. Since I can't depend on Sehun. That.. ARGH!

 

He pulled me out and made me sit at the front porch. 

 

Baekhyun: Actually, I came here to talk about Sehun.

 

Oh god, why?

 

Baekhyun: I know you expect me to come here and talk about how nice it is but no. I'm not gonna start with that crap. I'm gonna tell you the truth.

 

I blinked in confusion. He could sense it so he laughed and grabbed my hands in assurance.

 

Baekhyun: Don't you ever wonder why all of a sudden Sehun was transfered to your place?

 

Now that I think about it, yeah. I nodded, waiting for his next phrase.

 

Baekhyun: It's because..

 

Because..? Damn, my eyes grew wider, anticipating his reply.

 

Baekhyun: ..he stuck around me. I made him like that.

 

Am I missing something?

 

Me: Sorry, I don't think I'm at the same page.

 

Baekhyun: Sigh, 4 years ago I was a senior over at PyongNan High. He was a freshman, a popular one at that. And during that time, I was a rebellious student.

 

I giggled at the thought of him wearing leather jacket and slightly torn pants. As compared to him wearing a normal AC//DC tee and a branded Levis jeans. Sure enough, Baekhyun looked at me weirdly and frowned.

 

Me: I'm sorry, don't mind me. Please continue.

 

I urged him which him continue after a minute longer of 'weird-looking' at me again.

 

Baekhyun: Anyways, Sehun and I happen to cross paths that led us to wild nights at the clubs. Sehun has this habit of kissing girls when he's mad. He said it 'calms him down'. Awkward? Tell me about it.

 

So THAT explains. But why was he angry? What might he be angry at?

 

Baekhyun: It is still a wonder to me how the hell he got hooked up with Min. Damn, she's a fine girl. 

 

Now, I was jealous, I should say. How could 2 guys be saying the same thing about a girl?

 

Baekhyun: Anyways, the highlight about my trip here is to tell you to meet her.

 

Wait.. what?

 

Me: ..eh?

 

Baekhyun: What?

 

Me: Why must I go see her?

 

Baekhyun: She will tell you the reason they broke up. And I want you to listen to her nice and clear.

 

Okay, so I must meet my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. Well, that's sweet. I just have to wear a helmet then in case she goes around pulling my hair!

 

Not wanting to disappoint Baekhyun, I nodded, agreeing to his request. He held out a piece of card with an address written on it. Then, it was time for Baekhyun to make a move since he suddenly realise that I was still in pajamas. Smart move, Boy.

 

He pulled me up to a stand and took my hands. Now, he's coming closer. And closer. Till we were inches apart from each other. Wait.. what was THIS all about? In his eyes, he had that regrettable look. He looked very much sorry and wanted to say Goodbye. So, he encircled my waist and started to close his eyes shut. He was getting nearer till our lips touched. It didn't get passionate as I thought it would. Instead it felt as though he was trying to put an end to whatever it is in his mind. I may not be the expert in Kissing but his body movements were telling me so. Tears came falling down from his eyes that end up touching cheeks. My eyes abruptly opened and pulled away from the kiss. 

 

I was cupping his face, trying to collect every last dignity he has in him. He was looking down while shakingly breathing. I softly pulled up his face and rubbed off his tears with my thumb. He was going to break, I could feel it. No. I'm not gonna make a guy cry infront of me. No. And so, I..

 

..kissed him back. No tongue twirling, just an ordinary lip to lip. Soon, there were no longer frowns and tears. And when I did, he looked ressurected. Now, it was Baekhyun that pulled away from the kiss while I was there with tears falling across my cheeks. I didn't know why was I crying but I know if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be as fragile as that.

 

Baekhyun made me face him as gently as he can and hushed me.

 

Baekhyun: Shh.. Why are you crying, Angel?

 

Angel.. I loved it.

 

Me: I'm sorry.

 

Baekhyun: [Sigh] There's no need to.

 

He answered with a smile plastered across his face. He let me go and went off.

 

Me: I'll see you again, Baekhyun.

 

He turned around with a saddened face.

 

Baekhyun: I am not coming back, Angel.

 

My heart just crushed. How am I suppose to take care of him the next time he was fragile again?

 

Baekhyun: But you will always be in here.

 

He patted his heart lightly and smiled the most brightest smile I've ever seen. I was proud of him. He was able to bounce off quickly.

 

He went off with his car, leaving me alone at the front porch. I looked down and smiled like an idiot. I went back in, spotting mum at a chair in the kitchen, looking at me awkwardly.

 

Mum: Well, THAT was passionate kiss.

 

I scoffed.

 

Me:[Smirk] I was even more passionate with Kai.

 

Her eyes almost bulged out as she continues.

 

Mum: Hey! Don't make me be the third wheel! Go ahead, you've got that skill from me, use it wisely, my girl.

 

She came over and kissed my temple then walked to her Sewing Room. I skipped happily upstairs and took a shower. 

 

I could sense that it was gonna be a start of a wonderful day. Hopefully.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

KYAAAAAA~ I'm sorry fer not updating> <~ Since it's gonna be Raya soon, preparations were CRAZYYYY!~ Anyway, people will usually go: I don't like Silent Readers. Well, I DON'T CARE! All I know is that all of eu enjoyed my story^^~ Hmm, that was the end of Baekhyun's Cameo but no worries, like I said, he'll have his own fanfic so stay tuned^^~

Comment^^~ Ouh yeah! Heard abt the S.M.ART Exhibition? MWAHAHAHAHHA!~ I wanna go T-T~