Fluffy Snow

I'll Never Break Your Heart

The bus ride was very silent. I knew it would be like that but a million things were playing around my head. I may look composed on the outside but it was a war in my brain. I just couldn't grasp what had just happened earlier on. What may have happened to me if Dad didn't hear Sehun's rant? He could have just continued till he was satisfied.

 

I was only a few stops away from Min's bus stop according to the address of the bus. I was slowly shutting off my MP3, rolling the chord around my hands to bundle it up and kept it in the side pocket of my bag. Then, it wasn't long till my stop so I prepared to carry my bag when my jacket slipped off my shoulder, showing my bared arm. It was bruised badly that just the sight of it made me flinch. I pulled it up in disappointment and got off the bus. 

 

When I was at the bus stop, I find myself around rows of shop houses. It was a splendid view, honestly. I was getting worked up when I suddenly remembered the real motive of me being there. I reached my hand to my back pocket of my jeans to navigate me to the address. And so, it took me more or less 10 mins to reach the destination. It led me to a coffee shop called Fluffy Snow. It potrays a shape of a white fully bunny with a cute red nose, similar to the on the card.

 

Me: [Thought] So, this must be it.

 

I took a deep breath and entered the shop. It had a chic feel to it yet very relaxing. Somehow, I felt very much attached to it. I'm not sure whether it was the orange lighting or the vibe of it but it truly made me wanna stay in there forever. I went over to the counter, revealing a petite young lady using the steamer to make a cup of coffee. There were relatively a good amount of customers in there to give out the right vibe of the shop. I was looking around to spot Min since I didn't know who she was and vice versa. The lady earlier on suddenly realised my presence and went over to the counter with a huge smile.

 

..: Yes, may I have your order?

 

JiEun: Ouh, I'm sorry but I'm looking for Min.

 

Then, just in time, my eyes landed on her nametag. Min. HAH!

 

Min: So, you must be the one!

 

She said calmly but with a tone of delightment.

 

Min: But still, what would you like? It's on me.

 

My eyes began wondering the menu right above and finally made my choice after considering a few along the way.

 

JiEun: Can I have a Cherry Vanilla Ice-Blended?

 

Min: Okay, give me a few minutes:) Please take a seat anywhere you want, I'll be right over.

 

Wait, is she just gonna leave her workplace just right there? Well, technically we are not out of the shop but she was not at her station. Hmm, hopefully she will not be caught or anything!

 

She came a few moment after I chose my seat at the corner of the shop. I was all set up with a hammocked-styled seat so maybe I was getting a little excited. She handed me my drink as she crossed her leg on the hammock. She looked so pleasant, I'm beginning to like it. In order to break the ice, I made small talks with her.

 

JiEun: So, Min. Do you work here?

 

Min: Yeah, more or less. Not many people come here often though I do have some regular customers.

 

JiEun: About that, isn't your Manager gonna scold you for not being at your place?

 

Min: Unless you're telling me that I have a split personality that is.

 

She answered with a smile on her face. I don't think I get her joke so just as I was about to ask her again, she took it to her own initiative.

 

Min: I own this shop, my dear..?

JiEun: [Blush] ..JiEun. Yi Ji Eun.

 

Well, I have really showed my best side now! Scumbag Brain! I should have known! To hide my embarrassment, I took a slurp of my smoothie and looked around.

 

Min: Nice, isn't it? I bought it years ago. Back then, this whole street is cheap to be bought so I settled down to this spot and started brew coffee. I'm going to sell this place though.

 

JiEun: Eh..? Why?

 

Min: Well, you seem like an interested buyer? Haha, nope. My dad is asking me to join him is his Coffee industry so I though, might as well help a fellow family member.

 

She is nice, I can tell.

 

Min: Ouh yeah, please feel free to let me know about your problem.

 

Ouh, so this is how the topic is gonna start. Okay Brain, please don't screw up this time> <~

 

JiEun: Actually, it's about Sehun.

 

She let go of her drink and leaned back while crossing her arms in a rather cautious manner.

 

JiEun: You see, Sehun and I have been together for a at least 8 months now. At first, it was great and nice. He was a real gentleman..

 

Min was smiling shyly as she realtered her seat position.

 

JiEun:..but then it got complicated. He started becoming very protective and easily jealous. After that, he was violent over the most petty issues. I was just attacked by him earlier and..

 

I pulled down my jacket, exposing my arm. It looked strangled, puffy and red. Tears started to form in my eyes, making my vision rather blur. All of a sudden, Min brought me into a hug, clutching me close to her. This is enough to say how shocked and unexpected I find the tug.

 

Min: Please.. Please leave him, Ji Eun. If you love him, you will. Yes, I was his ex-girlfriend and though it has been around 2 years, the bruise he left me is still visible. And that is because he though my brother is a new guy trying to steal me from him.

 

I was speechless. Jealousy really destroys people. Min let me go to rest me on the hammock as she continues.

 

Min: Sehun and I are together back in the early years on High School. I didn't really thought that the torture was that bad maybe because I think I was at fault as well. The reason I broke up with him is an instant is..

 

Please, don't tell me it's..

 

Min:.. it's because he make out with another girl during my Birthday Party in my house restroom. They didn't lock the door so since I need the restroom myself, I entered. I've seen it at several situations but I forced myself not to believe.

 

It sounds EXACTLY like my story. Maybe this is where I should trust Baekhyun's story.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh god! 180 degrees bows> <~ I'm soooooo sorry fer not updating! Hari Raya is really killing me.. slowly~ AND I can't seem to reply to my Comment box! So..:D~

@loveandgames :Heehee, Sehun ish really cute in real life^^ Haha.. I'm glad I didn't too^^ Hey, 8 months is almost up so that means eu need 2 wait fer 7 more months fer Kai 2 return. No worries, Kai will come. VERY VERY SOON!^^~

Subscribe and Comment:DD!~ Love ya!~