A Drink

I'll Never Break Your Heart

 

The night was perfect, I should say. The awkwardness was no longer there. Did I feel guilty? Yes.
 
 
At the moment? Hell no. How can I be when I'm wrapped up in Kai's warms? We are now sitting under the stars, toes covered in sand and was in each other's embrace. I was smart enough to have worn my pink cardigan. It kept me warm though we were near the campfire. All around us were couples hugging each other and secretly teasing one another in their own ways.
 
 
I told Kai I wanted to go in cos I wanted to get a drink. I got up while he stayed there and waited for me. I was slowly walking towards the back porch of the room when I turned to look at him. He had propped back to his palm, leaning back and flipped his head back, to look at me walk in. I was rather embarrased ti see him look at me and went in. Just as I was about to reach out to get some Fruit Punch, I realised someone looking at me from afar, by the table nearby.
 
 
He looked at me with pitiful eyes, as if he was telling me he was sorry. He looked like any ordinary guy with well defined Adam's Apple and eyes so pure. Not as pure as Kai's but pure enough to know that he will not hurt me.
 
 
Geez, am I looking at another guy's eyes? Geez, what the hell is wrong with me? Better get a drink before I get dehydrated.
 
 
D.O: Baekhyun-hyung! Why did you come late?
 
 
Baekhyun. That name.
 
 
Baekhyun: Hey, little brother! Ouh come on, at least I came. Where is your beloved Big Brother of yours?
 
 
He asked while looking around to find him. He took the opportunity to take a glance at me. I was surprised at the strong gaze and quickly looked away. He did the same thing also and continued attending to D.O.
 
 
D.O: Yeah, he's here. He's with Tao. Why don't you just take a drink while I call him for you.
 
 
Well, I suppose that this Baekhyun guy must be his Senior in his former school. I just got back to drinking my fruit punch and mind me own business when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Sure enough, I turned around only to see no one.
 
 
Me: [Thought] Hmm, prankster.
 
 
I faced the from and got a moment of shock. A sleek face was already posted at the seat in front of me. He gave me a smile that brights up the room. I returned the smile but quickly looked down because I was sort of ashamed that my smile can't seen to bright up the room as well as him.
 
 
Baekhyun: So, Angel. How's the reunion so far?
 
 
He awaited for my reply like a puppy waiting for its master. I had on a gentle voice and replied ever so soothingly.
 
 
Me: It was nice. I enjoyed it.
 
 
Baekhyun stopped smiling. My reply was as though a knock on his head. Then, he went out of his trance.
 
 
Baekhyun: [Whispered] They're different.
 
 
He looked up and slowly smiled at me. It was intruiging, I melted at it for quite a while and didn't realise I was grinning like an idiot. But something clicked me out of it.
 
 
Kai.
 
 
From the back of Baekhyun head, Kai popped out, frowning at me. When he saw me smiling, ouh hell he was mad!
 
 
Me:[Thought] ~


__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! DAYUMMM!~ I tried logging in yesterday but AFF was under Maintenance. Was soo miserable and cranky > <~ 

Anyw, heard abt the T-Ara news? Okay, I'm siding no one so T-Ara Fighting! And Hwayoung Fighting!~

Here's the FIRST PART of Baekhyun's appearance~ Enjoy and please comment:)~

To my subscribers, I'm soo freaking sorry~~ I'll try and complete da second part by tonight and launch it at the same time:)~

Baekhyun's story is based on a MV~ Even this Kai and Sehun FF too:)~