Diary Helps

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Days turned to weeks. Weeks turn to months. And throughout those months, it was a real torture to me. And you know what? I was still Sehun's girlfriend! I'm really hating but then again maybe it was, at some point, my fault.

 

There was one week where we were suppose to meet up and go for Dinner together. I was so darn tired because of the exams coming up that I just happened to take a nap. No, no! Wait, I just closed my eyes. And when I did, it was only 04:30PM. When I opened back my eyes, the clock showed 07:30PM. I was 30 mins late!

 

So, I made a dash for it. I ran and ran to see him standing in front of the restaurant. It was a rather chilly night so I even brought my thick sweater and put it on him from the back.

 

Me: Hey, I'm sorry. 

 

Sehun scoffed. He gave me the most devilish smirk and lazered deep with his glare.

 

Sehun: Sorry? SORRY?!

 

He shouted at the top of his lungs. I flinched back because I've never seen him like that. Then my mind was set. I was in a wrong. I came late. I made him angry. But then, am I always in a wrong? Doesn't saying 'Sorry' help extinguish the wildfire he had in him even a little? Sure enough, those thoughts didn't appear in my mind at all because I was too focused on his reaction. 

 

Sehun threw down my sweater, stepped on it and faced me with that 'Hellish-face' of his. Man was I scared or what?

 

Sehun: What the hell did you do to be late?

 

Me: I..I..

 

Sehun: You were what? WHAT?! Tell me!

 

He screamed in my face with his warm breath skimming pass my cheeks. He was so close to me but was still shouting out loud. His rant alarmed the Security which made them approach us and send us away. Now, we were a few blocks away from the restaurant. Mind you, that didn't help cool him down at all.

 

Sehun was pacing back and forth, wiping his face and head in anger.

 

Sehun: Why? Why was I so stupid?

 

I was about to ask him about it when he continued by himself.

 

Sehun: Why was I so stupid to have chose you? YOU?! Out of all the pretty girl out there!

 

Speechless. My eyes wide and so was my mouth. This is what I could say about the event.

 

Sehun: I think that Min was even more decent than you. She doesn't complain, she doesn't disappoint me. She's always on time. I still love her. YOU HEAR ME?! I LOVE HER!

 

Why? Why was he being like this? Who was Min?

 

I was in such a bad condition, I ran back home in that cold night. The chill went straight to my bones but that mattered no more at that time. I must get away from here, I am not gonna get hurt like the last time. As soon as I reached home, Mum got very worried. My face turned paler than the pale shade it originally was. I was shaking badly, leaning on the front door after slamming it shut. Mum ran from all the way in the kitchen to safe me from whatever it was. I was crying, I admit but I didn't wail. Tears just continued flowing down but I didn't scream.

 

I was sent to bed. After washing up or so, I calmly sat on the bed. I reached out from under my pillow, pulled out a thick, large notebook and began writing down things.

 

Dear Diary,

 

Why is 'life' being so cruel? Have I done anything wrong? Was it sensible enough to say those words to me? Sensible enough to realise that I have another alternative to finding love? Maybe not. I love 'life' very much but violence is not going to solve the issue.

 

Knowing well enough that 'life' refered to Sehun all along.

 

Now, about Kai. I miss him. I truly do. But I am already someone else's property. Didn't it seem like I was the one that cheated on him first? I'm feeling so bad, Diary > <~ But I'm feeling a slight discomfort over that sentence myself, Diary. Wanna know why? Remember in my..

 

I began flipping back my diary to search for the diary entry I wrote. Aha.. Found it.

 

..my 27th post? I wrote about how I couldn't stop thinking is was Sehun that was making out at the School alley right after he asked me to become his girlfriend? I still couldn't get over that. True or not, doubts are still doubts.

 

Okay, Diary. I gotta go. I'm feeling very much tired and exhausted. I haven't finish my homework yet >v<~ Your MASTER is a naughty, rebellious girl! Heeheehee~ Nightz~

Miss.Love.Cheat
22:30PM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO guys!~ Heeheehee~ I'm sorry for the late update~
In Singapore, our National Day is coming and I was busy as hell preparing for the school's Parade. Nevertheless, I've still put up time to update at least this much^^

Read, comment and love it :D~ Ouh yeah! It seems as though I'm a Fanfic critique lately cos people have been asking me 2 evaluate their story so far. Post it on my Wall if eu think there are any stories I should read:)~ I only read:

1) Infinite
2) EXO
3) BAP - Recently:)~

Up till now, I could only read Infinite's s so if there are any that you think I should be reading, post it up^^!~

BBYONG~