Revealed

I'll Never Break Your Heart

The very next day, I went to work a little bit better. I drove to the office and continued working. My chest pains were still there and they were enough to bring down a man but I gulped down 2 Painkillers and just prayed to God.

 

In the afternoon, I when to a full berserk force. My head started pumping hard, I was at the verge of crying myself out. I didn't know why but my body is acting on his own. 

 

I am missing something. The main picture.

 

I end up in the car, starting up the engine and drove off. I didn't go against any road violations but I was driving quite stressfully that part of my brain-- me, Park Chanyeol, thinks that I was teasing the violations. I am not violating anything but I am so close to going agaist the law. 

 

Me: [Thought] Where am I going?

 

My heart was also teasing me with a couple of stinging sensations. I tried brushing it off but as soon as I do so, flashes of memories passes by my eyes. I was at the window, staring into a girl's eyes. She looked so pure that got me blushing. I was really in love with her, that much I knew. I was scrunching my eyes, trying to focus on who it was and finally my eyebrows were lifted up. Ji Eun. It was her. That time, her hair was as long as her waist. They were flowing against her face, making it seem lovely.

 

My body led me back home. They, it went to a sudden rampage. I went over to the set of cupboards at the corner of my house. I was opening each drawers as flashes of memories drive pass me. I was piggybacking Ji Eun. She was surprising light when she was on top of me. Ji Eun bend her body forward and kissed my cheek. At one point of my sudden rampage, I stopped and rubbed my cheek. The kiss felt so real, I had to check my cheeks.

 

The next scene was me playing with one of those Water sprays with her. I was being cheeky and sprayed her first, leading her to revenge and sprayed my back. Then, I was fastforward to us eating a custard pudding. Then, her face zoomed in and I saw her beautiful face.

 

I was looking through drawers that I kept my candles and even boxes where I kept polaroid pictures of me and the boys. Talking about them, I should really contact them sometimes.

 

I was finding for something, something that I retrieved during the scene of events. The 'Kai' part of me doesn't know but the 'Chanyeol' part of me knew what it was and calmly pulled out a wooden box. I slowly lift it open, then I saw it.

 

The locket.

 

It was lying alongside with a couple of bullets. I opened up the locket and had the shock of my life. A picture of Kai and Ji Eun together.

 

No way.

 

They were together.

 

My brain started aching. I placed my palm on my eye as my body limped and dropped dead down. Everything clicked. I kidnapped Ji Eun. Wait-- I kidnapped her? Anyway, I shot Jong In which led to his death. He gave Ji Eun this locket but.. but she didn't know. She never knew it's existense since she was kidnapped soon after. By me.

 

'Kai' was trying to explain to me details. And by me having a heart problems was not coincidental. Since Jong In was not able to take care of Ji Eun anymore, I was given the responsibility so Fated were just being fair. They gave me his heart and that explains everything.

 

My thumb was rubbing against the surface of the locket and I could feel the carvings embedded on it. I didn't even look at it but my mouth mumbled.

 

My heart will always be yours.

 

I began having goosebumps. I don't even know if the sentence was directed to me or not. Then, I headed out of the room.

 

__

 

I was arranging my pots when I heard an engine purring it's way pass my shop. I smiled but at the same time, I was nervous. I am looking at the man whom I have fallen in love with without even having to see him once. The car was parked outside so I washed and dried my hands. I slowly made my way outside. I pushed the door slowly only to see a man slumping as he walks. He looked up as met eyes with me.

 

Eh..? It's that guy that collapsed at my shop. Could he be.. could he be the one that have been taking care of me?

 

__

 

She was looking all eager and curious as she made her way in from of me. This may be the second time I'm meeting her face-to-face but this is the first time me-- Parkk Chanyeol is meeting Ji Eun. I have always been going there as 'Kai' and he led me here but this time, I came here myself.

 

I lifted my right hand, revealing to her the locket. At first, she just looked at it but the locet slightly slipped out of my palm, revealing to her the words engraved to it.

 

Me: I'm sorry! I really am, I'm sorry.

 

I bend of forward as my tears began to flow down. She came closer and held out both her hands close to mine as I let the locket slip out and it landed nicely in her safe keeping. She began to sob. I could hear her breathing change and her tears came down as well. I was starting to feel like a pathetic person so my body just droop down. 

 

Ji Eun seems to be getting fast and understood everything so she just began crying very badly. I was in that state too as my heart was enlightened. Every burden have been lifted up from me so that I felt no more pain.

 

But.. but I seem to love her. Me, Park Chanyeol, loves Yi Ji Eun. I love her so very much, I couldn't breath but after all that has happened, I doubt that she would want me. So, I just stayed down there and reflected at myself. Will she or will she not forgive me?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, Happy New Year! I have finally completed the Music Video part of the story so now I will just be waiting for your response in Chapter 59 where it decides our future in this story. Please vote or I would not be able to Update.

Ouh, I will be posting the video of the story right now.

It is by DBSK/JYJ's Kim 'Xia' Junsu and Zhang Li Yin. The main actors in this story is Super Junior's Siwon and Hangeng. Enjoy~