Moonlight

I'll Never Break Your Heart

Kai and I were both wrapped up in the comforter at huge sofa in the balcony, looking up at the moon. It's so huge that it was as though it was planned or scheduled to be there. I was seating while hanging my arms around my knees while being in between Kai's legs. His hands were around me, covering both of us in the self-made cocoon me created. I was still staring at the majestic sight of the moon when I felt Kai snuggling his face on my neck, making me flinch.

Me: Ouch! Baby, is hurts..

 

Kai: Oh, ! I'm sorry Princess.

 

Then he began kissing my hickey. Sorry, plural. Multiple hickeys.

 

Me: [Mumble] Who told you to me so hard?

 

Kai: [Laughing gently] Tell me you didn't love it.

 

He gave out a smirk.

 

Me: Thanks to you, my whole body sores.

 

Yes people. We did it. We finally did it. And it was the best moments with Kai ever. Though it was the first time for the both of us, we were very much comfortable with it. It made both of us one.

 

Kai: Well, I'm sorry Princess.

 

He bends forward to kiss my cheek. I then turned head to face him and gave a peck on his cheek too. Kai hugged me tighter and continued looking at the wide sky.

 

Kai: Luna.

 

Me: Huh?

 

Kai: That's what I'm gonna call the moon. Luna.

 

Me: Because of 'Lunar', right?

 

Kai: My smart little Princess.

 

He said while my earlobe. I just closed my eyes, savouring the moment his tongue across my lobes. He could feel hi, stop so I continued my gaze in the night sky.

 

Me: So, my handsome Knight. Did you become best-friends with Luna?

 

I still remember the night his family came over to my house for the first time. And out first ice-cream. Our first talk. Our first.. kiss? Did the small lip-to-lip action while the Cherry ice-cream even counted? Whatever it is, I still had far better ones after that with Kai. Not forgetting, he used Luna as an excuse to be friends with me.

 

Huh. Luna. It became a very nicely name to use.

 

Kai: I think I did, Baby. I think I did.

 

A gush of cold night wind passed through us.

__

 

Kai and I wore back our clothes and headed down to see if there is anything we could get. Both our stomachs grumbled at almost the same time so we decided to get supper. We were lucky enough to get a 24-hours mart downstairs. We grab the cup noodles; I chose the Tom Yam flavor while Kai chose the abalone flavor. Then, the both of us began gliding through the shelves to see if there were any other things we wanted to buy. I was looking at the candy aisle when I heard Kai's voice.

 

Kai: Baby..

 

My head tilted up to see Kai holding something up.

 

Kai: I think we should have used this.

 

I couldn't see properly what he was holding so I tip-toed to see it clearer. Right there, I froze as my eyes widened. It was a..




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

I couldn't stop blushing but it was no use trying to hide from Kai because he showed it to me in the first place to see my reaction. That damn boy..

 

I quickly headed to the counter, paid for the cup noodles and headed out. I could hear Kai leaving the mart and was chasing after me.

 

Kai: Baby! Baby!..

 

I was embarrassed that I didn't want to see his face. I finally reached the hotel suite and locked him out. I was really not in the mood to look at his, scared that I'll blush even more. Okay, I admit that we had our very first 'Love Night' but did he really need to tease? After several knocks, it stopped. I suppose he understood that I needed time to cool down. I began preparing the cup noodles and slacked around the balcony. I was looking up, still in a trance. The moon.. oops. Sorry.. Luna looks incredibly gorgeous. Just then, I could hear someone calling my name. I looked down to see Kai. I looked at him while leaning that the balcony.

 

Kai: Wow Baby. Now you really look like a Princess. Rapunzel.

 

I looked at him softly. Kai's next move made me forgive him instantly.

exo-exo-k-kai-Favim.com-507619.png
 

Who doesn't love this boy? And the best part was that when he did it, him eyes reflected Luna's shine. I love him. I love him so very much. I gestured him to come up, indicating that I've already forgiven him. He did a mini fist-pump and ran up.

 

I plopped myself on the couch and slurped my cup noodle. Just then, Kai entered and removed his jacket then headed to the kitchen. He took his cup noodle plus his chopsticks then sat beside me. He gave me a light but slow kiss on my cheek and then he focused on his supper.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bbyong! I've recently gotten a new subscriber! Woohoo! SCREAMMMM!~

Ouh yeah, another thing 2 scream abt. I'm going fer... SMTOWN IN SINGAPORE! Tix booked, outfit chosen:)~ Heehee~

Anyway, please read, comment and subscribe^^~

이미지I LOVE YOU...... VERY MUCH~