Night Smile

I'll Never Break Your Heart

The sting. It reminds me of a lot of things. Sehun's torture, frustrations and anger. Flashes of him squeezing me with his nails and punching me at times really makes my heart sink in an instant. I shuffled out of Kai's closure and stood far away from him with a hand holding on my mouth and the other my chest. I was panting hard, could seem to stabilize my breathing.

 

Kai: Princess, are you crying?

 

That's when I realised warm droplet of tears were flowing slowly down my cheeks. I hurriedly looked down, trying to cover my face with my hair and wiped my tears away. I didn't even know why I was crying or that I am crying itself. Kai began to approach me, swiftly getting off my bed with his arms stretched out to give me a hug.

 

JiEun: No! S-stay away! Kai, please don't.

 

Kai was utterly shocked. What did he do to have gotten my reaction? He crossed his arms and gave out a frown, brushing his fingers at the smooth skin under his arm. He felt his toned muscles and was looking at mine as well. His eyes widen in disbelieve.

 

Kai: Baby Princess, what happened to your arms? Who did that?

 

He raised his voice, making me shrink.

 

Me: Now you know why. So please, go away. For now, just please go away.

 

He hesitated but didn't want to force you to anything so he left. As he was leaving my room, he stopped at the door and blew me a flying kiss. I stood by my bed, traumatized. How could I have done that to Kai? But I can't seem to help it. The sting I felt on my arm really shocked me! Never had I imagine anyone would have held me at that spot.

 

I got ready for bed, changing to my Night Dress. After brushing my teeth, I went out of the washroom and to the window. I popped my head out to get some fresh air when my eyes suddenly landed at Kai's house. At the first floor, I saw Mr and Mrs Kim cuddling each other on the couch while watching the television. There were so lovely as a couple, kissing and rubbing noses together.

 

Then, my eyes began to wonder until it got connected to another pair of eyes. It got caught at Kai's. Then I realised that I was looking at his window, with his head popped out as well. I didn't move at all. I was so drowned in his deep eyes that it felt as though time stopped. He was looking at me as well as the moon shone it's light to his face. Wind was making his hair flip as suavely as it could. Kai was staring at me as well, making my heart ponder. It may be over a year since I last met him but how come I've never seen him as a guy? I've always seen his as a friend. Well, so much for 'Friendzone'! My cheeks blushed hard when he all of a sudden gave me a smile and winked at me. I retracted back from the window and hid at the wall right beside it while holding on to my chest. Geeez, my heart is pumping hard!

 

As I peeped through the window once more, I could see Kai looking away from me and was laughing under his breath. He was trying hard not to laugh at my crimson cheeks. He slowly looked back up and saw me peeping out so he gave out a few laughs and waved gently at me. I was rather shocked that he didn't take my actions earlier that night to heart so I quickly swirled my head in and jumped on my bed. I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Kai. His thick, luscious lips. His messed up, y hair. Those 'to-die-for' collarbones. Goodness! I should really STOP that! I twirled to one side and attempt to sleep once more. Not long, I could feel my phone vibrate. I unlocked it and looked at the notification.

 

Goodnight my sweet little Princess.. Hope you didn't blushed hard tonight:) - Kai

 

I was smiling, I really was. It has been a while since I've done so. Then, I drifted off to sleep easily with Kai's message on my mind. That boy..

________________________________________________________________________________
ALRIGHT! I hate updated Chapter 19 back again! Fer those who have yet 2 read it, GOGOGO!~


Ouh yeah! Thank eu Jason fer da revival of missing chapters^^~ Ure really a life saver^^~

To my new subscribers, heehee.. Thank eu~ *runs away and hides at the corner*
To my silent readers, may eu dream abt Kai^^~
Actually, let's ALL do that!

tumblr_m9d8yzCd1B1rrg5jvo1_500.jpg


Ouh right..
Happy #7thMonthsInvasion to BAP [YESSIR!]
&
#HappyYeolliDay to Sungyeollie^^~